for a girl to fell for a gay, would it be weird?

20 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by ekai  ·  last post 1yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    for a girl to fell for a gay, would it be weird?

ekai
4yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink Uhm how should i say this .. have you ever fell for a gay ??!
Im a bit boyish ( i prefer to wear t-shirts and pants than skirts & dressez) but deep within i know im a straight girl ..its just that i dont fall for boys ..uhm i mean i dont get attracted to a guy easily ( but i do squell for my idols) .. it would harbor lots of effort before we'll work out but still a brittle one
And im always pissed for no particular reason when im with a guy (like on dates )
but i have a soft heart for gays .. o_O
some gays ( like my classmate in H.S. ) are lovable ..sweet & caring .. So comfortable to be with .. i dont have to be so anxious like i do when im with a guy .

.. Ahm hwah ... This is weird ... Im weird .. :(

Arashiis1
4yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink I'm quite the tom boy too.
Maybe you feel that way with him because there's no chance of him liking you, like there's no chance of things becoming complicated.
I don't think it's weird to fall in love with a gay guy, I do think it would be a bad idea though since it'll only end badly for you.

ekai
4yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink Maybe youre right .. but why do it has to be like this .. The characteristic im looking for a guy .. I found it to a gay .. :(

Victini
4yr ago
2,042 jpops
permalink according to my friend gay people are actually really attractive

ekai
4yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink Ehh?? Really ? ..I thought so ;)
uhm is your friend a girl or a boy ?

Ixdeny
4yr ago
1,365 jpops
permalink I think that is not bad, I was crushed by someone like this. The only negative point is the fact that he never will saw you like some one that could to fall in love

ekai
4yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink Yeah .. You have a point :(

Ixdeny
4yr ago
1,365 jpops
permalink So what is the thing that make you to fall in love? :P

Reighle13
4yr ago
17,010 jpops
permalink nuu its not weird, lol, my friend has a crush on a gay :) :)

stefyap
4yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

MarmellowMEL88
4yr ago
157 jpops
permalink I fell for one in high school but at the time didnt know he was. We had been friends before. It wasn't bad that I found out because I am open what hurt was him not telling me for so long and during that time had developed more feelings for him and then to get smacked by one. i think its not bad but leads down an hurtful road for you since your love cant be returned the way you want it to.

1crazy4drama
4yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink It's not weird at all... You fall in love when your heart tells you do no matter if they are straight or gay.

ailoveyou32
4yr ago
6,228 jpops
permalink maybe you can be close friends with the gays? i mean, you don't particularly have to like a certain gender, it's all about how you feel inside nowadays. date different people if you're not sure, like a casual relationship.

chelseynyan
4yr ago
1,950 jpops
permalink It's not weird BUT kinda difficult LOL
well maybe you're able to turn him bi! :D ganbatte!

HimeMurasaki
4yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink I think even if he's bi, it would be so nerveracking because no matter who hes with (a guy or a girl) you'd have to worry about him cheating on you :O
It's easier if you know the guy is straight so you can just keep him away from all the pretty girls lolol

I've heard of woman marrying guys who dress like women but the guy isn't actually gay. idk if that would be similar?

xldaretolook
4yr ago
47,232 jpops
permalink nono I don't think it's weird XD It's up to you, no matter what people says stand strong

KuroDango
3yr ago
2,084 jpops
permalink It wouldn't surprise me if a girl fell for a gay guy. Such guys usually have a good sense in fashion, so they dress and smell nice and all that stuff. Staright guys tend to not take case of their appearance :D I might be the only one though xD But I do know many guys like this.
What goes for being a tomboy/boyish. I personally don't mind. As long as the girl isnt too boyish. I don't want to feel like Im inlove with a dude, ya know.

KumikoMichiyo
3yr ago
9,837 jpops
permalink No, it's not weird at all.
Gay guys are just the same as any other guy, so it's completely normal to fall for them.

Drevoi
3yr ago
100,180 jpops
permalink Nope,
maybe that girl is a fujoshi,
and gay guys are usually more attractive than normal ones

but I would rather fall for a normal girl-loving guy

tegoshei143
3yr ago
59,368 jpops
permalink I feel the same.. I'm really attracted to gays... or bisexual men... usually pretty guys.. hahaha xDD

You're normal!!!!
And if you think you're not, it's okay...
Let's be abnormal togather!! At least, you're not alone... right?? ^^

GutterChurl
1yr ago
77,120 jpops
permalink It's happened to me three bloody times.

HimeMurasaki
1yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink For me, being around straight guys can be intimidating cuz I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea, or hit on me or anything so before I realize it I'm always acting stand-off-ish and cold. lol I've never actually had a crush on a gay guy but I've always thought they were good friends and easier to talk to. And isn't it usually the really cute guys that end up being gay?? XD ever seen the music video for "Call me maybe"? LOL

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    for a girl to fell for a gay, would it be weird?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service