have u ever fall in love???

131 posts  ·  created 7yr ago by sadaf  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    have u ever fall in love???

sadaf
7yr ago
41,836 jpops
permalink i don't really believe in love , i just want 2 know ur ideas???!!!!

gazeninesflame
7yr ago
250 jpops
permalink love??i've been inlove since the day i was born :)
i love my parents who brought me to this world..
but i've never been inlove with someone who i want to be with for the rest of my life :)

mandy47
7yr ago
571 jpops
permalink well... a lot of times...our idea of "love" is really just a need for someone else to make you feel happy and "complete" or whatever...

but I think real love, (which I can gladly say after about 7 years of dating different guys, i have finally found) is about wanting more than anything else in the world for the other person to be happy... Their happiness and welfare comes before anything you want or need...if they were happier and better off without you, you will be willing to leave in order for them to be happy

real love isn't selfish

for that reason, it's hard to find real love a lot of times in our world...we mostly focus on ourselves...we want what we want and we want it NOW haha

it's out there...just sometimes, love doesn't come instantly; it can slowly develop out of friendship until one day you realize that person means more to you than even yourself...

at least thats what I think

supervergil
7yr ago
56,918 jpops
permalink I can't stop falling in love
D:

tensaipaula
7yr ago
315 jpops
permalink Been in like? but not in love.. haha

Topazio
7yr ago
32,457 jpops
permalink Love is essential in human beings. Love for everything, everybody ;). But as in to fall in love with somebody, I have been. hehehe, its a beautiful and wonderful feeling. They always say that love is an invitation for pain. Thats part of it to, hehehe.

KaiRayne
7yr ago
60,514 jpops
permalink that is a beautiful way of putting it topaz. :)

XFrozenFlowerX
7yr ago
1,094 jpops
permalink i guess i have, but even so i wont admit it xD
i dont know if its cuz i dont believe in love... it more like i dont wanna fall in love... cuz that sucks...... xd so its more like i dont wanna believe in love... :p
But it isnt like i dont believe ppl can fall in love...
even though i do think ppl and relationships and love are sth very messed up . . .
makes me not wanna take part in it . . .
this makes me some wierd person right? xD

jaden1992
7yr ago
276,260 jpops
permalink Yup, I am right now

Lylo
7yr ago
15,895 jpops
permalink I understand it's hard to believe in something if you've never experienced it.
I've had crushes. I admire certain people. However I have not fallen in love yet. :)

chiie13Xcc
7yr ago
938 jpops
permalink i fall in love everyday :D <3 lol.....

KaiRayne
7yr ago
60,514 jpops
permalink My heart is too big and full of love for many. In love...yes and its a joy, happiness, pain, curse, serenity and hope all in one.

1Ashurii1
7yr ago
2,732 jpops
permalink Yea, I have fallen in love once, maybe twice. I usually don't admit to it, but yeah. Love, is a lot a thing for certain people. Fallen for them is another.
~thats just my opinion :)~

megamasso123
7yr ago
344 jpops
permalink Love is nothing but pain

XFrozenFlowerX
7yr ago
1,094 jpops
permalink i agree :p

KatoRina
7yr ago
1,728 jpops
permalink yup...i'm in love with japan~ and someday...i'm going to marry japan... yeah...i'm pretty sad i know....xD

pronzite
3yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink Nope, I know that feel XDD

darksama
7yr ago
828,218 jpops
permalink my first love was my mom, then my dad :D :D

Haro
7yr ago
664 jpops
permalink I'm in love with a boy, I will my whole live spend with <3 I know, this sounds naive and childish. But when I'm together with him it feels, like all is alright and I have no worries T_T

FishBalla
7yr ago
355 jpops
permalink I had my first and second love 9 years ago. I can't remember now 555+
because it's quite sad T^T

nanami184
7yr ago
513 jpops
permalink I've never fell in love with someone xDDD

amber11
7yr ago
11,515 jpops
permalink Beto che? Mage to fuzule mardomi ya eshgh sanji? ;) ^^ age khodet mikhai chizi begi rahat bash harche mikhahad dele tangat begu :p ^^

RickyLeumas
7yr ago
1,550 jpops
permalink The feelings of love to me are like butterflies....when you are still...they come towards you but if you get too aggressive ..they fly away...:)

pvc6366
7yr ago
1,018 jpops
permalink yes and it hurts a lot as he ant my type yet i have fallen head over hills for him

KaiRayne
7yr ago
60,514 jpops
permalink 2 months ago i posted here saying how much I had for many...lets be honest its one individaul...and he has stolen my heart and soul. <3

DeadSchoolScreaming
7yr ago
178 jpops
permalink I usually just have liked people and though I loved them, but only recently I realized how different love actually feels. It's honestly love when you will do anything for the other person, including not talking to them for a week if they don't want to communicate with you, or telling them to get themselves out there and find someone to be with. Long distance relationships of -any- kind, rather it be friendship or love, are very difficult. ^^;

honey316
7yr ago
42,040 jpops
permalink NO!! I don't believe if love is real i just see that in TV!!!! :D

Zephyr108
7yr ago
60 jpops
permalink I think everyone has... at least once! xD

Lazuardiharuhi
7yr ago
-6,968 jpops
permalink fall in love?
maybe i have but i completely forgot 'bout it

NicoleCoelho
6yr ago
129,221 jpops
permalink No, I've never fell in love with someone.
And, if one day this happen, I hope that be with a nice person. :)

dotzcute90
6yr ago
179,417 jpops
permalink yeahh, once... and once is enough for me

sylmyc
6yr ago
18,936 jpops
permalink I guess I did, but I'm so very sure...haha

Lazuardiharuhi
6yr ago
-6,968 jpops
permalink I don't really care about it right now, just wanna focus with my studies :)

JustSoOdd
6yr ago
14,349 jpops
permalink Y I have

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

takara
6yr ago
3,770 jpops
permalink oh fell in love with jrock now. Love them and need their songs.

celineanimelove
6yr ago
2,525 jpops
permalink Never fall in love before :P

Arashiis1
6yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink It depends on the type of love you';re referring to. I've never been in 'love', but I'm still young. I however do love my family :)

niQx
6yr ago
18,508 jpops
permalink I'm always in love...
with God, Family and Friends... <3

but with someone special?
nope. nahhh... not really!
I can't say if it's really love! hehe. :)

bakaxhui
6yr ago
1,807 jpops
permalink I used to believe in love but now not so as there are a lot of heart breakers that are destroying this beautiful thing called 'love' and its making a lot of people not believing in love.

TwinklingStar
6yr ago
21,651 jpops
permalink Uhm.. Maybe :D It a One-sided love. XD

joshua10red
6yr ago
110,700 jpops
permalink till now not :( :( :( i don`t find the perfect girl <3<3

SmilidonRed
6yr ago
18,831 jpops
permalink i've never fall in love so i dont know what love axactly...
n i dont want to involve in love while im still stdying ^^

milktealover89
6yr ago
54,780 jpops
permalink Yes, I have fallen in love and still am in love :3

Those who say love doesn't exist...you're either too young, clearly bitter, or haven't met the right person yet (or maybe all the above) :P

HeroFan4Life
6yr ago
8,328 jpops
permalink I've been in love a few times. :P Like now... :)

mochimochi
6yr ago
163,034 jpops
permalink Yeahh, of course!

Yoshi4sushi
6yr ago
18,812 jpops
permalink i only believe in one true love. i'm not the type where i hurt another. true, everlasting love is so beautiful when the person who cherishes, loves, and protects you is honest.

megamasso123
6yr ago
344 jpops
permalink You know its love when you will be willing to protect her at all cost during a zombie apocalypseXD

RagdollAlice23
6yr ago
291,178 jpops
permalink hahahahaha omg mega you dork!! XD

RagdollAlice23
6yr ago
291,178 jpops
permalink Yes I have been in love at least twice and both guys have screwed me over but its ok cuz I have learned to learn from the mistakes and make sure it doesnt happen again. As of now Idk if I am.. I like someone but idk if its love

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    have u ever fall in love???
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service