[GAME] Alice Madness Returns

7 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by Reighle13  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Gaming    [GAME] Alice Madness Returns

Reighle13
5yr ago
22,479 jpops
permalink One year after the events of the original game, in late 1875, Alice Liddell has been released from Rutledge Asylum and now lives in Victorian London under the care of a psychiatrist, Dr. Angus Bumby. Although deemed sane enough to return to normal society, the traumatic childhood memories of the deaths of her father, mother, and older sister in a fire continue to haunt Alice, and she still falls back into spells of violence and mad ramblings.
Alice returns to Wonderland in hopes of security and comfort, but unfortunately, it has once again become warped by her growing insanity, and a new threat in the form of the Infernal Train. To save its residents - and herself - from the evil that is taking over Wonderland, Alice must set off to destroy the new evil head-on, as well as embark on finding the true cause of her family's mysterious deaths if she wishes to retain the remaining part of her precious sanity.

thats the plot of the game...

:D

elenko94
5yr ago
2,065,759 jpops
permalink I like the game's art style. Areas such as the underwater part is just marvelously done. And also when we're jumping on cards in the sky. Just breathtaking.

I thought the gameplay was lacking, though. Very few weapons, albeit interesting ones. I quite like it, though.

Deadette
5yr ago
153 jpops
permalink A good Game (y)
I like Alice's twisted personality !!
I've also made a cosplay of her
:D

KARAlex88
5yr ago
13,995 jpops
permalink i've played and beaten it, it was preety good. overall i liked it

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink It was a pretty wicked game~ It was fun for a while though, then it got kinda boring since each place was kind of repetitive.. Overall it was a good storyline and an awesome game. :)

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink I think I do actually own the game somewhere, unfortunately it doesn't run too well on my PC so I haven't gotten very far

yasoshlasuma
2yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink I loved this game, especially the steampunk Wonderland. It was so beautiful. Some of the creatures were insanely freaky and hard to beat, but that's what made it so great. The PS3 version also had America McGees Alice, which was the prequel to Madness Returns. That one was even more difficult.

Back  |  Forums    Gaming    [GAME] Alice Madness Returns
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service