[JArtist] Kamenashi Kazuya [Part 2]

771 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by Mina223  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Drama & television series    [JArtist] Kamenashi Kazuya [Part 2]

Mina223
6yr ago
1,408 jpops
permalink *shocked*
our pretty kame topic is closed... so I decided to make the Part 2... and if you're not gonna talk to me here I'm going to be really really mad :D

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m31k7qBZ7s1qbh1hro1_500.jpg

pam16
6yr ago
27,599 jpops
permalink Who wouldn't talk back when it's about Kame!!

Ponjikeilover91
6yr ago
76,168 jpops
permalink hahhaa ... totally agree !!!! >.<

delilah
6yr ago
33,099 jpops
permalink what? Why is it closed?

Mina223
6yr ago
1,408 jpops
permalink to much sites... 66sites are to much :D
that means, we have a lot of work to reach ne next 66 sites :D

heartdreamer
6yr ago
1,848 jpops
permalink Our Kame got a Part 2!!! ^^ "Hello Minna-chan"

1crazy4drama
6yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink Hello I am also a fan of Kame-chan...

meisareru
4yr ago
6,202 jpops
permalink Kame is cuteeee!

Betteand
4yr ago
80,285 jpops
permalink We can always talk ;) Kame is awsome and handsome ^_^

Mina223
6yr ago
1,408 jpops
permalink good question, next question :D but at the moment nobody wants to talk T_T

Ponjikeilover91
6yr ago
76,168 jpops
permalink I want it! ... I wan it! XD

Mina223
6yr ago
1,408 jpops
permalink yatta!!

then, let's talk about him....
first, what do you all like about him?! or whats your reason to like (love) him?

So, I really love his voice *_*, the way he laughs, his mouth, nose, eyes.... his movements... ahhhh I LOVE ALL :D

and the reason? Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and the OP Love yourself ;)

Ponjikeilover91
6yr ago
76,168 jpops
permalink hahaha ... same here !!! >.< ... he is too perfect !!! XD
... ok, I'm exaggerating (? ... nnoooo !!!! :p
I love his smile !!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
http://i50.tinypic.com/wbffv8.jpg

pam16
6yr ago
27,599 jpops
permalink No there is no way you're exaggerating because he really is perfect!! :D!

Mina223
6yr ago
1,408 jpops
permalink https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cmZx2n366CM/T0XymzP6abI/AAAAAAAABks/FRb7GoMpXhE/s245/tumblr_lzaxn3jFON1qbf8kso7_250.gif

i love it, jump up, clap hands and laugh as loud as you can <3

ParisaWong
6yr ago
19,679 jpops
permalink I love it too... can easily influenced by him when he laugh this way! :p

1crazy4drama
6yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink He has a cute smile and laugh...

hyphen23kame
6yr ago
625 jpops
permalink I SWEAR .. this guy's gonna be the DEATH of me!! xDD
KAME FTW!! >.<

Mina223
6yr ago
1,408 jpops
permalink I totally agree...

maybe you will call me stupid, silly, or totally crazy but if Kame would say that I should jump from the tokyo tower, maybe I would do it :D

hyphen23kame
6yr ago
625 jpops
permalink LOL.. I feel you xDD!!

Mina223
6yr ago
1,408 jpops
permalink yosh.... I'm not the only one... that's cool, I thought I'm the only who is so "stupid" to so stuff like that

heartdreamer
6yr ago
1,848 jpops
permalink I would do it for sure! I mean he would actuallu talk to me! ^^

1crazy4drama
6yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink He has that effect on you... He has you under his spell... X.x

delilah
6yr ago
33,099 jpops
permalink what do I like about Kame? Hmmm....he is a really good actor. The first time I saw him was in Nobuta and even though he was so skinny, I was like, he's cool!!!~ I even presume that YamaPi was gay. lol.

pam16
6yr ago
27,599 jpops
permalink Mhm... Let's see well really i like everything about him!! I think he has an amazing voice! and i love how he can be extremely cute and the extremely sexy! I think his smile is adorable and I love the way he over reacts when something is funny and starts jumping or clapping his hands lol! :D and basically everything about Kame is amazing!!!!

Mina223
6yr ago
1,408 jpops
permalink yosh I think we love the same things xD

Next question, which drama was the first drama with him that you see? And have you seen all of his drama?

Mina's first waa yamato, I only wanted to see it because I love the anime & manga... After one episode I started to stalk google, because I wanted to know who is the cute actor which plays kyohei, so I figured out it was Kame, and he is not only an actor, he sings to.... Stalk youtube and listen first to signal... The first song from KAT-TUN, after love yourself.... Ehhh and after that I fell in love with kame & KAT-TUN? <3
That was on the 23.2.2011 <<< yep, his birthday...

And yep, I watched every drama, only that one where Kame is on 1 or 2 episodes I didn't watch xD

Mina223
6yr ago
1,408 jpops
permalink but when I think about it, it must be before his birthday, because on the 5. march last year I wear this necklace:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-rj0ChHfR1MA/T6ymT_yqN4I/AAAAAAAABpU/FxeP5j-w1ss/s640/300713_256111507741456_100000278259280_976894_2083310_n.jpg

and my friend didn't make it in 10 days... mhhh was it 2010, but this can't be, because Yamato was in 2010 and I watched a subbed version... I'm confused... I know that I was really happy that I figured out so much about KAT-TUN and that I became a hypen in the right time to wish Kame everything good for his birthday... o_O this is *argh* I'm really confused... T_T

nefertari
6yr ago
2,448 jpops
permalink hi everybody, since U all saw his dramas do someone knows something about some accident he ever had since 2006? mean his teeth or is it just normal adjustment? by toothdoctor ?
I saw also the doramas where he was only in one epi / Mr. Brain - nothing special/
but in the tanaka .... 9 epi - only few minutes but so georges you never saw him else where ... worth to see googles it , it´s the only epi of that dorama online

YukiLee
6yr ago
2,032 jpops
permalink GAAAAAAAAAAAAh this man is a hottie ! *fangirling*

pam16
6yr ago
27,599 jpops
permalink Well really the way i met Kame was because one of my friends did a presentation Jap. Music and talked about J-pop which included KAT-TUN and she made us listen Run for you (which i loved) so i started to look more for KAT-TUN when i noticed that Kame was extremely cute so i googled info about him and when i found his dramas i watched every single one of them! :D

ParisaWong
6yr ago
19,679 jpops
permalink I started to notice him when I viewed L'Arc attended Cartoon-KAT-TUN some years ago in youtube. Among the 6, only Kame caught my sight! He is so cute and good looking. I just finished watching Gokusen 2... wow... he is really cool especially the most touching part was ep 9, his tears made my heart broke~

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

kaoruwashio
6yr ago
54 jpops
permalink What is there not to love about Kame <3 I don't fangirl over many things at all but Kame makes me fangirl every time I look at him x.x I really love how he gets into his characters when he acts. Esp in Yamatonadeshiko Shichihenge. (side note: Yamato is my fave manga and anime so I was in heaven when I learned he was going to play Kyohei in the drama)

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

pam16
6yr ago
27,599 jpops
permalink where was this?? I really want to watch it so bad so canyou please tell me where this video comes from?

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

pam16
6yr ago
27,599 jpops
permalink I can't wait for the full PV to come out!!!

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

4UKAMENASHI
6yr ago
35 jpops
permalink TATTA HITOTSU NO KOI!!!

Back  |  Forums    Drama & television series    [JArtist] Kamenashi Kazuya [Part 2]
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service