Does anyone want to be my penpal and exchange letters or even items ^^

1 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by Yuukii  ·  last post 4yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Penpal    Does anyone want to be my penpal and exchange letters or even items ^^

Yuukii
4yr ago
690 jpops
permalink Hi. I'm Monica. i'm from the philippines but I was born and raised in a small arab country, oman. I'm 17 years old and turning 18 on april. I play the bass guitar and the piano. I like playing video games,watching anime,reading manga, and listening to metal, rock, and especially jpop/jrock. I love The Gazette, SCANDAL, Alice Nine, Vistlip, One ok rock, Babymetal and much much more. I'm a bit into kpop too. I like Afterschool and KARA :) I'm more into japanese but I really love Korean Dramas as well~ also the variety show Roommate ^^
I'm also planning to celebrate my birthday on hongkong/macau on april, and me my family are planning to visit south korea in dec 2015 and japan on april 2016. So it would be nice if I can meet someone from there. but anyone in the world is fine! :D Let me know if you want to be my penpal and we could exchange letters, souvenirs or even jpop/jrock/kpop or even anime merchandise :D

Back  |  Forums    Penpal    Does anyone want to be my penpal and exchange letters or even items ^^
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service