[JDrama] Death Note

15 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by anaksamea  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Drama & television series    [JDrama] Death Note

anaksamea
3yr ago
10,679 jpops
permalink This year they started to broadcast Death Note drama. More info here.

So, who's watching? How are your feelings about the show?

MatsuCarol
3yr ago
183 jpops
permalink I´m watching it. Actually, i like it. Of course, it´s defferent from the manga but the way they´re doing the characters is new and more fresh. L is my favorite, Yamazaki Kento looks so handsome as L, and the way he does the character is nice.

MatsuCarol
3yr ago
183 jpops
permalink Light is more sentimental, it does dislike me, because it´s not the way he is...

anaksamea
3yr ago
10,679 jpops
permalink Yeah, I can't used to this sentimental Light too. It's really strange to see him so pathetically crying that he killed someone ...

anaksamea
3yr ago
10,679 jpops
permalink I just watched 4th episode and I like it more and more with time. When I started to watching it I was like "What the hell is happening here?! Why Light is so annoying and pathetic?" but now I'm really enjoying watching and waiting for another episodes. It's different from manga/anime/movies but it's good in its unique way.

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink I didn't watch the first few but I think Light's face and voice are a bit different and I really hate how L is dressed. He is dressed with a white shirt and jeans in the anime in manga but he's dressed in all white in the drama. And where's his cake? haha...

xianniah
3yr ago
4,795 jpops
permalink i guess i am very much open to the fact that there will be changes and a bit different in the movie and anime. yes i was hesitant too, but as i have watched the drama series, i have grown to like it and get addicted.

Blackrose4ever
3yr ago
4,747 jpops
permalink I actually like that there are changes. If it was the same thing over and over again there would be no need for it. I love Kento as L. He is absolutly perfect :3. Light, I have mixed feelings on. As for Misa, I never like her as a character in general, but her actress plays her very well.

coolrey
3yr ago
2,589 jpops
permalink Longest trailer i've seen in my life for the 2016 movie

Kuinyan
2yr ago
43,474 jpops
permalink I haven't finished it but i like it so far.
Yamazaki Kento as L is so great 😍
Light is very different but his actor is good.
I don't like Misa at all

PreciousSmile
2yr ago
31 jpops
permalink I'm looking into his great acting :) Kento is a rising actor and has won the newcomer actor award :)

Kuinyan
2yr ago
43,474 jpops
permalink Oh really? He deserves it ^^

xianniah
2yr ago
4,795 jpops
permalink I guess since I am done watching the whole series, i must say i like it really.
The changes in story or the differences from the anime, manga and in the movie is justifiable. But I also think the guy who played Light is wonderful. I like that he did struggle with the killing at first then eventually turns him into someone self-righteous.
As for L, well, Yamazaki Kento is really handsome, he did well as L, but no one can beat Matsuyama for me.. I also like Toda Erika better.
But in general, I love the drama series.

ripperroo
2yr ago
535 jpops
permalink can't wait to see this!

1crazy4drama
2yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I just like DeathNote in any form. I like the subtle differences it keeps it interesting

Back  |  Forums    Drama & television series    [JDrama] Death Note
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service