[Game] Mario Kart

27 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by yagami83  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Gaming    [Game] Mario Kart

yagami83
10yr ago
266 jpops
permalink Does anybody plays mario kart. Maybe we can exchange id number so we can battle online :)[edit]Last edit by yagami83 on Monday 16 Mar, 2009 at 06:49 +67.4%[/edit][edit]Last edit by yagami83 on Monday 16 Mar, 2009 at 06:48 +0%[/edit]

ZuteGach
10yr ago
260,662 jpops
permalink I love mario kart ^_^ but I only borrowed it from a friend for like two months... and then i gave it back. Maybe I can get it back from them sometime. Or buy it. lol

RollinStarhero
10yr ago
5,025 jpops
permalink sure i would like 2 race u here is my number 1332-81113-2685 :) lets race some time :D[edit]Last edit by RollinStarhero on Monday 16 Mar, 2009 at 22:05 +2.3%[/edit]

yagami83
10yr ago
266 jpops
permalink [edit]Last edit by yagami83 on Monday 16 Mar, 2009 at 22:45 -0%[/edit][edit]Last edit by yagami83 on Monday 16 Mar, 2009 at 22:44 +0%[/edit][edit]Last edit by yagami83 on Monday 16 Mar, 2009 at 22:44 +10.7%[/edit]

DewS
9yr ago
417 jpops
permalink I love MarioKart Wii.
I like the cup that has Coconut Mall, DK Snowboard Cross and Wario's Goldmine in it.
And I like the cup that has Daisy Circuit, Koopa Cape, Maple Treeway and Grumble Volcano in it too!

yagami83
9yr ago
266 jpops
permalink my favorite is toad factory and my favorite character is well i have 3 daisy with the mach bike, baby luigi with the minibeast and bowser with the flamerunner

if anybody wanna race just tell me :)[edit]Last edit by yagami83 on Thursday 16 Apr, 2009 at 08:48 +74.5%[/edit]

Cloudylemonade
9yr ago
266 jpops
permalink Oh I love this game. XD I like the Mario Kart: Double Dash, Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart on the SNES! XDDD
I always play as toad....never anyone else. XD
My favourite track must be...rainbow road..XD
I just love it. XD Even though I fall off the edge sometimes. XD

hanabi140
9yr ago
1,179 jpops
permalink i grew up with mario kart :']
it's definitely one of the BEST games! all of the versions are beast, except i haven't played the wii one yet :RBveryAngry:
i'm always yoshi! he is the best :D
...except on double dash, whenever me and my older sister would play, she would make me be someone else because she wanted yoshi... so when we played i would be mario... but still.... yoshi is the best!

lil0uoannyong
7yr ago
436 jpops
permalink oh it's beautiful =D nice to meet you :)

yagami83
9yr ago
266 jpops
permalink i have played all mario karts except double dash, i dont know why :RBconfused: ,but almost in all of them my favorite character was yoshi too, but in the wii im using different ones :)

SaiyuriSora
7yr ago
7,520 jpops
permalink I love Mario Cart! I used to play it with my friends on the bus to and from school everyday.

Sindra
7yr ago
23,405 jpops
permalink Lately I got addicted to the game again. I've really been trying me best to unlock everything. Still not there yet.

At first I played a lot as Yoshi, then Birdo, switched over to baby peach when playing the Wii verson, but when I got to the Mirror Cup I switched over to Peach, because I felt like I was bumping in to too many people and lost too much speed every time. Right now I switch a lot between Baby Peach and peach, depending on the cup or time trial.
My favourite kart/bike is the kart with those little wing like things at the back, and the Duck-looking bike of baby peach (it's just too cute!), but if I really try to get star rankings it goes a bit too slow.

knightblaster
7yr ago
12,371 jpops
permalink I like playing mario kart but the one that I always find myself playing now and then is double dash. Theres something about it that makes it better, other than the fact you can switch characters. I always choose the bowser kart whenever my friends come over and play. Its a hit and miss kart but its very funny when you get going. lol

CandyBear
6yr ago
209 jpops
permalink I love playing Mario Kart. I always play as Toad. Its so cute. ~~

sweetviolet95
6yr ago
537 jpops
permalink I used to play that on the N64 when I was little. That game was so awesome! :D

HeroFan4Life
6yr ago
8,328 jpops
permalink I love Mario Kart, I have only played the N64 version and the GC version. :D

CalledPlanfanatic
5yr ago
3,062 jpops
permalink I love this game! Been playing it ever since the Nintendo64 version! :) But I hate all the cheaters that are online so I barely play it on online mode.... :/

KARAlex88
5yr ago
13,995 jpops
permalink playing mario cart is so much fun :D

Duckky
4yr ago
250 jpops
permalink Rainbow road ^_^

JOHANYUSOF85
4yr ago
656 jpops
permalink I just got a Wii U recently and have been going crazy playing Mario Kart 8! Right now, my goal is to get all gold trophies in Mirror mode. It's not easy at all compared to Mario Kart 64.

Lunatic
4yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink I like the game but I don´t own it t_t

JYChii
4yr ago
14,383 jpops
permalink I play this game... But I hate the map that has a lava... That sucks.. >.<

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink I feel like it's fun to play with family, one of the only games they will play with me too ;P

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink I always get annoyed when doing the grand prix (150 cc) on the Wii. I always fall on Rainbow Road and the lava maps. But the DS, I'm not too bad

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink I find it really boring to play single player, so I doubt i'll ever unlock everything!
Mario Kart DS was an amazing game but I think Double Dash is my favourite in the series

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink Almost every time we play on the Wii, we turn the controller so much that it goes straight XD

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink If the single player was more entertaining, this would be perfect game xD

Back  |  Forums    Gaming    [Game] Mario Kart
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service