I'm new here :)

9 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by ragazzi  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Penpal    I'm new here :)

ragazzi
4yr ago
140 jpops
permalink hallo everyone :) i'm a newbie here
i want to get a pen pal from all over the world to increase my language skill :)

lizabenson2
4yr ago
263 jpops
permalink My Letter,
Email/ reply me through this my private email address. l i z a b e n s o n 3 @ y a h o o . c o m

I am Liza Benson from Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast).I am 21 years old girl orphan that is as a result of i have no parent I have about US$5.2million that i inherited from my late loved father Mr Kouame Benson I want to invest this fund in your country with your consent, co-operation , assistance , advice and help .

Secondly on your full acceptance to work with me regarding this purpose, kindly indicate your interest by reply back to me so that I will furnish you with the needfully information and the details on how to proceed further.
I am ready to offer 25% total amount of money to you on the final transfer of the money to your bank account.

My best and Lovely Regards to you and all your family .
For me to see your reply Email/ reply me through this my private email address. l i z a b e n s o n 3 @ y a h o o . c o m or lizabenson3@yahoo.com
Thanks
Liza Benson

ewshittypo
4yr ago
6,147 jpops
permalink Hello there. I'm also newbie here haha xD

Arashiis1
4yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink Hello! :)
Welcome to JPA!

qurtubi
4yr ago
8,748 jpops
permalink Hello, ragazzi...
Hmm... do you come from Italy?

and yup, I'm still learning English and Japanese, too... :)

fatihhaziq
3yr ago
-654 jpops
permalink Heyyy. I am also new here. Would like to make new friends.

badeth
2yr ago
13,124 jpops
permalink Hi guys welcome to JPA, please do not hesitate to send me a message! I would love to conversation with you guys!

badeth
2yr ago
13,124 jpops
permalink Hi guys welcome to JPA, please do not hesitate to send me a message! I would love to have a conversation with you guys!

tsubasayamada
2yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink hello!

welcome to jpa!

Back  |  Forums    Penpal    I'm new here :)
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service