How do I get my boyfriend to talk more?

3 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by ongakuCHUUDOKUSHA  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    How do I get my boyfriend to talk more?

ongakuCHUUDOKUSHA
3yr ago
120 jpops
permalink My boyfriend texts me every day but then over 75% of the time he hardly says anything, and when I try to find things to talk about he's just like "yeah." or "lol" and when I say something about it, he's just like "I can't think of anything to say", or "It's because I'm tired", and one time he even said "Well, we talk every day so we don't have anything to talk about anymore". I've tried ignoring him for a while but he just texts me like "Heyyyy, are you awake?? Are you mad??". We haven't even been going out for 6 months yet. What should I do??

Lunatic
3yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink In my opinion you should talk about it. Face to face. Not via cellphones, computer or anything like that. Just straight on face to face conversation like adults do. You could also talk about your relationship and how you feel about it. Both of you

YukiAzamaki
3yr ago
33,464 jpops
permalink Try to know more about his interests and aspirations.
If that doesn't work, you can start to reply him like he does to you, if he notices it, say you were doing the same to him because you wanted his attention.
But ultimately think about the status of your relationship.
Think if you are really happy and what could happen in the future the bad and good things.
Above all think about your happiness and satisfaction as a person

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    How do I get my boyfriend to talk more?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service