Fangirl problem: getting low grades Bcuz of...

17 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by farnoosh  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    General music    Fangirl problem: getting low grades Bcuz of...

farnoosh
6yr ago
60,113 jpops
permalink Fangirl problem: getting low grades Bcuz of...?
http://me2daythumb.phinf.naver.net/20120503_88/hussey96_1335980960963NECMj_PNG/hussey96_1335980960_89139.png?type=w500

MissKaiba
6yr ago
821 jpops
permalink never really had this problem because of fan girling XD but i've had low grades for lots of other reasons!

InSpRiTgiliA
6yr ago
2 jpops
permalink becuse of infinite :( LOL

RagdollAlice23
6yr ago
236,577 jpops
permalink hahahaa I agree on this!! we cant help its addicting!! no shame no game!! ;)

MissEvilCow
6yr ago
2,469 jpops
permalink All my favourite celebrities will be regulars on variety shows and I spend all day watching them (> <)

darksama
5yr ago
825,818 jpops
permalink never face this.. cause their song makes me moves forward and not regrading my grades

thediabetiquegazettefan
5yr ago
-1,749 jpops
permalink i don't have this problem,never

ForsakenAsherath
5yr ago
551 jpops
permalink I can listen to music while studying but I pay more attention to the music instead of my book.

aurora14
5yr ago
10,043 jpops
permalink I don't really blame Kpop or anything relating to it for bad grades.. but I can't help it if M/V, concerts, shows, and Kdramas keep my attention better than my text books and homework..

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
3,232 jpops
permalink it's how you balance your time on such things.. :)

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
3,232 jpops
permalink as for me, i watched dramas in the evening till 11pm. then i wake up early as 3.30am to study..

IzuTaka
5yr ago
10,505 jpops
permalink Mostly because of turning my attention to the PVs I watch. ><''

akamepeace
5yr ago
1,717 jpops
permalink I don't really have this problem because I don't think I had bad grades, but my sister do have bad grades because of Running Man lol. She keeps on watching Running Man while studying and has the nerve to ask why is her grade didn't improve.

CloudStrifey
3yr ago
75,732 jpops
permalink My grades suck because I'm the definition of procrastination. But during exams and assignments I make a lot of clever links to songs or idols or memes or puns lmao

nekomiminatsumi
2yr ago
49,883 jpops
permalink Losing sleep due to staying up late watching music videos and anime..I mean, I still get A- and B's but I consider those barely passing :p

tsubasayamada
2yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink because i procrastinate and get distracted a lot.
and because yamada ryosuke is so perf lol

maou92
2yr ago
6,005 jpops
permalink I've had this problem of discovering groups and stanning them during finals week. It's a different group every time.

Back  |  Forums    General music    Fangirl problem: getting low grades Bcuz of...
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service