Have any of you ever thought about going into the anime/manga business?

36 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by ambernchan  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    Have any of you ever thought about going into the anime/manga business?

ambernchan
4yr ago
4,126 jpops
permalink Have any of you jpop members ever thought about going into the anime/manga business? either as your own company or under another company? i bet it can be hard to be able to get into this business but it could be fun if its something that interests you....So comment your thoughts

Suzuran1538
4yr ago
405 jpops
permalink I would really like to be a voice actor but I don't have the talent. when I read out loud I tend to read in a monotone and no matter how hard I try I cant change the way I sound.

RoYaLHeresY
4yr ago
3,888 jpops
permalink I did actually cuz I draw it very nicely . :)

nekomiminatsumi
4yr ago
49,883 jpops
permalink I used to want to create animes when I was little, but I later got into other things and now my creativity is gone. xD

yannychan
4yr ago
9,524 jpops
permalink Yea, but I think it is hard and my creativity is not that good

nanobanana
4yr ago
3,549 jpops
permalink I want to, but I can't draw very well yet; it would have to be an arrangement similar to the one Bakamon, where one draws and another writes the material.

ImpressionateReality
4yr ago
569 jpops
permalink I wanted to for a while, but i have no talent for drawing, a stickman is out of my reach XD I started writing novels ^~^ btw if anyone has any novel ideas, message me with your idea, i will write a few pages just for you haha

Akiri
4yr ago
8,747 jpops
permalink I have thought of being a voice actor, I think I'd be really fun voicing anime characters.

shadownights99
4yr ago
61,440 jpops
permalink i want to be a manga artist

Lunatic
4yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink Hmm... couple times...

heyitsasante
4yr ago
412 jpops
permalink I used to really want to be a voice actor, but then I realized that required talent and effort... so now the only way I'd be involved in the anime/manga business is writing the stories (and having someone else draw them out for me since I also have no talent in that department).

Lunatic
3yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink I actually did...

weebllikespie
3yr ago
712,398 jpops
permalink Well I always wanted to become a manga artist since I had a passion for drawing when I was younger but it looks like other plans have destroyed any hopes of me becoming one.

KumikoMichiyo
3yr ago
9,837 jpops
permalink Yeah, I'd really like to become a voice actor, I'm pretty confident with my voice :)
Failing that I'd love to be a manga artist~

ShoujiChan
3yr ago
874 jpops
permalink I used to want to be a mangaka~ not sure now though :undecided: maybe a seiyuu~ :) I'm pretty good at drawing manga so I think I could become one :undecided: <3

CloudStrifey
3yr ago
75,732 jpops
permalink I wouldn't mind trying~ Maybe be a mangaka as I love the style c:

stowly
3yr ago
1,115 jpops
permalink I thought about it, decided it would be a terrible idea, and decided to study music instead...

Nightgaze
3yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink Yes actually~ Back in high school me and my friend were working on this really long epic story that we thought would make a great anime and it had like for decently long arcs (They were each around 80 pages long hand written) but that never happened sadly :(

JYChii
3yr ago
13,783 jpops
permalink Though I'm planning to study at Osaka for making a manga... :P

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
13,445 jpops
permalink I've briefly considered it, but I doubt i'd cope well with the work load.

Sarde
3yr ago
578 jpops
permalink No I havenĀ“t. I like to read them but not write them XD

suhavni
3yr ago
615 jpops
permalink If you consider cleaning in a scanlation group a job, then I already am doing one (though it;s more of a voluntary work than a job)

eyramhaye
3yr ago
10,657 jpops
permalink I'd love to, but I'm really gonna need a lot of help. I'd most probably be in the marketing and conceptualization departments.

emiiidi
3yr ago
6,375 jpops
permalink i always wanted to make my own manga, but i am not that good in drawing people and i cant write down the stories that are forming in my head. but i really want to :(

shadownights99
3yr ago
61,440 jpops
permalink yes i'm working on being a mangaka

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink I was just watching an anime on crunchy roll and for a VERY short moment I thought about working there.

Rukako
3yr ago
5,684 jpops
permalink No. My friend wants to make a manga though.

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink Yeah but then I gave up.

KimiNoMeji
3yr ago
47,839 jpops
permalink I have thought about it many times for very brief moments! The problem is, I hate too many fillers but I also hate short mangas, so it would probably not be a good idea for me, I would become so frustrated :p

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
13,445 jpops
permalink I;ve considered it but I prefer slightly more realistic painting

crossmyheart
3yr ago
24 jpops
permalink I have and I still have been thinking of going into that industry at one point I hope.

TMIK
3yr ago
1,054 jpops
permalink I certainly have thought of it, especially when I was a tad bit younger. I still do, just very much less.

Ivana
2yr ago
7,836 jpops
permalink I have thought of being a mangaka for a while.

NamiMikka
2yr ago
3,702 jpops
permalink Yes! A good friend of mine and me are going to make a one shot manga. He's gonna make the story (he kinda already did that) and I'm gonna illustrate it :) I've drawn the first attempt of character design... but I still need to work on it. We're planning to start as soon as possible. But before that I need to finish some portrait I'm working on right now. After that we're ready to start! :D

Bassma
2yr ago
44,820 jpops
permalink YES ^^
i will write manga ...but not now .i have a bad exams :(

jsonglyrics
2yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink Yeah but now, I'd rather just watch

Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    Have any of you ever thought about going into the anime/manga business?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service