how would you feel if you found out your main bias is going to marry soon?

152 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by lheijhoy  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    General music    how would you feel if you found out your main bias is going to marry soon?

lheijhoy
5yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink my main bias is URUHA of the GazettE.. <3
surely, honestly i'll feel crushed and i'll cry T_T ..but still i'll be happy for him~

darksama
5yr ago
828,218 jpops
permalink i'll be really sad... but not to extend of shed my tears... but yeah.. i will be really sad

Reighle13
5yr ago
22,479 jpops
permalink sad and happy... :D

Temezy
5yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

Nightgaze
5yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink I would be so sad if I heard Miko was getting married! I don't even want to think about that T_T

Sedgwick
5yr ago
57,653 jpops
permalink well he is married. i am happy because of him, and sad when i see how sexy is he just for her :O

dhaine28
5yr ago
21,200 jpops
permalink if happen that oppa hyun joong will get marry in the near future definitely I will cry and my heart will be broken....when I heard the news that he enlisted to the military im about to cry thinking I will not see him how much more when he gets marry...I cant imagine it now..

klanco
5yr ago
82,768 jpops
permalink I would be happy for her! She's an amazing woman and she deserves to be happy!

enma12
5yr ago
428 jpops
permalink i will cry and cry

dhaine28
5yr ago
21,200 jpops
permalink definitely I will cry out loud....I cant imagine oppa will be marry but if it will be to hwangbo I will accept it wholeheartedly

yasashii01
5yr ago
2,793 jpops
permalink I'd definitely freak out and be sad yet in the end I would support him no matter what because that's what a fan is all about ^^

KOT0Pani587
5yr ago
3,246 jpops
permalink Kinda sad but he deserve to be happy, so congrats and then move on.

mamokitty19
5yr ago
18,830 jpops
permalink Hurt T_T but happy for him at the same time

Bellasmatte
5yr ago
-2,984 jpops
permalink I would be sad and cry but still Be happy for him and he will still be my Bias! Rei-chan I love you <3

disneylandpirate
5yr ago
2,699 jpops
permalink I'd be happy for them and feel weird for having their pictures and delete them from my computer.

TripleSgirl
5yr ago
4,278 jpops
permalink Taemin is 20 next month so I would say it is a bit young. I would feel happy for him but I would have to find another bias :(

dhaine28
5yr ago
21,200 jpops
permalink In truth i really dont know if the time comes that he will marry someone he loves.....but definitely i will really cry and sad but at the same time perhaps happy
Ahhh i dont know really....

lheijhoy
5yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink will be happy for him, but i would feel certain ache in my heart seriously~

darksama
5yr ago
828,218 jpops
permalink will feel really sad :(

YuriChan
5yr ago
47,866 jpops
permalink My main bias changes from time to time ^_^'
So I think I would just feel happy that he's happy O:) (after all, it's not like I could be with him.)

AvianPain
5yr ago
1,026 jpops
permalink It definitely would destroy my heart and break them into pieces. It'd be very hard to heal the pain I'd get since she's the only one I love and I want as a soul mate. (lol, even though I do also realize that it's kinda impossible). But I will also try to feel happy for her as long she is happy with the man she married with. I'd just have no idea who will be my mate if she married. lol X))

ParisaWong
5yr ago
19,679 jpops
permalink I want to know who is that girl he is marrying... whether she is compatible with him or not lol~ of course I will feel sad but still I'm happy for him and really hope she is really the one for him, support him with all her might and have happy family together

MinorinFanboy
5yr ago
8,950 jpops
permalink I would be extremely jealous, but I would still accept it.

marisha
5yr ago
2,584 jpops
permalink I won't care as long as he/she makes good music

KARAlex88
5yr ago
13,995 jpops
permalink my heart would drop :( i just hope the guy she ends up with knows how lucky he is. cause if he so much as hurts her then i'll have to give him a beat down xD lol i'm serious too

Nakigara
5yr ago
15,541 jpops
permalink I'd just say: "Congrats...now...who is the f*cker that proposed to you, so that I may knock him off the face of this earth?" D< I love Tiffany Hwang o-o

lheijhoy
5yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink Lol :D the most interesting post so far :D

CalledPlanfanatic
5yr ago
3,062 jpops
permalink Very, very, very depressed. But I will still try and be happy for him. Although we all know that wont happen~ T_T

lovevisualkei
5yr ago
42,447 jpops
permalink i dont have a bias. i hate that term >.<

Lipa
5yr ago
273 jpops
permalink ^^ to bad , lucky for me , i don't know what a bia is? baahahhaha :P

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
49,637 jpops
permalink i feel bad about it but on the other side, i wish them good luck. that's life :)

Momoka
5yr ago
59,236 jpops
permalink mm jealous >_>

loveGazettE
5yr ago
531 jpops
permalink devastated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink Very sad.. ;( But I'd be happy for him~ :)

lheijhoy
5yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink sad :( about to cry..

loveGazettE
5yr ago
531 jpops
permalink i'll feel crushed and i'll cry.. T_T

mizeru
5yr ago
25,553 jpops
permalink Wouldn't mind a bit, as long as the good music kept coming.

KARAlex88
5yr ago
13,995 jpops
permalink my heart would hit the floor :( and i'd be really sad but i'd be happy for her :)

HimeMurasaki
5yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink I don't really have a bias XD
but if anyone I'm a fan of was getting married, I'd be like "Aww, congratz < 3" lol

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink Very sad.. Cause, if they get married, then I can't fantasize without feeling guilty since they have a wife >.<

Reighle13
5yr ago
22,479 jpops
permalink i would scream!!!i would be hurt.. itll take time till i recover

StrawberryBubblez
5yr ago
39,200 jpops
permalink I would be happy for them of course ^^

GSasuke
5yr ago
968 jpops
permalink cry cry cry.. bt after that, i'd be happy!!

aoki
5yr ago
10,384 jpops
permalink I'm happy for him even inside of me I'll cry T_T
However, I hope his marriage happily ever after. IF something happened, just come to me! :D :crazy:

Kanjuro
5yr ago
2,007 jpops
permalink As long as she is being love and is happy, I will consent to it.

malformedME
5yr ago
101 jpops
permalink sooooo depressed T_T

malformedME
5yr ago
101 jpops
permalink depressed T_T no hope

AvianPain
5yr ago
1,026 jpops
permalink ... I don't even think and would never think about that! :o

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink Aww... I would be very sad, but I'd also be very happy because they are happy themselves.. :)

malformedME
5yr ago
101 jpops
permalink like my lovelife has no future

Back  |  Forums    General music    how would you feel if you found out your main bias is going to marry soon?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service