I'm making a krock/jrock band

1 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by alanavamps  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Requests    I'm making a krock/jrock band

alanavamps
3yr ago
105 jpops
permalink My name is Alana Smith and I'm looking for musicians and vocalists that live in Texas, preferably not too far from the Dallas/fort worth area but if you are that's fine. I'm mainly looking for guitars, bass, drums and a vocalist but if you play other instruments please feel free to contact me as well. As I said before my name is Alana Smith and I will be lead vocal or co-lead vocal depending. I have been singing since I was 9 years old and I have been into kpop since the summer of 2011. Anyway if you're interested, please email me at alanavamps@gmail.com with your name (stage name and real name), age, location, if you play an instrument (if so what instrument/s) or you sing and what role you're wanting to take on in the band. And I would really appreciate it if you provide a picture of yourself if it's not too much trouble. By the way, this is not limited to any specific gender, so I encourage everyone to try. Please help me with this, I have been wanting to do this for awhile and I got up the courage to try.

Back  |  Forums    Requests    I'm making a krock/jrock band
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service