[JArtist] Sawajiri Erika

25 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by dewiku  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Drama & television series    [JArtist] Sawajiri Erika

dewiku
9yr ago
9,281 jpops
permalink In 19jan09 Erika married her long time boyfriend Tsuyoshi Takashiro today at Meiji Shrine in Japan..

http://sankei.jp.msn.com/photos/entertainments/entertainers/090119/tnr0901191525004-p5.jpg
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/photos/entertainments/entertainers/090119/tnr0901191525004-p1.jpg
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/photos/entertainments/entertainers/090119/tnr0901191525004-p7.jpg
http://tv2ch.net/3/jlab-tv/s/100453.jpg

Credits pics to :kdramaqueen.blogspot

**************************************************************************************
Omedetou gozaimasu!...i like her in I litre of tears... :D [edit]Last edit by pichen on Saturday 24 Jan, 2009 at 05:55 +3.5%[/edit]

ThunderChild
9yr ago
1,768 jpops
permalink Ugh...that lipstick does not suit her, not one little bit. Anyway, I agree about her acting in 1 Litre of Tears. I think that will always be her best work.

josias
9yr ago
22,184 jpops
permalink erika look old there :RBohNo:

and the old man is UGLY!!

btw, she said that she will active again in 2009 after she married, but when?? :RBcrying:

eunmin
9yr ago
2,273 jpops
permalink GOSH....

i'm a little disappointed...... :RBcrying:

but i'm happy for her

i agree...the old man is ugly....

CatLovers
9yr ago
118,106 jpops
permalink she's hot :giggle:

sadly she have married :RBcrying:

Rinmari
9yr ago
63 jpops
permalink too old for her

Azndramalover76
9yr ago
282 jpops
permalink WHAT?? HE'S UGLY BUT AS L0NG AS SHE'S HAPPY! :RBohNo:

artista67
9yr ago
8 jpops
permalink who cares if hes ugly, that shouldnt matter as much. if she loves him, thats great and im happy for her.

yeah i hope she continues her career. shes an amazing actress, very beautiful, and i really like her singing voice. her song taiyou no uta was my first song on guitar :D

marga
9yr ago
6,108 jpops
permalink LOL!
it is sad that she's not almost appearing at different dramas...
heard that she's enhancing her english skills at france..
LOL!
i want to see her act again..
soooo cooool...

anisahuri
8yr ago
2,791 jpops
permalink everybody keep saying he ugly and I 100% agree with u. hahahah! but I always been waiting erika to shine back.. hope she will be back. i heard there is a bad rumors about her insulting her fan. can anybody tell me about it??? :joops:

ayakazuya
8yr ago
101,062 jpops
permalink erika is going to divorce with his husband...

ayakazuya
8yr ago
101,062 jpops
permalink Sawajiri Erika enjoys shopping at Kitson

Sawajiri Erika showed up at Kitson Omotesandou on the 5th, and enjoyed shopping there with six of her friends.

According to Oricon Style, she stayed at Kitson for only 35 minutes, but still managed to spend ¥558,225. Erika showed up in black tank top and jeans, but when she came out after the shopping, she had changed into a new one piece which she bought that day.

To take photos of Erika, 80 members of the press appeared, and they asked her how the divorce situation is going. Erika answered that she wanted to divorce him as soon as possible.

SmileHime
8yr ago
188 jpops
permalink AVEX has confirmed that they´ll take Sawajiri under contract!:)
i hope she´ll do well with her new entertainment. good luck to her and her career! :)

read it on AznSource

karmeejane26
8yr ago
27,202 jpops
permalink i believe that she and her husband does not look good together.... haha.. but if she is happy then it is fine...... :)

badeth
8yr ago
13,124 jpops
permalink hmm..i really don't like her...but i can't believe im saying this she's good in one litre of tears..

vk45de
8yr ago
29,015 jpops
permalink You're not alone. I think she's good at acting and singing and I enjoy her works but she's too - I don't know how to say this nicely - skanky to like. I mean this man was just 2 years ago literally twice her age, not good looking - fugly as some might put it. It makes you question if this isn't a sort of political marriage or a tama no koshi.

ayumianna
7yr ago
323 jpops
permalink I cant wait to see her back on the stage!
Shes my idol!!

Ric3B4ll
7yr ago
285 jpops
permalink I hope she does another drama soon... because her acting is amazing
if her comeback is great than ppl would probably care less about her Closed Note incident

josias
6yr ago
22,184 jpops
permalink she will have a drama next february!

d-addict

RagdollAlice23
6yr ago
234,941 jpops
permalink she did the best acting for 1 litre of tears I cried so much!! T_T it was so goooood *hands down*

airixx
6yr ago
523 jpops
permalink she was so innocent looking in 1 Litre of Tears
T.T how time changes everything T.T

PreciousSmile
3yr ago
31 jpops
permalink Happy Birthday!!!

PreciousSmile
2yr ago
31 jpops
permalink Advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^)^

ripperroo
2yr ago
535 jpops
permalink very good acting skill. I love every movie, drama she did!

xianniah
2yr ago
4,795 jpops
permalink one of my favorite Asian actresses..

Back  |  Forums    Drama & television series    [JArtist] Sawajiri Erika
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service