have you ever fell inlove with a married person ?

22 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by ekai  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    have you ever fell inlove with a married person ?

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink i was just wondering if you guys has an experience of falling for someone that is already married.. how did you moved on? or should i say " how did you handle the situation ?

Arashiis1
5yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink I'm sorry I haven't. I don't have such an experience but I think it's best to try to forget and distance yourself from that person.

AvianPain
5yr ago
1,026 jpops
permalink Not yet. I've never fallen for a married woman. It'd be ridiculous, I think. I mean, we would just help destroying their beautiful relationship. Isn't that horrible? If I do fall for a married woman, I'd just try so hard to forget her and look for another one. >.<

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink its not horrible if you know self-restraint. falling inlove is not a choice but love has choices whether you express it or keep it within you only.

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink i see ..so you would always ought to do the right thing but i think the process is a bit rough. . If i were in the situation i would just let that love indwell within me until it fades away without expressing it to that person. i wont take the risk of gambling evrything i founded for my IMAGE in the society..

nimiraz
5yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink This is an interesting question. I think it is something that happens more often than people think. Mainly because people would never want to admit it. I mean why else is divorce on the rise? That does not make it acceptable though.

First off what would make someone fall in love with someone who is married? The married individual would have had to do something to interest the person who wasn't married...right? Feelings of attraction can happen without any actually communication. I understand that, but actual feelings of love? I am pretty sure that true feelings of love happen with communication and trust. If that doesn't exist then it must be an obsession instead of love.

I can honestly say that I was in love with my best friend. He married and I supported him and his wife the whole way. I never told him how I felt because I didn't want to do that to our relationship. I felt in my heart that it would never happen. I got over it because I wanted and needed to. It's not the same as falling in love with a married person, but somewhat similar.

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink Oh i see ..so thats your point of view..

nimiraz
5yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink Well, that's how I see it generally. I am sure there are many different situations. Ya know? I feel like people may have "crushes" on married people and never really be "in love" but then there are people who are married and have additional relationships too.

If a person is actuallly in love with a married person well I think that they would have to make a choice whether to keep their feelings to themselves or if they want to pursue something. If they think it is a bad thing...I would think preventing feelings for the married person would have been a better idea. But to me I think if a person falls in love with a married person then did the married person return the feelings? Or was it a one sided thing?

This hypothetical situation could go on and on. lol. sorry I just find the situation interesting because I know friends who are going through such things.

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink yeah .. i have a friend which is somehow in this situation too.. and im thankful that she choose to stay away from a would-be-worst-scenario.. >.<

MochiChanDesu
5yr ago
2,319 jpops
permalink Apart from crushes, it never happened.

Ixdeny
5yr ago
1,365 jpops
permalink To me happen, but not was a love entirely, was like just like the man, so I donĀ“t need to handle the situation, because a saw him from distance and I delighted the view.

stefyap
5yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

HimeMurasaki
3yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink I thought I was starting to like a guy-friend of mine who had a girlfriend once, because he seemed to be paying a lot of attention to me, but I was like "NOPE, not gonna get involved" and I completely cut him off right away lol
I would never let myself fall for someone who is involved with someone, especially if they're married šŸ˜±

Lunatic
3yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink No I havenĀ“t

Nimsaj91
3yr ago
8,838 jpops
permalink Yes I have. And I kept quiet. Wasn't easy, but I felt it was the right thing to do.

HOWEVER... things have changed a little bit, because he is no longer with his wife. Not because of me. He had no clue about my feelings. But the relationship with his wife was a desaster anyway. A year or so after they parted their ways I told him what I feel. It was a surprise. And yeah... we are together now. Sounds dirty to say that I love a married man, but it's actually not dirty or disgusting or anything. Things happen. It's more important how you deal with your feelings than what you feel. Don't feel ashamed for your feelings. You didn't choose them.

yasuxlove
3yr ago
185 jpops
permalink nope, fell in love with jpopers/jrockers yes but they were not married ( still not hehe) ^^ but i totally understand what u saying love is love no matter what XD

AyumuSenpai
3yr ago
395 jpops
permalink no, I haven't
I've only really fallen in love with one person in my life and that was in highschool, so...

pronzite
3yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink What? No! Never! And please don't make it kids! If it happened without your knowledge, just imagine yourself in their partner shoes , how hard for them so just leave and move on

weebllikespie
3yr ago
710,910 jpops
permalink Well no I haven't and I don't think it will happen to me as I've already have someone special. But alas, I do hear these kinds of stories quite often. Self-restraint is important when it comes down to it. Don't get involved into something that will cause collateral damage. Not only will you be affected, but you're also affecting the married couple and should a divorce happen, you're also involving their children. You don't want to ruin her lives.

BluejayHaurt
3yr ago
8,327 jpops
permalink I have. It was with an older lady who treated me so nicely. I was maybe 17 at the time, so I was kind of needing attention. She would always hang out with me and give me these gestures, and I took it seriously. In the end, she told me she had to focus and help her husband out so she stopped hanging around with me, and I decided it was best for me anyways. She did later move to a different state as well. I never heard from her again.

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink i haven't
since most of the people around me are not married

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink Definitely not! I think that would really suck :(

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    have you ever fell inlove with a married person ?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service