I love a girl... but she lives far away

9 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by Temezy  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    I love a girl... but she lives far away

Temezy
4yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

darksama
4yr ago
825,818 jpops
permalink hurmm have u seen her in person? y dun talk to her on skype first before deciding to go there?

Temezy
4yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

jinjuheaven
4yr ago
242 jpops
permalink is she honest with you ?i mean through skype or facebook doesn't prove that she is totally honest maybe she doesn't even live in the U.S or she lied about her name , i advice you to get more information about she before doing anything ,make sure that she isn't one of those sluts (sorry i don't find better discription ) who find it funny to play with other's feeling
then if you're really sure about her honesty , so you can go there and see her

stefyap
4yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

1crazy4drama
4yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink Okay~ you really like her now and she likes you too.
She will wait for you to come see her even if it takes awhile. She knows you need to save money up for a ticket and spending money. Don't worry!!

chelseynyan
4yr ago
1,950 jpops
permalink we live in the digital age so you should be able to contact her unless she's still living in the stone age lol
ALSO *motivating speech* I've know this Japanese friend of mine for like 3+ years, I met him on a language platform (I was learning Japanese) and have been talking to him only on LINE for the past 3 years. He lives in Tokyo and we met when I went to Tokyo during my Spring Break when I was studying abroad in Osaka for 5 months ^ - ^ we were with friends, got drunk and went karaoke it was awesome XD
point is, distance and time doesn't matter as long as you're willing to work for what you want.

wali
4yr ago
3,745 jpops
permalink You should contact her. if you really miss her I think you will find her where ever she live because human will do everything for love.

KuroDango
3yr ago
2,084 jpops
permalink Experienced this. Either you work hard and do everything you can to meet her or better find someone else. Being passive wont do you good. This is an old post so i hope everything went fine :)

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    I love a girl... but she lives far away
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service