Good online Jpop shops? (AAA fans?)

1 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by GymLeaderPeaches  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Requests    Good online Jpop shops? (AAA fans?)

GymLeaderPeaches
3yr ago
112 jpops
permalink My favorite jpop group is AAA. I usually shop on yesasia.com but their stock doesn't change much. AAA stuff is kind of hard to find. I like to find t-shirts and and the eh-pandas not the CDs (CDs are easy to get.) I've also shopped on mu-mo by using tenso, so if the site is in Japanese it's no problem. Does anyone know any more good websites to buy jpop merchandise? Specifically AAA? (Not Amazon Japan or Yahoo because Yahoo you have to bid but there is a lot of stuff on yahoo.)
I specifically looking for a t-shirt (I can't find a picture of it to save my life.) The shirts are blue or pink and have Luffy and Copper on them and say "Attack All Around We Are The One Go Ahead!" on them. I have the blue one but its faded a lot so I want the pink one. I originally bought it off mu-mo but I can't find it anymore.
I'm also looking for this http://shop.mu-mo.net/a/item1/?jsiteid=mumo&seq_exhibit_id=148011 it's sold out here.
If you don't know where to buy those specific items it's okay, but what sites do you AAA fans use to get your merchandise?

Back  |  Forums    Requests    Good online Jpop shops? (AAA fans?)
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service