Hello everyone, it is nice to meet you.

7 posts  ·  created 2yr ago by JasmineSnow16  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Introduce yourself    Hello everyone, it is nice to meet you.

JasmineSnow16
2yr ago
173 jpops
permalink I am not sure if I introduced myself or not, so, here I go. There is really not much to say but, I will try my best.
Hello, my name is Jasmine Snow. I am 29, from Tallahassee, Fl. and am in college. I am deathly shy and I don't really talk much at all but I am sweeter than honey and easy to get on with. I can't think of anything more except as of right now my fave bands are Dir en grey and the Gazette. :)

weebllikespie
2yr ago
710,910 jpops
permalink Welcome to the humble abode, Jasmine~ O:)

I hope you will enjoy your time here. Feel free to drop by anytime if you have any questions about this site or if you just want a chat :)

pronzite
2yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink WELCOME TO JPA!!!
http://orig09.deviantart.net/f531/f/2013/021/5/a/miku_welcome_sign__free_to_use__by_pinkbunnii-d5s9380.gif

pronzite
2yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink What a beautiful name you got.
A deathly shy person? Well this twisted granny will help you around :crazy: :crazy:
I hope you will enjoy staying here and let's get along well :D O:)

Lunatic
2yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink Hello and Welcome to JPA Jasmine ^_^

If you feel like to talk about music (especially Dir En Grey) don´t be afraid to post on my wall :) Hope you´ll enjoy your time in here and make lots of friends :)

Nuimee
2yr ago
50,132 jpops
permalink Welcome to JPA!
https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxh31ydLKP1qjmmvpo1_500.gif
Don´t worry, everyone is really nice here so there´s no need to be shy at all!

Higiri
2yr ago
58,215 jpops
permalink Hi Jasmine!
<3 I see you like Reita
My favorite member is Uruha, but Reita is awesome as well <3

Back  |  Forums    Introduce yourself    Hello everyone, it is nice to meet you.
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service