Google Translate Lyrics

8 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by miguel0122  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Lyrics    Google Translate Lyrics

5yr ago
2,402 jpops
permalink I would really appreciate it if people would stop posting google translate lyrics on videos and taking the credit ^_^
It only makes it harder to translate because it'll show it's all translated so I won't try to fix it because I'm to lazy to check if it really is translated.
Also if anyone could report those google translate lyrics to me or some other person that could translate that would be awesome :)

5yr ago
2,334,088 jpops
permalink I think we have been at war with these lyrics since the day Jpopasia was founded xd
For the time being we can't delete them, but we soon will be able to do so. That's why I would suggest to bookmark them or something, so that we can get rid of them later.

5yr ago
1,404 jpops
permalink thats a really nice idea you are a truelly crew

5yr ago
163 jpops
permalink LOL google translate just doesent work. period. why would anyone even use that? XD

4yr ago
220 jpops
permalink How do you submit actual translated lyrics? I've been working on some.

4yr ago
1,717 jpops
permalink You will need at least 400 Jpop in order to add the lyrics I think

4yr ago
2,852 jpops
permalink There should be an edit button, or add lyrics button when you go on the album/video thing

2yr ago
179,408 jpops
permalink One does not simply trust any online translator XD

Back  |  Forums    Lyrics    Google Translate Lyrics
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service