[Game] The Sims 3

32 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by elenko94  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Gaming    [Game] The Sims 3

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,159 jpops
permalink I havent seen this topic anywhere, but sorry if its already created

then just lock it blue or any other mod >.<
So i am sure that there is some people here that have this game...
i have it
a very early birthday present, got the collectors edition too

Screen shots

http://playstyle-gaming.com/wp-content/uploads/ts3scrn4.jpg

http://recensioni-videogiochi.dvd.it/images/The_Sims_3/the-sims-3-03-l.jpg

The game package

http://ryanericsongcanlas.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/the-sims-3-box-art.jpg

whats your thought of it....is it a masterpiece or simply overrated?

[edit]Last edit by elenko94 on Monday 29 Nov, 2010 at 17:22 +6.2%[/edit][edit]Last edit by elenko94 on Monday 20 Jul, 2009 at 07:26 +6.6%[/edit][edit]Last edit by elenko94 on Monday 20 Jul, 2009 at 07:25 +6.6%[/edit][edit]Last edit by elenko94 on Monday 20 Jul, 2009 at 06:43 +6.5%[/edit][edit]Last edit by elenko94 on Sunday 19 Jul, 2009 at 14:31 +6.9%[/edit][edit]Last edit by elenko94 on Sunday 19 Jul, 2009 at 14:31 +7.2%[/edit][edit]Last edit by elenko94 on Sunday 19 Jul, 2009 at 14:30 +7.8%[/edit]

kaspars115
9yr ago
1,204 jpops
permalink Love this game :RBheart:
Still playing it :)
Anyway...can someone tell me what can i do with those cutted gem rocks and analized space rocks.......
From gems i can make some pillows or whatever....But what to do next ? :D

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,159 jpops
permalink i dont really know kasp sorry but

i found something on yahoo

"click on it and get it cut you will (with in a few sim days) get it back in the mail and there are three display options to put it on a pillow a stand (i think) and a case...
you then put thin on any surface (like a coffee table, counter dresser desk)

you would want to do this because it helps with the decoration...the more beautifly decorated your home the better mood you sims will have while in the home ( it will give you a + moodlet) and unless you are trying to make you sims miserable you want to have you home more beautifully decorated!
Source(s):
i have had a few gems cut and displayed sims always get a positive from it (news stuff moodlet) and enjoy viewing it."

unsure if this help. :RBconfused:

Have a Ghost Baby (Without Killing)
How to do it:

- Set one of your Sim's traits to Kleptomaniac (Sim must be female)
- Go to graveyard
- Wait until Sim steals remains or tell sim to swipe something (remains must be male)
- On the second day since stealing grave and putting it in home, the ghost will appear at 11:00pm and disappear at 4:00am it will appear every other day
- Socialize with ghost every night it appears until you are at best friend ghost will then begin appearing every night
- get fertility reward
- Confess attraction to ghost
- ask to snuggle on bed, kiss
- Try for baby every night until you start throwing up
- Congrats! You're now having a ghost's baby! (It will be born as a ghost that you can control)

gonna try that later[edit]Last edit by elenko94 on Monday 20 Jul, 2009 at 07:25 +5%[/edit]

seanto
9yr ago
2,165 jpops
permalink i have this game but it dont work on my pc. i played it on my freinds laptop and i luved it but she said sims 2 was better

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,159 jpops
Quote by seanto
i have this game but it dont work on my pc. i played it on my freinds laptop and i luved it but she said sims 2 was better

it is fun to play and so but...it could have been more...

on my computer it works better that the sims 2.....i was worried that it wouldnt work since the sims 2 stopped working...

ruipt
9yr ago
-5 jpops
permalink the sims 3 it's the best to game to pc ever. i love to make sims that look like real people. in the othr day i made yomi and it became perfect XD

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,159 jpops
Quote by ruipt
the sims 3 it's the best to game to pc ever. i love to make sims that look like real people. in the othr day i made yomi and it became perfect XD

XD

maybe i should try to make acchan or something...or why not..

Hizaki...*.*[edit]Last edit by elenko94 on Wednesday 22 Jul, 2009 at 17:17 +7.7%[/edit]

Kesuhu
9yr ago
11,750 jpops
permalink OMFG!!!!!!!!! SIMS IS LIKE AN OBSSESSION 4 ME!! WOWWWWWWWWW
I wonder if they will do a sims 4?
And how many floor can we do in this game?
In the 3 i mean[edit]Last edit by Kesuhu on Friday 24 Jul, 2009 at 18:26 +14.2%[/edit]

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,159 jpops
permalink I have heard you can have max 5....but my guess is that there is some kind of mod or cheat that allowes you to have more floors....

and before they make a fourth game it will be alot of expansion packs

ZuteGach
9yr ago
260,662 jpops
permalink I want this so bad!!!!
Me and my friend just played the First Sims today.. LOL! It was still a lotta fun, though :P

akicute
9yr ago
147,162 jpops
permalink i miss this game!!! since my old pc are broken..i haven't plays this game anymore

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,159 jpops
Quote by akicute
i miss this game!!! since my old pc are broken..i haven't plays this game anymore

ah, im sorry for you aki :RBfrown:

musicforlove
9yr ago
4,148 jpops
permalink oh men!!! I'm totally dying to have this game!! I love love love :totallylove: :totallylove: :totallylove: sims!!
And i have the entire collection of sims2! Bu tnow i really really want to have sims3 :jangel: :jangel: :jangel: :jangel:

KagamiMYV
9yr ago
1,751 jpops
permalink I did have a Koda Kumi sim on it.... but i deleted my save file and all my old sims...
If I can make her again, I'll try and get her up on here for y'all. ;)

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,159 jpops
Quote by KagamiMYV
I did have a Koda Kumi sim on it.... but i deleted my save file and all my old sims...
If I can make her again, I'll try and get her up on here for y'all. ;)

do it XD
i want to see her

Eunna
9yr ago
278 jpops
permalink I only bought sims 3 for the plumboob that comes with it. XD

Such a stylish USB. I put it on top of my head sometimes. And I can speak sim =O

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,159 jpops
permalink XD :asd:

conan
9yr ago
2,548 jpops
permalink i love to play the sims.
i have all the sims 1,2,3 and some of their expansion pack.
i also obsses with this game :love:
i must play at least 3 hours :laugh:

kaoruwashio
6yr ago
54 jpops
permalink konnichiwa! You are quite welcome. I am Emily Nice to meet you too! ^^

Suteko
9yr ago
236 jpops
permalink I ave The Sims 1 2 and 3 , but the sims 3 it's very realistic and I don't like :RBfrown:

bladecrimson
9yr ago
122 jpops
permalink I used to be REALLY obsessed with The Sims and The Sims 2; I even had Sims-related dreams and everything xD I haven't tried The Sims 3 yet, but I'm thinking of getting the game this summer. I'll probably get addicted again xD

SaiyuriSora
8yr ago
7,520 jpops
permalink I love it but it barly works cuz all my Jrock music and pics XD

OMFG I MADE REITA AND OTHER JROCKS ON IT!! <3333

Azzy2121
6yr ago
237 jpops
permalink I love The Sims 3, especially with all it's expansions. I can't wait for Supernatural.

raii
6yr ago
26,060 jpops
permalink I just started playing it again....its like the 4th time. I'm happy they are finally releasing seasons...its about time.

tini
6yr ago
2,403 jpops
permalink can i download this game ?? or it is only have in cd ??

kenmura
6yr ago
25,881 jpops
permalink wow i love this game <3

Azzy2121
6yr ago
237 jpops
permalink It is an awesome game. No other game like it, really.

nihongoland
6yr ago
446 jpops
permalink The Sims 3 eats all my money. I curse you Sims 3! :P

OshareKeiLover
6yr ago
190,721 jpops
permalink I am addicted to this game O_O

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink Sims 3... I own 7 expansion packs... oops

yannychan
3yr ago
9,524 jpops
permalink Awesome game ever.

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink I played for a while yesterday, I have 7 expansion packs now xD I went to China and started all those adventures again ;)

Back  |  Forums    Gaming    [Game] The Sims 3
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service