I'm making a krock/jrock band

1 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by alanavamps  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Requests    I'm making a krock/jrock band

3yr ago
105 jpops
permalink My name is Alana Smith and I'm looking for musicians and vocalists that live in Texas, preferably not too far from the Dallas/fort worth area but if you are that's fine. I'm mainly looking for guitars, bass, drums and a vocalist but if you play other instruments please feel free to contact me as well. As I said before my name is Alana Smith and I will be lead vocal or co-lead vocal depending. I have been singing since I was 9 years old and I have been into kpop since the summer of 2011. Anyway if you're interested, please email me at alanavamps@gmail.com with your name (stage name and real name), age, location, if you play an instrument (if so what instrument/s) or you sing and what role you're wanting to take on in the band. And I would really appreciate it if you provide a picture of yourself if it's not too much trouble. By the way, this is not limited to any specific gender, so I encourage everyone to try. Please help me with this, I have been wanting to do this for awhile and I got up the courage to try.

Back  |  Forums    Requests    I'm making a krock/jrock band
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service