How do you know if a guy likes you ??

32 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by Norms  ·  last post 4yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    How do you know if a guy likes you ??

Norms
6yr ago
5,202 jpops
permalink How do you know if a boy likes you ??? Not only by flirting but other methods ??

Nightgaze
6yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink Well they'll probably try to talk to you a lot and make you laugh and things of that nature~ ^_^

nimiraz
5yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink Some guys are pretty straightforward, but if not I'm sure you would start noticing them a lot. They would try to hang out with you more. talk. text etc. as far as knowing if they are initially interested well, you will have to go digging or just ask. :P

Reighle13
5yr ago
22,479 jpops
permalink probably asking a lot about your welfare, like "have you eaten lunch?" or mostly they try to be around you every day to either help you or get to know you better

Qu4Lia
5yr ago
31,463 jpops
permalink they tell u that , i like u

luciful
5yr ago
65,679 jpops
permalink you can make the differences it's easy, you can see if he is talking more nice with you and he paying attention to you

NicoleCoelho
5yr ago
129,221 jpops
permalink Haha, I have no idea... I guess it depends on the guy's personality...
A few (it's really a few lol) have done it toward me, but the ones that showed some interest, became closer, or tried to make me smile... I'm usually serious :p lol

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink i have no idea..

woeaih4
5yr ago
2,117 jpops
permalink if he looks at you in your eyes

lovevisualkei
5yr ago
42,447 jpops
permalink ask him.

cherushii
4yr ago
2,220 jpops
permalink for sure

mamokitty19
5yr ago
18,830 jpops
permalink they'll tell you or try really hard to make you laugh

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink ..i dont know ..

stefyap
5yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

arinsen
5yr ago
7,083 jpops
permalink He gives you more attention than to other girls

BookmarkAHead
5yr ago
4,773 jpops
permalink They may actually show no signs at all!

Karneval
5yr ago
350 jpops
permalink Uhm... I think they annoy you and bully you all the time to get your attention right?

1crazy4drama
4yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink Depending on age they can ignore you, bully you or just not do anything at all.
They wait for a reaction from you!!!

chelseynyan
4yr ago
1,950 jpops
permalink THEY PROBABLY DON'T

TheViperman
4yr ago
36,175 jpops
permalink Some probably do. ;D

chelseynyan
4yr ago
1,950 jpops
permalink LIES!

TheViperman
4yr ago
36,175 jpops
permalink Slander! xD

chelseynyan
4yr ago
1,950 jpops
permalink HAHAHA XD Or they do and you don't like them back so you keep ending up in awkward situations :'D OR when you finally find someone who's the same and they only start liking you when you're already over them because you gave up XD

TheViperman
4yr ago
36,175 jpops
permalink Well, from me you'd never know because I'm too shy. xP

chelseynyan
4yr ago
1,950 jpops
permalink WELL at least you're stating you're shy so ppl would actually know that they'd have to be straight forward and ask you DO YOU LIKE MEEEEEE if they wanna know. And if they don't wanna know they can just refrain from asking XDD

TheViperman
4yr ago
36,175 jpops
permalink Do you really think I would just tell someone "I'm shy" in RL? I would have normal conversations and all, but would never make the first step. xP

chelseynyan
4yr ago
1,950 jpops
permalink Awww!! Welp then you just need a girl who's not afraid to take the first step!! Tho taking a first step doesn't mean shxt lol. You can confess your feelings to someone and if they just ignore it, you're still in freaking limbo not knowing if they even feel ANYTHING for you :'D Imo things shouldn't have to be THAT hard and have to just evolve automatically. I also believe in balance, these things need to come from both sides. It's not cool when you try really hard to share your thoughts and bond with someone and they end up not replying half of the time or ignore all the important stuff.

TheViperman
4yr ago
36,175 jpops
permalink To find one first I would have to start going out more. xP

But I agree, uncertainty can be a real pain. I guess I would just assume that it's a no go. o.O

Maltesers
4yr ago
198 jpops
permalink I read in one article that if the guy likes you when he - at one time flirts with you and then all of a sudden he completely ignores you. Like there it's a tactic he uses to keep you thinking, "What's with him? We were having fun yesterday but now he avoids me like a plague". Like there is a push and pull scenario...

But then again, I'm not so sure if this is true.

JYChii
4yr ago
14,383 jpops
permalink We do something that will impress the girl that we liked <3

HimeMurasaki
4yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink Depends on the person... it's always good to have a good guy-friend to ask XD

KpopKdrama
4yr ago
125 jpops
permalink i wish i knew if a guy liked me ..
heheheh , just remembered when i was in school the boys would always pick on me, and my teacher would always say it's cause he likes you :D hahah .. well that is definitely not true -.-

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    How do you know if a guy likes you ??
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service