Is it Love or Obsession?

18 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by stefyap  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Is it Love or Obsession?

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

darksama
6yr ago
825,818 jpops
permalink lol idk how to start... but agree to that statement of urs... love is not an obsession, but it can turn to be one if ones don't know how to control themselves...

Khay
6yr ago
2,149 jpops
permalink Love ... I don't know what is that thing called really is. All I know is "Love is just to Love", but I am sure that's not obsession. :)

MintyKid
6yr ago
5,349 jpops
permalink I just love how you used Playful Kiss as the display picture for this topic. That drama displayed the confession very well even though she was obsess over him at one point then grew a bit as the story went one. But I totally agree with about the different between them.

Nightgaze
6yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink These words are true :D

catherineramos
6yr ago
3,215 jpops
permalink how about if you're obsessed with love? :D

Zeeppo
6yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink If you are talking like that it is probably not healthy and someone is going to end up chained in a basement somewhere

Yoshi4sushi
6yr ago
18,812 jpops
permalink obsession is a feeling i get when i like the little things. when you are in love, it's not obsession. it's a feeling that you long for when you finally with the person you're in love with.

PikkoPikko
5yr ago
1,628 jpops
permalink I'm not sure if it's obsession, but I love this one guy very much^^ And sometimes stalk him~~ Jk..

Roppongi
5yr ago
59,814 jpops
permalink http://i50.tinypic.com/34hxbie.gif
I'm not really good at this thing called 'love'

Just wanted to add, [i]Is it Love or Lust?[/i]

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
3,232 jpops
permalink that's somewhat a bit close too..lust is lighter than obsession ^^

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
3,232 jpops
permalink it's very dangerous when that love becomes obsessed...better cure that before it explodes :)

CalledPlanfanatic
5yr ago
3,062 jpops
permalink That is very, very true!
If it's an obsession then it could become dangerous...

StickyyNur
5yr ago
7,791 jpops
permalink Hmm.. I do agree abit with stefy.. :) obsession is just so dangerous, I mean mostly is always one-sided.. :x

Qu4Lia
5yr ago
31,463 jpops
permalink hmm... idk about this stuff but love can be obsession :) :)

luciful
5yr ago
65,679 jpops
permalink maybe both, who knows?

nimiraz
5yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink There is definitely a fine line between love and obsession. You can love someone and then become obsessed... But I think once you are obsessed it is not really love anymore..Meh. Mind blown. BOOM.

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink If it passes the initial stages then it should not be an obsession

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Is it Love or Obsession?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service