nyumino
9yr ago
682 jpops
permalink what do u think about it?

HimeHelene
9yr ago
553 jpops
permalink i think it is an awesome game! :D
nice idea too, with all those disney characters :)
alright grafic too :RBhalo:
but, when i'm about to die i always hand over the joystick to my sister :RBstickout:

RollinStarhero
9yr ago
5,025 jpops
permalink i would like 2 play it but i don't have a Ps2, i like th idea of mickey mouse, donald duck and even goofy in the game :)

kaldaddy1
9yr ago
3,834 jpops
permalink It's even got Cloud!

And Sephiroth!

And Tifa!

HoneyLemon
9yr ago
8,168 jpops
permalink Kingdom Hearts is awesome! I especially like the KH2 because it's very..fun! haha xD and there's Roxas in KH2 xp

In KH2,I like it when we fight the bosses where we have this special moves to defeat it..which is so COOL! xD

I didn't really play the KH1 because the CD is not working properly..curse you CD! haaha xD

kawaiicupie16
9yr ago
3,503 jpops
permalink Kingdom Hearts is one of my most favorite games ever!!! The storyline is amazing, i love the Disney Characters in it and i really like being able to go to the different worlds :) One thing though, it really baffles me, the first game was way harder than the second one. That just seems kinda backwards to me :confused: I can't wait for the new games to come out, the one on PSP and on the DS! If you can't tell, i'm a total sucker for a KH game! I would even say that i'm border line obsessed :giggle:

ZuteGach
9yr ago
260,662 jpops
permalink I borrowed it from a friend x years ago-- I never got to fight the last boss because I couldn't get through that stupid castle!! I walked everywhere and couldn't find anything!! So I got fed up with it and gave it back. Hm!

valrogirl
9yr ago
1,801 jpops
permalink Kingdoms Hearts is a great game. Who ever thought to mix Final Fantasy and Disney characters together. I know the rest of the series is gonna be exciting. I seriously can't wait till 358/2 comes out. I wonder what new worlds will be there. :asd: But the main part is Kingdom Hearts rocks :rock: . It's a fun and awesome game.

Zuki
9yr ago
3,251 jpops
permalink Kingdom Hearts is amazing. My friend recommended it to me and I'm glad I played it. But to tell you the truth... I simply bought for the theme song, Simple and Clean. :)

hikariai
9yr ago
14,123 jpops
permalink i soooo love it especially Sora and Roxas :lovec:

mrfishbulb
9yr ago
1,862 jpops
permalink :RBhot: It's Kingdom Hearts fault that made me realize how awesome Utada Hikaru is . Thanks a lot, Square-Enix. :high5:

And the idea of Mickey, Donald, and Goofy joining forces with characters from Final Fantasy for kicking a little evil butt didn't hurt either. :otsu:

ranchan
9yr ago
695 jpops
permalink Kingdome Hearts 1 and 2 is my fav games^-^ love Riku and Sora :D

Lex
9yr ago
760 jpops
permalink to me, this was a wonderful game with an amazingly original plot line.
the first KH game was awesome. the first time i played i just couldn't put the controller down. :RBheart:
the second one was great, too. the only disappointment i found with it was atlantica. it would have been nice to actually [i]fight[/i]

but other than that, this series was spectacular. i can't wait to play with any of the new games. :)

Nyxtrisk
9yr ago
1,073 jpops
permalink :pray: Kingdom Hearts is absolutely the most amazing game in the history of games! ^_^ I have loved it since I first played it about two and a half years ago, and it's still my absolute favorite :D And I can NOT wait for the new ones!!!! :rock: ^^

Helen
9yr ago
6,747 jpops
permalink Organization XIII is teh smex :RBheart:

But seriously, it's a great series and I'm waiting for the next one!

lettucepocky
9yr ago
1,753 jpops
permalink At first I stayed away from it because of the Disney... I thought I was [i]too old[/i] for it (16? xD). But I eventually I got used to it and now I am so into disney again xD. Donald was my best friend because he always healed me quickly ^u^.

altoclanz
9yr ago
139 jpops
permalink It's cool game!!!!!
I like Riku ! ! !

ryukiLee
9yr ago
5,397 jpops
permalink I love the game!
But my heart still goes to FF... :)

SaruDJ67
9yr ago
2,411 jpops
permalink its my fave game, i think after the portable games they're they're gonna make a Kh 3
for ps3 but my friend told me that i dont kno but i think so to :RBundecided:

Wattage
9yr ago
51 jpops
permalink 5 words and 1 symbol describes my feelings towards Kingdom Hearts Series: "Kingdom Hearts Series = Pure Win"

annabanaaana
9yr ago
13,684 jpops
permalink kingdom of hearts is still to this day my favorite game..probably because it was the only game i was good at...i used to play it all day...i remember when i didnt know how to jump onto the map n thought i had to go through a portal..i didnt know all i had to do was push the menu button so i was stuck in that castle for hours...i was really about to give up but luckily i didnt ...^^ awesome game.... :RBheart:

Valstu
9yr ago
10,263 jpops
permalink Acutally just watching the cutschenes is more fun than fighting...they should make battles more smooth and entertaining...now it's so-so. But I love watching the scenes ^^

arashiluver
9yr ago
1,829 jpops
permalink Kingdom hearts games is and always will be one of the awesomest coolest funnest games ever the graphics are great and so is the story to it :D

ruipt
9yr ago
-5 jpops
permalink kingdom hearts it's the greatest game that i ever played in my life. i played all the kingdom hearts except coded because i don't have that cell phone and 358/2 days because i don't have a nintendo ds but i have a psp and i want to play birth by sleep, can't wait.
i love kingdom hearts because of the characters, the gameplay, the story, everything!!!

TwilighT
9yr ago
6,969 jpops
permalink Kingdom Hearts is amazing <333 It's fun, its has great graphics, lovely music :RBhalo: It's soooooooooo much fun .. My favourite PS2 game .. I can't wate for KH3 .. :RBheart:

Pem2
9yr ago
1,297 jpops
permalink can't wait for kingdom heart 3 :RBkiss:, my favourite rpg ever!!!!! nice character and graphic(yeah actually im one of disney fans :D )

Kanjuro
9yr ago
2,007 jpops
permalink Truly a great all around game. Having final fantasy characters in it was what got me playing it the first time and then the story just pulled me into it.

Mannymd90
9yr ago
115 jpops
permalink I ABSOLUTELY love :RBheart: Kingdom Hearts. I cried so many times because of those games (when I beat 100 acre Woods in KH1, after the final cutscene in KH1, after the final cutscene in KH2, Sora and Riku's reunion in KH2, etc). The story is amazing, and there's so much to do in the game! Lol. I can't wait for Birth by Sleep and 385/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts 3 if they EVER get around to making it :D

RikuxSora and Akuroku :RBheart: !!

LittleSchrei
9yr ago
850 jpops
permalink Hmmm well I love the characters but not so much the gameplay. It got a bit boring in places. Still I have 1 and 2 and I completed 2 in a matter of hours but I haven't got round to completing 1 yet. It's a good job I knew the sotry line already otherwise 2 would have been very complicated XD they're pretty decent - not as good as Square Enix's other stuff though like Final Fantasy or Star Ocean

Moonchain
9yr ago
598 jpops
permalink KH is my fave game EVER! And not just because it's the first RPG i ever played lol. Disney + Final Fantasy?! FLIPPIN AWESOME! KH2 was also great, just think the gameplay is a bit easier than the first, that would be my only gripe. Can't wait 4 KH3!

chickenfinger79
9yr ago
1,076 jpops
permalink Honestly, Kingdom Hearts is how I got into Japanese music. Utada totally changed the way I look at music.

luv0hika0chan
9yr ago
714 jpops
permalink That game is amazing. Right now I'm letting my friend borrow it so I haven't been able to finish it... :RBcrying:
I love Sora! The different keyblades are really kwl!
The game is GENIUS!

flamincanti
9yr ago
644 jpops
permalink I love KingdimHearts its the best game invented :D
I espescially think Organization Xiii is awesome and Riku is the collest character oon it besides Roxas and Axel :RBstickout:

Gazetteosnumb1fan
6yr ago
9 jpops
permalink yeah ^_^ ;)

Kanon
9yr ago
167 jpops
permalink I love KH
I hate Sora ((Sorry all those Sora fans out there))
I LOVE Roxas...
I spent like 30 hours playing the first 7 days in KH2 just because he was there during that time.
I pre ordered 258/2 in japanese :RBohNo:
Just because Roxas was in it, and I can't wait for Birth by Sleep and 3
I pre ordered both in Japanese, specially since in BBS Ventus looks a lot like Roxas and they have a similar voice actor :RBheart:

Anyways, the gaming system tends to jump around a lot, like from KH1 to Chain of Memories, and then in KH2 you're back to the original, and so are you in 258/2
I've heard that in Birth by Sleep the system will be the same as in Chain of Memories, which I'm not sure I'm satisfied about...

And, even though I love the order they've been released, I think it's cruel that they released 258/2 after KH2, since you already know that no matter what you do, Roxas' a goner. :RBcrying:

Roxas13
9yr ago
216 jpops
Quote by Kanon
I love KH
I hate Sora ((Sorry all those Sora fans out there))
I LOVE Roxas...
I spent like 30 hours playing the first 7 days in KH2 just because he was there during that time.
I pre ordered 258/2 in japanese :RBohNo:
Just because Roxas was in it, and I can't wait for Birth by Sleep and 3
I pre ordered both in Japanese, specially since in BBS Ventus looks a lot like Roxas and they have a similar voice actor :RBheart:

Anyways, the gaming system tends to jump around a lot, like from KH1 to Chain of Memories, and then in KH2 you're back to the original, and so are you in 258/2
I've heard that in Birth by Sleep the system will be the same as in Chain of Memories, which I'm not sure I'm satisfied about...

And, even though I love the order they've been released, I think it's cruel that they released 258/2 after KH2, since you already know that no matter what you do, Roxas' a goner. :RBcrying:

Roxas FTW!

Kanon
9yr ago
167 jpops
Quote by Roxas13
[Quote by Kanon]

Roxas FTW!

TOTALLY!! :RBohNo:

Roxas13
9yr ago
216 jpops
permalink Is anybody else going to play the American 385/2 days game. I refuse. They changed the dialoge too much for my taste. I'll attempt to find the Japanese subbed so I can get the whole storie the way its meant to be.

FLowA7
9yr ago
327 jpops
permalink Finding KH 3!!!
NID IT!!!
But Reli Cant Find ItT.T...

Xjulian
9yr ago
303 jpops
permalink First of all, it's Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, and yes, i'm playing it :)

Yurax3
9yr ago
129 jpops
permalink i ♥ Kingdom hearts so F'ing much<333 my favorite video game i have ever played!
Haha i love that game!:D

asaf95
9yr ago
343 jpops
permalink Kingdom Hearts is one of the most awesome game that I really loved to play!! :RBheart:
The storyline, the graphics, characters make the game more awesome! :RBhalo:
My 1st game was Kingdom Hearts : Chain of Memories and currently I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days on NDS. XD

kevarouski
9yr ago
3,265 jpops
permalink kingdom hearts is amazing, i cant wait until kingdom hearts 3 comes out, it will be amazing!!!!

Kurichan
9yr ago
571 jpops
permalink I've only ever played parts but never finished it. Mostly I've watched others play it (others=brother). I love the artwork and the intwinment of Final Fantasy and Disney. The only thing that bothers me is that Ariel is not a princess!! :madc:

Helen
9yr ago
6,747 jpops
Quote by Kurichan
I've only ever played parts but never finished it. Mostly I've watched others play it (others=brother). I love the artwork and the intwinment of Final Fantasy and Disney. The only thing that bothers me is that Ariel is not a princess!! :madc:

It'd be difficult to steal her away and keep her captive XD

Anyway, I finished 358/2 Days some time ago and the game is really lackluster in some parts.

So I'm hoping for the best from Birth By Sleep! After all, the gameplay should be just like KH2's. And the scans are coming out nicley. There's a younger(?) version of Zack from FF7 in Olympus Coliseum!

XxNick901xX
9yr ago
5,493 jpops
permalink I say it is my FAVORITE game evvvvaaaaaa!!1! omg i love it. sora is super sexy, riku is super sexy, saix, Demix, Axel, Luxard, Roxas, Zexion, and vexen are sexy, and it's suppa fun to play! >_<
I recently like broke my Play Station 2 memory card which had like hundreds of hours of kingdom hearts (and final fantasy) on it. i was soooo mad/sad!!!! so i had to get a new one and start all over. im currently playing kingdom hearts 1 AGAIN. but it is nice to be able to play and be apart of the story (once again). this time i will try not to cry so much when i finish it. ^-^ hahaha ahhh well im just obsessive over Kingdom Hearts soo imma go now. seeya! :D

FrahYagami
8yr ago
108 jpops
permalink I'm playng 358/2 days. My friend, at school, tells me everyday some pieces of other KH xD.
I love Zexion *w*

Roxas13
8yr ago
216 jpops
permalink Ah, Kingdom Hearts...I remember when I was in possibly first or second grade and I was like "That looks stupid" when the old commercials came on. Now I'm obsessed. I have beaten 1 both one and 2 of the game and am currently in the process of playing Re-chain and 358/2 days. Re-chain on proud mode=not the best idea. Used to have the game boy version but it was stolen along with my soundtrack cds from the car...I cried alot that fateful day. Kingdom Hearts truly is life. Unfortunately for me, I gave my mom my handheld consols and my controllers until after exams which means I won't be able to play any KH until Feburary. It just might be the death of me.....At least I still have Roxas plush to huggle....

afkforlife
8yr ago
64 jpops
permalink Amazing game, too bad i only watched my brother play it :RBfrown:

Helen
8yr ago
6,747 jpops
Quote by Roxas13
At least I still have Roxas plush to huggle....

I envy you. So much :RBcrying: Roxas is like, one of my most favourite video-game characters ever.

By the way, was 'RE:Chain' every released in Europe? Or did it stay in America?
[edit]Last edit by Helen on Sunday 10 Jan, 2010 at 17:07 +3%[/edit]

Back  |  Forums    Gaming    [Game] Kingdom hearts
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service