If your wallet got stolen, what'll be your 1st thought? & what will u do?

44 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by ParisaWong  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Socialize    If your wallet got stolen, what'll be your 1st thought? & what will u do?

ParisaWong
4yr ago
19,679 jpops
permalink today lunch with some colleagues in a fast food restaurant. My colleague's lunch bag which contained her mobile, wallet, keys and staff pass got stolen right beside her @_@

I recalled my wallet got stolen once and it was bad. numerous calls to make and police report was taken, thereafter have to reapply ATM card, identity card, driving licence. All these were so tedious >.<

Temezy
4yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

elenko94
4yr ago
2,049,492 jpops
permalink Hmm, probably would call the bank and deactivate the card so no one can get cash from it, also call the police so my ID can't be used to make purchases etc.

And I would probably call my parents. I hate to admit it, but I would be distraught and probably panicking.

Nakigara
4yr ago
15,541 jpops
permalink I would do the same as everybody else. :\ If my wallet got stolen right from under my nose, I would be distraught.

Ukiyo
4yr ago
48,005 jpops
permalink Try to catch a thief by myself, and then if I was not able to to it, I will call at police

RagdollAlice23
4yr ago
238,262 jpops
permalink cancel my bank card and cry lol

InLastHeaven
4yr ago
3,727 jpops
permalink Call the bank and deactivate cards.

joshua10red
4yr ago
110,700 jpops
permalink i will call the police and then the bank to deactivate my card

IzuTaka
4yr ago
10,505 jpops
permalink I would probably panic thinking I misplaced it and look for it.

Bellasmatte
4yr ago
-2,351 jpops
permalink Well I would be pissed of and call around to block cards and so on.

RagdollAlice23
4yr ago
238,262 jpops
permalink to cancel my cards >.<

joshua10red
4yr ago
110,700 jpops
permalink call 112 and then call bank to cancel my card

mamokitty19
4yr ago
18,830 jpops
permalink i don't have a wallet so i need not worry :p but i would freak out

CalledPlanfanatic
4yr ago
3,062 jpops
permalink I'd probably tear the place up looking for it thinking "Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!!!"

annyss
4yr ago
379,847 jpops
permalink Run to the police station.

joshua10red
4yr ago
110,700 jpops
permalink run to the police and then call my bank to cancel my card

0SilentSacrifice0
4yr ago
-40,146 jpops
permalink First thought? OH MA GAWD.
I would probably look around for it just in case. :P

annyss
4yr ago
379,847 jpops
permalink If my parent was there, I'll ask them for help. And the rest will help looking for the wallet.

joshua10red
4yr ago
110,700 jpops
permalink call to police & to bank

RagdollAlice23
4yr ago
238,262 jpops
permalink cancel the cards

joshua10red
4yr ago
110,700 jpops
permalink call to police and bank

IzuTaka
4yr ago
10,505 jpops
permalink I'd think I'd misplaced it and have a panic attack.

joshua10red
4yr ago
110,700 jpops
permalink call to police and to bank

LyrreChelle
4yr ago
7,575 jpops
permalink cash and atm
i'll report it to the bank

joshua10red
4yr ago
110,700 jpops
permalink call 112 and to bank

marcx
4yr ago
1 jpops
permalink i'll panic

DeviLAngeL
4yr ago
4,729 jpops
permalink report immediately to the concern

Rizu
4yr ago
44,430 jpops
permalink Spazz out.

darksama
4yr ago
825,818 jpops
permalink 1st thought: cash and ID
do: go to the police immediately

VoodooCancan
4yr ago
2,303 jpops
permalink I'd think "S***! my Drivers license and debit card are in their" Then call bank to freeze my cards and report to police my lost item.

shadow22cat
4yr ago
14,740 jpops
permalink Probably the first thing I would do is freak out. I'd look desperately around me as well. After calming down a bit, I might call the bank to block my card, call my parent, and call the police. If they took my whole purse, I might freak out even more. It has some very important stuff, too.

Nakigara
4yr ago
15,541 jpops
permalink Cancel my card, my moms card and report it to the police.

nekomiminatsumi
4yr ago
49,883 jpops
permalink I don't have a wallet yet, but if I did and it got stolen, I would panic, look for it and call the police or go to the bank o.o

RagdollAlice23
4yr ago
238,262 jpops
permalink cancel my cards

J0Car91
4yr ago
10,002 jpops
permalink i hope i didn't put my credit card or state i.d in there...i'd probably be frustrated with myself the whole time

koto95
4yr ago
1,239 jpops
permalink if i saw the person steal it from in front of my eyes, i would chase them and tackle them or yell out for help immediately (if the person got away, i would call the police) if i realised i forgot it somewhere in public and went back to find it i would ask around for others help if they saw anything. if there was nothing more i could do and it was well and truly gone i would stop all payments to my accounts and then wait for the money to be spent, then the thief has no value out of my wallet SHAME. i would then go to the bank and get a new account

Miyomecchi
2yr ago
600 jpops
permalink Sigh and pity the robber because my wallet is empty and he just wasted his time on me :(

Higiri
2yr ago
55,246 jpops
permalink Scream to someone to help me, I would be so scared
and call the police

Reighle13
2yr ago
17,010 jpops
permalink I have some backup money in my bag or pocket just in case but if my wallet (which has my id in it) would be stolen, I need some papers or prbbly an attorney for my lost id so it can be replaced

rahci15
2yr ago
6,258 jpops
permalink check if I have spare money to go home ><

IzuTaka
2yr ago
10,505 jpops
permalink I'd freak the fuck out since I panic rather easily. Also because I have medical cards, IDs, money, etc. in my wallet.

Reighle13
2yr ago
17,010 jpops
permalink First thought would be "oh wtfh--"

GoingCRAZYLOL
2yr ago
23,341 jpops
permalink At first I will be like "Whoa OMG O.O" But then I remember that all I had in it was a couple of dollars and pennies "Ha nice try" Yeah I don't keep my cards in my wallets and I don't carry a huge amount of money with me ;)

CloudStrifey
2yr ago
75,732 jpops
permalink "My money..." is all I'd think

Back  |  Forums    Socialize    If your wallet got stolen, what'll be your 1st thought? & what will u do?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service