I hate my friends

23 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by wanae12  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Friendship    I hate my friends

wanae12
6yr ago
1,123 jpops
permalink They exclude me from everything just because they are Kpop and i'm Jpop/rock. And i wait very patient for their videos to go off to play my Jpop and they just yell at me and blast Kpop. ._.

darksama
6yr ago
825,818 jpops
permalink hahaha i understand how u feel
my friends are just like ur friends :(

Reighle13
6yr ago
17,010 jpops
permalink aww... dude.... i have a friend who plays rap songs. . . im also into j rock.....

tell them how you feel, if you cant,. .

ignore them. . and indulge into music...cuz they aint taking your hobby away.

FAHRENHEITISMvsLEADER
6yr ago
18,119 jpops
permalink Same here...but because they are always with me so sometimes i really cannot say anything...

FAHRENHEITISMvsLEADER
6yr ago
18,119 jpops
permalink Today, some friend just insult Fahrenheit again...she said that Fahrenheit already disbanded.. at first i'm trying to say something..but i ended up...this is just waste of breath

masterchang
6yr ago
41 jpops
permalink I don't have friend that I hhate, because friends like gold for me.....

weebllikespie
6yr ago
712,398 jpops
permalink One of my friends started hurting another one of my friend's feelings. I don't understand why :(

anime77
6yr ago
29,917 jpops
permalink dude my friends can never do this to me or i will kill them

anvi97
6yr ago
1,288 jpops
permalink thats cool 2 say u know anime77

Hellen2003
6yr ago
2,427 jpops
permalink same here but i switch off their songs when they play it~ they are mad at me, but soon we are friends again

URei
5yr ago
3,595 jpops
permalink they are cry baby

nimiraz
5yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink Those don't sound like real friends. No matter what your friends should accept what you like even if they are not big fans of what you like. Friends should always be willing to compromise. And if a friend disrespects you then they really are not your friends.

laylaypoe
4yr ago
973 jpops
permalink yes Sometime i hate my bestfriend bc they told my story to other people.

lheijhoy
4yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink it really hurts when they lie..

kkooll1998
4yr ago
-719 jpops
permalink my friends betrayed me....so i guess that's bad!!!!

ailoveyou32
4yr ago
6,228 jpops
permalink well if they exclude you they aren't friends...

Temezy
4yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

KawaiiPandaChan
4yr ago
185 jpops
permalink I feel so sorry for you :O i think they are not your real friends because real friends accept you for who you are even if they can't relate to your likes or interests. . .

HimeMurasaki
3yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink My friends and I listen to totally different music, so we just dont talk about music at all xD

ANDRYON
3yr ago
1,118 jpops
permalink WEll sometimes my mind goes blank due to my friends. At that time i just have one thing in my brain "kill those bastards" XD

OmegaRhythm
3yr ago
2,982 jpops
permalink My friends do something similar, except they'll just disregard my taste in music entirely (even though I'm easily more open minded than them).

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink Hmmm thats really sad
Are there no better people you can find?

Back  |  Forums    Friendship    I hate my friends
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service