I cant draw

33 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by lovevisualkei  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Art & graphics design    I cant draw

lovevisualkei
5yr ago
40,647 jpops
permalink I seriously cant. I can barely draw stick figures. even when i do.. they are still out of proportion. I am just the worst drawer but im proud to say I pick up music quickly.

Temezy
5yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
7,281 jpops
permalink i don't really know how to draw..am an engineer but drawings like animes,poodles, etc, i don't know how to do it..

annyss
5yr ago
379,847 jpops
permalink It takes times to slowly master it. Need a peace mind and heart then your drawing will come out nicely. That just how I draw. Also, listen some nice and calm music when you hold a pencil. It will help though. Let your mind travel somewhere :P

HimeMurasaki
5yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink If you like drawing, draw! :D
I used to not be very good and I think I have definitely improved, even if my drawings are still not as good as I would like them to be.
Practice makes perfect.

disneylandpirate
5yr ago
2,699 jpops
permalink Drawing takes a lot of patience and a lot of practice. It took me a year of practice before i could draw at least okay looking people. So if you want to draw just dont stop practicing :D

Temezy
5yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

KARAlex88
5yr ago
13,395 jpops
permalink i draw :) i'm alright i guess :p its ok we all have our flaws so dont worry about it :)

KARAlex88
5yr ago
13,395 jpops
permalink i'm sure there are things you can do that i cant

jkc1096
5yr ago
13,627 jpops
permalink I can draw professional stickmen...it's my specialty >.>
All you have to do is draw a circle and a vertical line beneath it and a horizontal line to form a cross and two lines beneath the cross slanted opposite to each other. And voila, an awesome stickman figure, my masterpiece.

Temezy
5yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

epiaurisan
5yr ago
15 jpops
permalink Ahhh my topic (': (X
I can't draw too and it kicks me into sadness (T__T), then I see people who actually can draw so perfectly but they aren't interested in their talent (-___-)"

Reighle13
5yr ago
17,010 jpops
permalink yeah, i agree(though im the type who can draw) XP

Reighle13
5yr ago
17,010 jpops
permalink just draw or whatever... doodle for example... my mentor said it reduced stress. . .and it doesnt matter if your suckish at drawing :P

tip: observe those who draw and follow them

AvianPain
5yr ago
1,026 jpops
permalink Just remember that [i]practice makes perfect[/i], and people can do something easily because they used to do it. Never give up, and, good luck! ;)

Reighle13
5yr ago
17,010 jpops
permalink want me to teach you ?? :)

ill be making videos about art soon enough :D

just remember . . . PRACTICE

marisha
5yr ago
2,584 jpops
permalink In my family my sister draws, I deal with languages. She gave me pastel for a present, but all i could do with it was to draw some disgusting sunset(( I really lack patience(((

Gazette235
5yr ago
180 jpops
permalink Drawing is easy and if you can't draw...... then I wouldn't want to be you. :P

Nakigara
5yr ago
15,541 jpops
permalink Haha, don't worry bro, I can't draw either. The most I can draw are some retarded looking, derpy stick-figures and even then, I still suck. XD Sometimes, if I put a lot of effort into something, I can manage to draw...*drumrolls* HAIR XD that's it. thank you. *takes a bow*

lovevisualkei
5yr ago
40,647 jpops
permalink hahah im surprised that it seems to be like even for those who can and cant draw. Nice to know Im not alone cause everyone seems to be able to at least draw cute cartoons idk :/

umi9wa
5yr ago
9,010 jpops
permalink The problem is you are telling yourself you can't draw. If you keep doing that you will never learn. It takes a lot of patience and a lot of practice. Usually.

IzuTaka
5yr ago
10,505 jpops
permalink I'm sure you can draw well if you concentrate/picture what you want to draw. ^ As she said, it does take time and practice. :)

wali
4yr ago
3,745 jpops
permalink drawing make me stress. I try but nothing happen

claydol
4yr ago
3,404 jpops
permalink drawing something beautiful is more your own work than talent. if people can not draw something good it is more likely that they don't practice and have no interests than the lack of talent.

i have the highest grades in art class but i don't enjoy it because it is not my style what they are asking me to do besides i hate the people who constantly watch me drawing. And... i can only draw with a pencil and i draw really slow.

xldaretolook
4yr ago
47,232 jpops
permalink it's oka kei~! the more you put your effort into it, the more it comes out! HARVEST YOUR POWER

JYChii
3yr ago
13,783 jpops
permalink You can watch those tutorials in youtube and practice it.. But this is I want to say. Skill is different to talent. :D

YukiAzamaki
3yr ago
29,382 jpops
permalink You have to practice everyday, even the more trivial things

JYChii
3yr ago
13,783 jpops
permalink For me it's just easy... Though it's my talent... Though.. When I don't draw for 1 month... I'm just getting better. :D

UsagiGirl
3yr ago
116 jpops
permalink Keep practising.

JYChii
3yr ago
13,783 jpops
permalink It takes time to be good at drawing :D

Frozen
3yr ago
1,312 jpops
permalink If you wish to draw, just try. Don't think of all those "can't", "disproportions", etc. :D
Every strange thing can become a style and a great way starts with one little step towards the goal.

auroracristate
3yr ago
8,853 jpops
permalink Never give in c: Practice makes everything better~

ANDRYON
3yr ago
1,118 jpops
permalink WEll i was the best artist of my class :P

Back  |  Forums    Art & graphics design    I cant draw
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service