[Game] Pokemon black/white

44 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by MidoriShonen  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Gaming    [Game] Pokemon black/white

MidoriShonen
8yr ago
884 jpops
permalink When Pokemon Black/White COmes Out Who are you starting a new adventure with? Im choosing Mijumaru! Their names are as follows: Fire Pig=Pokabu, Sea Otter=Mijumaru, Grass Snake=Tsutaja English Names as follows Fire Pig=Tepig, Sea Otter=Oshawott, Grass Snake=Snivy The new Pokemon Region is called "Unova"
http://endingb.net/images/pbwstarters.png[edit]Last edit by MidoriShonen on Friday 10 Dec, 2010 at 10:01 +35.4%[/edit][edit]Last edit by MidoriShonen on Saturday 11 Sep, 2010 at 09:54 +35.9%[/edit][edit]Last edit by bluesweater on Friday 10 Sep, 2010 at 13:57 +3.8%[/edit]

juntashin
8yr ago
3,350 jpops
permalink i pre order waaiting for my copy i pick pokabu fire is always my fav

xKokoroxKisekix
8yr ago
327 jpops
permalink Definitely Tsutaja. I rarely take a grass pokemon as a starter, but this time I'm going to. After Training Turtwig I have a new appreciation for grass-type.

Usually I take fire, but honestly, training a "Fire-Pig" Pokemon kind of irks me. I don't know why. xD

Puchi
8yr ago
1,713 jpops
permalink Don't know the names of them because I like the pig XD

JustinAzn
8yr ago
305 jpops
permalink Hands down: Tsutaja. Always started with a grass type, first, for every game. Plus, just look at that smirk! Playa!

watermagic923
8yr ago
1,184 jpops
permalink I'm soo picking Tsutaja! :D It's cute!! :RBohNo: :RBheart:

kazama25
8yr ago
637 jpops
permalink I've gone with the fire starters ever since Red & Blue. Pokabu all the way. No question about it

Apollo
8yr ago
128 jpops
permalink Ewwww, they look awful.. I'd just go with the least ugly - Mijumaru.

Helen
8yr ago
6,747 jpops
permalink Did anyone see the sprites of all the new Pokemon that were up for a few days? Based on the starters, I'd go for Tsujata, but based on the final evolutions, I'm stuck between him and Mijumaru.

Makoto382
8yr ago
183 jpops
permalink I'd choose Tsutaja! It's really cute and I like it.

ZakumoYusuki
8yr ago
932 jpops
permalink I'm picking Tsutaja when I get Pokemon Black :RBhalo:

Normally, I'd never use grass types, but I think I can break that trend for once.[edit]Last edit by Zakumo Yusuki on Monday 25 Oct, 2010 at 10:58 +59.7%[/edit]

smileychels
8yr ago
232 jpops
permalink Mijumaru would be my choice, as I've always gone with water Pokemon since the beginning of games. However, I kind of feel like they are starting to run out of really fresh ideas for new Pokemon. These don't really feel like "starters" to me; I feel like I should be running into these Pokemon on the route to Celadon City or something. Maybe that's just my age showing, though... I still pull out my Pokemon Red and play it sometimes on my old Gamboy Colour! Haha

MidoriShonen
8yr ago
884 jpops
permalink Yeah at first I thought are these really the starters? Not like what im used to growing up with,but when I started watching Pokemon:Best Wishes in Japanese I feel in love with the starters personalities especially Mijumaru he's really funny and arrogant,he's tough though and he will definitately make you laugh. I think you should watch the Japanese version of this show I know I've already bonded with the characters! http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/pokemon-best-wishes-online (if you want to give the show a try its sub titled in english)I hate I cant speak Japanese! :RBcrying:

RyuNoMangetsu
8yr ago
560 jpops
permalink It's weird how many people chose based on how they look, isn't it? Well, maybe it's normal. XD I always go for my favorite animals and how I can use them.
Mostly I don't start with the grass-type but I just love snakes. XD

flamincanti
8yr ago
644 jpops
permalink Mijumaru^^. I love water type starters.And mijumaru's evolutions look cool!!

Kihana94
8yr ago
2,569 jpops
permalink Whenever I play a Pokemon game, I always pick a Water/Fire starter. Pokabu isn't peaking my interest, Mijimaru and Tsutaja's evolutions look awesome and so I might try my hand at a Grass(first time ever) or a Water starter.

KrimsonRazgriz
8yr ago
52 jpops
permalink tsutaja definitely

GO SUMGLEAF :D

KrimsonRazgriz
8yr ago
52 jpops
permalink tsutaja definitely

GO SUMGLEAF :D

JFanSetzi
8yr ago
254 jpops
permalink Tsutarja, without a doubt. Even when I first ever saw the SILHOUETTES of them, i picked the one that looked like Tsutarja. I usually take the grass starters [Turtwg is AWESOME] so it'll be the usual. The thing for me though, is that I'll have no idea what alot of the new pokemon's types are.

I'm so gonna get White. I like Zekrom [and electric types] more than fire.

feebz
8yr ago
10,516 jpops
permalink Mijimaru, too kawaii~~ :lovec:

but the english name is iffy, Oshawott, WHAT??? :surprised:

SakuraMoonlight
8yr ago
2,590 jpops
permalink I choose all of them. :RBheart: :3 Going to pre order both versions and trade all of them on to one. :D (Hehehe so sneaky. lol. :RBhalo: )

dasToshi
8yr ago
3,517 jpops
permalink In my japanese Black edition my starter is Tsutaja.
In the German I think, I'll pick that water-thing

rtpaus3178
7yr ago
280 jpops
permalink Pokemon White (J) ver: Oshawott (Mijimaru)
Pokemon Black (EUR) ver: Snivy (Tsutarja)

kawaiicupie16
7yr ago
3,503 jpops
permalink I refuse to buy either of these games. I'm really disappointed in the pokemon this time around. I love Johto. Hoen was cool. Sinnoh was tolerable. But Univa? I don't think so. You had me pokemon, until you did that. I'll always be a fan though. It's my childhood :)

Yuffinara
7yr ago
2,566 jpops
permalink I picked Snivy. But it was kinda disappointing (Snivy at least). So I just got Oshawott through trade. x_x

SaiyuriSora
7yr ago
7,520 jpops
permalink I will always love Pokemon :D I am the Pokemon Master! I've beaten Black already lol

Mitsumi
7yr ago
24,510 jpops
permalink I have Pokemon Black and chose Tepig. Awwww I miss when I played Pokemon Black. I remember I got it at the end of the school year last year but knew I was busy so I waited until Summer Break to start playing it but immediately after school got out we went on a trip to Cancun. I remember sitting on the balcony at night playing it ;______; sorry got off topic there. Good times though. I ended up beating it a second time through because during my entire first playthrough I listened to my iPod so the next time I listened to the game music :D

midnightrain
7yr ago
7 jpops
permalink I picked Snivy, and got Pokemon White. I played it pretty much 16 hours a day for the first week after release date. It is an amazing game!

Naavidya
7yr ago
42,627 jpops
permalink I played almost non-stop for the first week. I switched between my little sister's DS and mine so I could keep playing without having to worry about waiting for them to charge. :D

I can't wait till the new ones come out though!

TENSHImanga
7yr ago
6,858 jpops
permalink i always chose the fire starter...
the game drew me right in when i got it and i played nonstop for days (even while charging lol)
can't wait for Black and White 2!!!

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink I went with Oshawott when I bought the game, but I love Snivy. So when my brother gave me his Level 100 Serperior for safekeeping (he started a new game on Pokemon White and wanted his prized Pokemon safe and sound), I just bred it with my Ditto and now I have a baby Snivy! Yay! Though Samurott's become a staple in my team so I still use it.

If they ever come out with a new round of Pokemon, they had better not do another Fire type starter that becomes a Fire/Fighting dual type. Blazekien was cool, Infernape was awesome but Emboar seemed like an afterthought.

ThirteenthFriday
6yr ago
270 jpops
permalink I chose Oshawott :D

sonia
6yr ago
1,171 jpops
permalink I choose all of them!!!!!!!! http://cdn.gokpop.com/emoticons/emoticon2-big-smile.pnghttp://cdn.gokpop.com/emoticons/emoticon2-big-smile.png

CandyBear
6yr ago
209 jpops
permalink I chose Snivy because it just looked cuter than the other Pokémon. -.- Maybe not cuter... but better looking... ^.^

shinrei24
6yr ago
50 jpops
permalink nobody likes the roast pig lol, but for me i gotta go grass,not only because its the coolest looking but ive been a grass starter since generation 1

TysonKuroba
6yr ago
216 jpops
permalink I finished the game at least 10 times, all with different team!! Best pokemon from Black and White is Haxorus

lunaaire
6yr ago
3,526 jpops
permalink Mmm i chose snivy and havent regretted it XD ..but to be honest i know all the reviews and everyone really loved this version and i did too ^^ ..but really i miss the old ones and the old regions i know they had flaws but i dont know just liked it more i guess =/ ...and plus theres no damn pikachu NOOOOOOO!!!!!! gfbwfhoireh LOL

shinrei24
6yr ago
50 jpops
permalink so far i dont like the majority of the new gen pokemon, other than the starters, legendaries, and a few like Chillaccino. they just dont have the same vibe as the other pokemon

Kata
6yr ago
10,180 jpops
permalink i chose pokabu
but for the second one i will choose mijumaru~!

mizeru
6yr ago
25,553 jpops
permalink I have the Black version, and I chose Oshawott. I had always chosen the fire starters so far, except for Tepig. But I wish I haven't picked Chimchar in Platinum though. It was so annoying. D:

Daelyn
6yr ago
1,407 jpops
permalink I chose Tepig... it was my favourite at the time, but I wish they'd gone with a different second type for the Fire starter because that's three Fire/Fighting types in a row with Blaziken, Infernape and Emboar...

shadowblade330
6yr ago
48,472 jpops
permalink I always choose the gras type, cuz I like green.

Sorameai
6yr ago
24,519 jpops
permalink I just recently started playing my pokemon white again... I'm upset that the new game coming out in October is for 3DS only, so I decided to reset my White game and start over :P

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink I chose snivy and on white 2 I chose tepig

Back  |  Forums    Gaming    [Game] Pokemon black/white
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service