How many anime episodes have you watched in one day?

371 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by KrayolaBlue91  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    How many anime episodes have you watched in one day?

KrayolaBlue91
10yr ago
60,676 jpops
permalink just curious.
In the last two days I've watched 20 episodes of Ouran High School Host Club, and they days prior I watched 20 or so of Bleach.
but what's the most you've watched in a day too?..
say, in hours throughout one day total?

KrayolaBlue91
10yr ago
60,676 jpops
permalink c'mon, tell me the massive or not so massive amount of anime you've watched.
My one friend finished Ouran High School Host Club in one day.
I finished it in two, saving two for the next morning :D
So, how many have you seen in a length of time?

KrayolaBlue91
10yr ago
60,676 jpops
permalink I'm gonna keep bumping this until someone answers
lol
:RBstickout:
so
:wave:

narutoslover75
10yr ago
155 jpops
permalink Hmm, I've watched about twenty-five episodes of Death Note, On a school night :D . It was awesome, but I was so angry when L died :RBcrying: I actually hit my computer....

shanti
10yr ago
32,010 jpops
permalink uhmm..one day I watched like 30 episodes of Bleach. the next day I was like a zombie :RBstickout: but it was summer vacation

Novia
10yr ago
366 jpops
permalink I watched 15 or 16 episodes of BLEACH daily for few days. And I watched 'Elfen Lied' in one day ;D (But there are only 13 episodes xP)

^^

MaffyTaffy
10yr ago
6,268 jpops
permalink I'd say about 20-26? Or does it count I go without sleep and the day changes? O.o

MaffyTaffy
10yr ago
6,268 jpops
permalink Oh ok, I've watched maybe 40 in a day, but I'm pretty sue I could've watched every subbed episode inone day...there are up to 70(?)

The episodes are only 3 minutes long EACH

The anime is called "Chi's Sweet Home" anyone heard of it?

No real story, but it'snot completely random, it's about a Kitten who gets lost and is taken care of by a small family. Some might find it a bit boring and stressing to attempt watching a few episodes, but it can be quite stimulating.

Almost all my family gathered round just to watch it

KrayolaBlue91
10yr ago
60,676 jpops
permalink Haha, you know what's great right now I'm doing a report on xxxHolic :D

Recently before I go to sleep I watch about 4 episodes of anime like Bleach or xxxHOlic right now.
and then when I wake up in the morning I watch three to four
:RBhalo:

SInce I finished Ouran Host Club I've just been getting loads of pics of them :RBheart:

KATTUNKAMExROX
10yr ago
388,412 jpops
permalink Well i've wached about 8-12 of bleach and naruto and 9 of fruits basket and 3 of shugo chara today

If only watching anime was a job i'd be rich
Tomorrows a Saturday so it's an animethon all day :D

xxvampiregurlxx
10yr ago
1,300 jpops
permalink in one day.... maybe like 5-6 I get yelled at if I stay on the computer too long ^^ fasted to finish a series, 4 days (ish)

TwistedFlower
10yr ago
9,479 jpops
permalink I watched like 20 episodes of Bleach in one day once....it was awesome XD

Bleachgirlz
10yr ago
47,395 jpops
permalink in one day, i watched all the episodes of ouran high school, and about 15 bleach episodes in one day.

my eyes were sensitive to light the next day or morning or watever

ShadowofZero
10yr ago
235 jpops
permalink ummm the most i've watched in one day....
AHH
I remember last year over summer break i watched the entire soul society arc of Bleach in a day. I forget how many episodes of bleach that is. lol

Omnology
10yr ago
1,633 jpops

One day, I tried to watch all the episodes of Naruto. At the end of the day, I was still in the part where they're all in the forest trying to past that one test thing, and I started crying when Orochimaru bit Sasuke. :RBsarcastic: I was bawling my eyes out, so I decided to give it a rest before I got too emotional.

The next morning I was like, "Wth! I don't even LIKE Sasuke! Why was I crying?!"

Watching too much of a series can be bad for your brain. I try to limit my daily intake of anime to 20 episodes, which is still a lot. No more 40 plus episode binges for me. :RBundecided:

KrayolaBlue91
10yr ago
60,676 jpops
Quote by Shadow of Zero
ummm the most i've watched in one day....
AHH
I remember last year over summer break i watched the entire soul society arc of Bleach in a day. I forget how many episodes of bleach that is. lol

Ohhhhhh, I remember doing that ^_^
the first time right?
hehehehe....Good times......I'm watching Bleach right now in fast, just waiting for it to upload again so I don't have to hear Kon sing for the 20th something time :RBstickout:
Episode 139 right now :nod:
Urahahra is about to fight for the first time O_O
I'm going to watch this one and then wake up tomorrow morning at 4 A.M. like always and watch at least three episodes more before going to school :totallylove:

noname
10yr ago
4,564 jpops
permalink too many to count i'll tell u that much, lol. i go crazy w/bleach, rurouni kenshin, and other random ones... rurouni kenshin i could watch over and over forever, it's the best in the universe. :RBcrying: :RBblush: :RBcrying: :RBblush: :jangel: :jangel: :jangel: :jangel: :jangel:

candybyun09
10yr ago
2,439 jpops
permalink I watched the whole Ouran series (26 episodes), half sola (6 episodes), and 20 Chi's Sweet Home episodes. That day I felt like my eyes were going to crack. Today so far I have watched 10 episodes of anime.

KrayolaBlue91
10yr ago
60,676 jpops
Quote by candybyun09
I watched the whole Ouran series (26 episodes), half sola (6 episodes), and 20 Chi's Sweet Home episodes. That day I felt like my eyes were going to crack. Today so far I have watched 10 episodes of anime.

Nya~ :RBheart: I've done that! Ouran HOst Club made me unusually happy ad hyper though so I decided to keep at least two episodes for the morning before school so I went to school all hyper :totallylove:
I have another hour and a half, so I might get in 3 more episodes of Bleach ^^

KrayolaBlue91
10yr ago
60,676 jpops
permalink I so just watched 18 episodes today without even realizing it.
^^
daisuki <3

Erichu
10yr ago
218 jpops
permalink Mmh, i can't watch too many ep's in one day. I guess i can watch 10. I turn into a zombie after that :\

RollinStarhero
10yr ago
5,025 jpops
permalink a least 5 or 6 episodes of Bleach and DN Angel

BlackButterfly
10yr ago
616 jpops
permalink I guess i had an anime marathon one day. I downloaded Bleach,Fullmetal Alchemist and Naruto one day. Then I watched alllllll of the Full metal Alchemist episode (i didnt sleep that day) And Ten of Bleach and Naruto. When i was done i went straight to bed. and didnt wake up till like 6 in the evening. it was fun though. My eyes hurt my back hurt and so did everything wlse but it was so much fun. BTW FMA has 51 Episodes and they were awsome oh yeah i also watched the FMA movies that made me so mad they better make another one or i will still be pissed. Well yea those were the good but now i have skool and can nolonger do that... so sad.. lol well by hope u enjoyed

yjeewa
10yr ago
-259 jpops
permalink I have seen 2 season of bleach in one day

that is my highest and that was in the summer hoilday

:RBohNo: :RBohNo: :RBconfused:

NiIaA
10yr ago
3,133 jpops
permalink I'Ve WaTChEd AlL NarUtO ePIsoDeS In oNE dAy... AfTer dAt,, I ClOSeD My EyeS FoR 3 HOuRs...

KrayolaBlue91
10yr ago
60,676 jpops
permalink Yesterday I watched 18 episodes of Death Note.
Today I've watched about six I think
I wake up at around 3:45 in the morning and watch anime before I go to school though
I also watch two episodes or so before I go to sleep or anytime I get home from school.

KrayolaBlue91
10yr ago
60,676 jpops
permalink :noo: o_0 :RBconfused: I'm having withdrawls O_o I can't watch xxxHolic, the've kicked it off the internet and make me ahve to buy it , which I will do becuase it's only been one day, and I'm going freken insanE!! :brickwall:

emosushi23
10yr ago
2,264 jpops
permalink hmm, think i've watched bout 15 or 16 not sure though....

Sarake
10yr ago
1,172 jpops
permalink well when i firts discovered naruto i was a bit after so i could watch like... 10-20 episodes a day XD

Yuriie
10yr ago
108 jpops
permalink it was about 20 episodes of Nana lol xD

vantwilight7
10yr ago
224 jpops
permalink the longest i finished Nabari no ou in a day and i can do a 12 episode series in a day

Toya
10yr ago
514 jpops
permalink I stayed awake for over 48 hours watching Sailor Moon (so that's more than one day lmao, but that's still a lot in one day) lol
I had been in love with that series since I was a kid so when I finally got the dvds I couldn't help but watch the whole lot lol[edit]Last edit by Toya on Monday 09 Mar, 2009 at 16:25 +30.2%[/edit]

elianimated
10yr ago
3,169 jpops
permalink 45 max from morning till' night [good thing it was summer vacation] XD :RBheart:
i think i watched like episodes from fullmetal alchemist, defenetly ouran host club and mushishi and d.gray man and naruto shippuuden all together~XD :RBheart:

xingurl
10yr ago
13,628 jpops
permalink the best i did was abt 18 or 20..but whenever i reached 20, i wld have the urge to finish the 24 eps in a go..so usually i can finish all haha..but sometimes im not allowed to do so, cos my parents will scream so mostly i watch only half of the anime episodes..

but currently i watch airing animes so this doesnt apply huh..

Sono
10yr ago
2,126 jpops
permalink My record is 22 episodes in one day (the whole first Shakugan No Shana episode :RBhalo: )
Dang my eyes hurt so hard after that :RBcrying:
and i did see well :RBconfused: it was so funny cause I was bumping in some stuff :D

uepi
10yr ago
637 jpops
permalink wow, some of you guys watch a lot
the most i probably watched was......5-6 episodes
thats the most!!!i cannot go beyond 6,my eyes just cant take it anymore
lol

velardeboi
10yr ago
1,550 jpops
permalink umm...probably like 6 or 7...cuz one, I cant stand being sitting down without moving for more than 3 or 4 hours. Two, my head starts hurting. And 3, either I have homework, or got to do something else...

hidebeats
9yr ago
956 jpops
permalink well the most that i watched in one day around 6 episodes thats all

indokid104
9yr ago
1,949 jpops
permalink in one day i've watched around 30-35 episodes of naruto.

yeapXD
9yr ago
28,160 jpops
permalink hmmm..idk. it depends i can watch alot in one day.
so it might be about 6 episodes if im busy.

moonie
9yr ago
917 jpops
permalink Erm... around 20.. 25 or something. something like that :)

beelbe
9yr ago
97 jpops
permalink I think.. the most I've watched in a day was... about 20 eps? I can stay up all night watching anime too.. xD Too addicting.

vanacecortes
9yr ago
468 jpops
permalink well..

before i watched animes day and night..
hahaha

but now i guess i dont often watch na..
because so many annoying people here..

merrique
9yr ago
485 jpops
permalink It depends on how much time I spent watching...

For example, I was able to finish The Wallflower in more or less two and a half days (I stop to eat, toilet break, and sleep). It's almost the same with Ouran High School Host Club. :joops:

But since I'm quite busy these past few months, I could only watch at least 5 episodes a day. :)

Andry
9yr ago
171 jpops
permalink My personail record: 18 episodes-Code Geass :STbigSmile:
The next day I was so sleepy and went to College in that state :whistle:

Brensen
9yr ago
1,243 jpops
permalink Well, it's depends on my brother. If my brother didn't play the computer, i can watch until 15 episode. :D

Metaphoenix
9yr ago
279,701 jpops
permalink I think my record is the entire series of Martian Successor Nadesico which is 26 episodes. It was the second time I watched it in a week I loved it so much :D. That was back when I was about 10 and I had nothing much to do. Nowadays I struggle to even watch 5 episodes per day :RBcrying: .

harajukuotaku
9yr ago
4,411 jpops
permalink watched both the full metal panic tsr and fumoffu in a day then pulled an all nighter till 6am to watch Strawberry panic. Only got like 3 hours of sleep.

bennyboy9632
9yr ago
351 jpops
permalink ive watch at least 28 episodes in one day hehehe

kenichitanaka
9yr ago
2,650 jpops
permalink I think 26 episodes is my limit. I can sit straight through an entire 26 episode series or season but then I have to give up watching anime for a day or so. There's only so much anime I can take. I have a very large DVD collection and I have alternate between movies, television shows and anime.

Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    How many anime episodes have you watched in one day?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service