How many times have you fallen in love?

12 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by Asia1  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    How many times have you fallen in love?

Asia1
4yr ago
207,821 jpops
permalink The topic's title is self-explanatory.

Aurae
4yr ago
1,428 jpops
permalink Only twice..

AiraAgashi
4yr ago
1,590 jpops
permalink Twice, both of them didn't end well...

HimeMurasaki
4yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink True love never ends so I haven't really been in love, but I've really liked 2 people. lol

nimiraz
4yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink Three times. Sometimes I wonder if I should consider the second one...but I suppose I am going to. The first two didn't work out, but I learned a lot and grew from it so I'm not too sad about it. I am happy now so that's all that matters. :)

Emerald
4yr ago
724 jpops
permalink Never....

Lunatic
4yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink Once or twice...

mamokitty19
4yr ago
18,830 jpops
permalink Never I guess...though I'm utterly infatuated with someone in particular

NoktAeturnum
3yr ago
874 jpops
permalink Only once. and that was good enough for me because the heartbreak and pain that followed after it was just too much for me, so never again...

GutterChurl
2yr ago
77,120 jpops
permalink I believe you can only truly fall in love once.

mochimartian
2yr ago
299 jpops
permalink Are we counting J-Rockers and anime characters, because if so thousands of times (>u<)

If we're only counting real people though, then only once <3

GoingCRAZYLOL
2yr ago
23,341 jpops
permalink Once? I don't really understand what is the feeling of "true love", so... I don't really know haha :P

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    How many times have you fallen in love?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service