Hello hello :D

22 posts  ·  created 2yr ago by namrekca  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Introduce yourself    Hello hello :D

namrekca
2yr ago
7,291 jpops
permalink Aha, so hello everyone :D I'm new here, I joined about a day ago...
Well, I guess I'll just tell a little bit about myself. I like Jpop/Jrock (That's why I'm here), but I also like Kpop! (but to tell the truth, I recently got back into Jpop/Jrock again so if you have any suggestions of what I can listen to I'd really appreciate it! :D) But I mainly listen to Punk, Alt. Rock, Rock, and Indie. I'm really into anime, and my favorite genres are Horror, Supernatural, Comedy, Action, and some Mystery. I can play the ukulele and the guitar, and I hope to play the piano in the near future. I can be shy at first, but once you get to know me I'm really, really...crazy. Ig. xD I also like to draw a lot, I mainly just draw things that come to mind, but I sometimes do fanart too. So I guess that's it and I hope to meet new people on this site! :)

jsonglyrics
2yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink Herro ^ ^
Have you ever heard of GReeeeN or SUPER BEAVER?
They're both really great I love them ^ ^
You should go give them a try ;)

namrekca
2yr ago
7,291 jpops
permalink I've never heard of those :o I'll check them out, thanks! :D

saitoyurii
2yr ago
95,303 jpops
permalink Hello! Welcome to JpopAsia :)
So you like Jrock. Hmm, have you heard of Spyair or Hilcrhyme? I like them a lot. Also SEKAI NO OWARI and Scandal! <3
As for Jpop, my favorites are AAA, Nishino Kana, YUI, Shimizu Shota (well, he's more R&B but oh well), Kanjani8, Arashi, and NEWS. GReeeeN is awesome too! ^^

namrekca
2yr ago
7,291 jpops
permalink I have no heard of Spyair or Hilcrhyme, but I'll definitely check them out! And I love SEKAI NO OWARI, thank you for the Jpop suggestions :D

Ivana
2yr ago
5,296 jpops
permalink Hello there~ Yoshiatsu <3 So you like Dadaroma <3 <3
For J-rock I would suggest MEJIBRAY, Royz, Diaura, Neverland, My First Story, Buck-Tick, ROOKIEZ is PUNK'D and Xaa-Xaa.

My favorites from J-pop are Da-iCE, Kis-My-Ft2 and AAA.
And from K-pop: BTS, GOT7, EXO, Block B, iKON, B.A.P >~<

I like anime too. Have you seen Shiki? It is so AWESOME. <3

namrekca
2yr ago
7,291 jpops
permalink xD Yess Yoshiatsu is my favorite. And I have heard of some of those bands, I'll check them out. Thank you for suggestions! And I have started Shiki, but not finished, it's good so far :D

YUCHiRO
2yr ago
11,065 jpops
permalink Hey, welcome to JPA and have fun :3

namrekca
2yr ago
7,291 jpops
permalink Thank you for the welcome! :D

Susana
2yr ago
56,075 jpops
permalink CM Security protects your privacy

Susana
2yr ago
56,075 jpops
permalink Oh my god haha im so sorry that was an accident >_<
Hi!! Nice to meet you! Im susana

namrekca
2yr ago
7,291 jpops
permalink xD It's okay, accidents happen. And nice to meet you too! :)

Lunatic
2yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink Hello and Welcome!

xianniah
2yr ago
4,795 jpops
permalink welcome to JPA! hope to see you more often here :cool: ^^ :D

namrekca
2yr ago
7,291 jpops
permalink Sorry for the late reply, thank you for the welcome! :)

mudri
2yr ago
195,886 jpops
permalink Welcome! My suggestion of the moment is tricot. They have some videos on YouTube and most of their songs on Spotify.

namrekca
2yr ago
7,291 jpops
permalink Thank you so much! :D

tsubasayamada
2yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink hello!

welcome to jpa!
i'm also crazy once you know me but i can be a bit awkward at first. i mainly listen to jpop like hey say jump, news, 48 & 46 groups, etc. i can play violin, string bass, and piano. but ukulele seems so cool!

have a great day!
~airi-chan

namrekca
2yr ago
7,291 jpops
permalink Idk if you'll see this, but thank you for the welcome! And nice that we can relate. That's cool that you can play those instruments, you're so lucky!! :D

pronzite
2yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink Oh hello dear welcome to JPA~!!

I'm not into Jrock that much but I did listening to a few of them. But as for Jpop, try listen to X4, Kalafina, Da-ice, and Arashi. There's too many good artist to be focused on :crazy:
I hope you'll enjoy spending time here and feel free to write on my wall. :moved: :cool:

http://cs627431.vk.me/v627431783/499a1/naHU1XxYrPI.jpg

Nuimee
2yr ago
72,412 jpops
permalink hello and welcome to JPA!
Judging from you profile pic VK is also alrigth for you?
In that case check out DIAURA and Kiryu :D And if you´re looking for something more mellow try SID, I just can´t stop being obsessed with them :D
Don´t worry about being crazy, I´m too :p
And if you like Horror/Mystery anime, what about psychological?

Higiri
2yr ago
55,246 jpops
permalink OwO Hi!
Are Yoshiatsu and Leo in your profile picture? <3 I hope they are xD I love those bands

Back  |  Forums    Introduce yourself    Hello hello :D
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service