Japanese Christmas Songs

3 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by amkieran  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Recommendations    Japanese Christmas Songs

amkieran
3yr ago
455 jpops
permalink Hey guys! I'm looking for Japanese Christmas songs with lyrics and music that belong with Christmas time , similar to Christmas music we have. It can even be covers of Western Christmas songs too. I'm looking for modern (2000-present) songs and mainly from popular artists such as Ayumi Hamasaki, BoA, Namie Amuro, Hikaru Utada, AAA, EXILE, and popular rock artists like TM Revolution, GACKT, GLAY, B'z, and Anison singers like FLOW, LiSA, GRANRODEO, and anything else!

A lot of these artists music I have on iTunes so I'm hoping once I have a few recommendations I can search my library and listen. I would still love to hear any recommendations though!

weebllikespie
3yr ago
711,813 jpops
permalink Well, what about this song for starters? SID is pretty popular in the J-music scene and it was released just last year :)

elenko94
3yr ago
2,053,962 jpops
permalink I've been obsessing with this song - although not perhaps a typical Christmas song? I still like it a lot.

Back  |  Forums    Recommendations    Japanese Christmas Songs
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service