icons won't show

9 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by shadownights99  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Questions & comments about JpopAsia    icons won't show

shadownights99
3yr ago
65,040 jpops
permalink people icons don't show up at all I even try google chrome and it still doesn't work

Rukako
3yr ago
5,684 jpops
permalink I don't know why either but it's really annoying me.

Rukako
3yr ago
5,684 jpops
permalink Perhaps it's a glitch or bug or something like that. Just like two days ago.

TheViperman
3yr ago
40,726 jpops
permalink I heard Admin-san is doing something on the server, so I guess it might have something to do with it, I have no idea what though...

weebllikespie
3yr ago
710,910 jpops
permalink Same here. I'm guessing it's a side effect of the admin trying to unlock all the houses previously owned by banned users.

Odd thing is, patch one bug on this site and another takes its place.

KazuniUchiha
3yr ago
73,995 jpops
permalink Its probably just a glitch it will clear up soon enough.

elenko94
3yr ago
2,065,759 jpops
permalink We're transferring to a cloud server, so some things haven't transferred over properly. Give it a few days and it should be back to normal. :)

KazuniUchiha
3yr ago
73,995 jpops
permalink *sighs* what is going on with this site? I guess someone's sleeping on the job lol. This is not the only issue that I have uncovered on this site. JPA team I know you are working hard ,but this site must be taken better care of if it is to survive.

weebllikespie
3yr ago
710,910 jpops
permalink I see your point but allow me to point out a few things, if you will.

1. If you haven't seen elenko94's post above already, that explains why the site's been acting funny.

2. The admin is an extremely busy man. We can't expect him to be on here 24/7. He is trying very hard to devote time to JPA.

3. Seeing how you've found issues with this site, feel free to address them here. We'll attend to them ASAP.

We do apologise if the site is not up to your standards atm, but the admin is trying his best to fix it up.

Back  |  Forums    Questions & comments about JpopAsia    icons won't show
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service