"I love you"

21 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by HimeMurasaki  ·  last post 3yr ago

HimeMurasaki
3yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink What would you do if your crush suddenly says this to you?

KumikoMichiyo
3yr ago
11,882 jpops
permalink Well, if they actually meant it..
I'd be speechless
Seriously, I'd probably just stand there like O_O
Then maybe I'd hug them, just because.. I'm that sort of person

KuroDango
3yr ago
2,084 jpops
permalink Currently I don't have a crush, cause I don't fall inlove with looks only, but! If she'd say she loves me, Id be just so confused and speechless :D I'd also be scared I think, cause reletionships can be a scary thing. But hey, what is life without love. Right? :)

HimeMurasaki
3yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink I guess I would unintentionally turn it into a joke like "what are you talking about hahaah! You're crazy! I love you too hahahahaha" lolol that is what I did the other day ( ´艸`)

YukiAzamaki
3yr ago
20,983 jpops
permalink I'd be like "what?"
And then get really embaraced and blush
Then i'd laugh and hold her against me

weebllikespie
3yr ago
710,910 jpops
permalink This happened to me 2 years back. I remember saying, 'You're joking, right? You must be joking!' xD

pronzite
3yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink Oh? Was it that girl?

weebllikespie
3yr ago
710,910 jpops
permalink Yes, very much so :)

Nightgaze
3yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink I probably would be very shocked and ask her to repeat herself just to make sure I heard her correctly :P

umi9wa
3yr ago
9,010 jpops
permalink That's lame.

dizikolik
3yr ago
1,278 jpops
permalink İ don't belive
"is this a joke ? No! not cool!"

Then he will give up :D :D

eyramhaye
3yr ago
10,657 jpops
permalink "Ahh. Thanks." :D Honestly, I'd laugh.

tegoshei143
3yr ago
62,383 jpops
permalink He hasn't said it directly to me but he has sent me through his letter? (pretty old fashioned, huh?) xD

It feels great, since I like him.. ww

Japanimenya
3yr ago
122,884 jpops
permalink I'd be speechless and turn really red x3

Nabilah94
3yr ago
5,146 jpops
permalink My crush already turn to a memory of me... And now I really do have a lover so I don't really care about

Rukako
3yr ago
5,684 jpops
permalink I don't have a crush but if that happened, I'd say "Time out!" and think for a really long time. That's what I think. What I'd really do is probably say, "I love you too." but really flustered and quiet or "Okay."

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink I'd probably look away confused as I blush and be speechless. Or I'll smile and say that I love me too.

pronzite
3yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink Oh sweet :crazy:

pronzite
3yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink ASDFGHJKL!!!

*faint*
possibility to die right away is 100%

BluejayHaurt
3yr ago
8,327 jpops
permalink When this happened to me, I felt a rush of joy and then I turned really red and embarrassed. It was the happiest moment of my life because I was waiting for my gf to say those words at last.

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink I feel as if I would become kind of awkward because I wouldn't know how to handle it. But if my crush and I were already close I would be more comfortable

JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service