Do you hate studying?

560 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by ananasana  ·  last post 10mo ago
Back  |  Forums    Socialize    Do you hate studying?

ananasana
6yr ago · 7,306 jpops
omg i hate studying it's boring, it takes so much of your time and it gets on my nervs when i have a test week and it makes me grazy :([edit]Last edit by ananasana on Tuesday 30 Nov, 2010 at 13:03 +11.3%[/edit]

ande
6yr ago · 4,644 jpops
kinda.^^

Konanina
6yr ago · 13,319 jpops
When i had to study... like for school(thank god i've graduated) then yes i hated it, because i am not interested in school's subjects.. Everything school wanted me to learn was so boring and not cool.
But there are other things like studying japanese and i don't hate it at all. In fact i love it, the only bad thing is that i can't memorize that easy.

ChibiMango
6yr ago · 111 jpops
I like studying, it uses up my time, and it will help me get a better future(hopefully.)

kd3728
6yr ago · 71 jpops
I don't mind studying if the subject is something I like, other wise it is a pain.

Maggi
6yr ago · 351 jpops
I love studying for Maths and Biology but I absolutely hate studying for French, German and Spanish

Alexispwnsyou
6yr ago · 313 jpops
It all depends on if im in the mood to do really good in a class.

AdamHeng
6yr ago · 706 jpops
LOL...i noe study is gud for us but then... sumtimes it is juz too boring for me... i cant face a book for one hour but i can facebook for hours XD
erm but then ppl been saying tat it helps in ur future so no choice have to dig myself into the books... >.<

badeth
6yr ago · 4,999 jpops
sometimes i hate studying,especially when there are lots of work to do.now i need to think a problem for my rsearch and work up on my project in Phil.literature.i hate studying sometimes because i think im going to be crazy soon.

vk45de
6yr ago · 28,985 jpops
Studying is like a game, you hate it if you're losing and love it if you're winning - or at least that's how it is for me.

XP105
6yr ago · 4,404 jpops
I hate to start studying, but once I'm into it, I find it good, even enjoyable sometimes. The problem comes in actually starting it.
< Procrastinator Extraordinaire.

Kihana94
6yr ago · 2,569 jpops
I can take a test, not study for it, and get a good grade. But if I don't know the material and I need a good grade for the class, I'll study a little bit.

islandgurl517
6yr ago · 67,079 jpops
Yeah, I don't like studying, especially if it's for a subject that I don't like. :RBcrying: But I do think that studying is good for you. :) It prepares you for a test or for a homework assignment. :nod:

EndlessMomo
6yr ago · 2,331 jpops
I've never studied before :RBfrown: Its really boring for me and I can't concentrate because I can't do it. However, I can remember some things if I try really hard to.

Asyriaux
6yr ago · 55 jpops
I do not like it at all. :RBcrying:

I have a Geometry II test tomorrow. I understand most of it, but the rest of it... bleh. I'll study at lunch. ;) I don't usually procrastinate like that, but it's almost Holiday Break, and the school has a talent show tomorrow. Other things are on my mind! :RBohNo:

But, I find that studying with low-volume music in a wide space helps. Also eating grapes and drinking hot cocoa. :D

Miki
6yr ago · 1,461,573 jpops
I LOVE studying
for those people who want to get better marks than i do - you can forget about it, I double dare you to be as good as I am. want to bet, pansies? bring it on! :RBhot:

josias
6yr ago · 22,169 jpops
i don't like studying,
but i have to study for my parents and my future :rock:
and for living in JAPAN :STbigSmile:
but i enjoy it when i get good scores :whistle:

hutomo
6yr ago · 284 jpops
yeah,, ihate studiying...
so boored
:RBsealed:

Sindra
6yr ago · 23,467 jpops
Of course I hate studying, that's why I am hanging around here, in stead of studying for my exam tomorrow. (ah come on, I need to know about everything about the US and the UK, while I actually Major in Japan... I do minor in "translating English to Dutch though")

Well, I don't really hate it, but neither do I like it. I rather spent my time differently. But well, just another semester and I'll be done! (if everything goes well)

cicidoll
6yr ago · 132 jpops
Yes cause i can never concetrate

tatsumaki
6yr ago · 2,314 jpops
yeeah.. im EASILY distracted...:no: probably why i got bad grades :boogie: :boogie:

Nimsaj91
6yr ago · 6,538 jpops
I think everyone hates studying, because it's boring and you need a lot of concentration. I take many breaks when I have to study for a test or something. And I always try to encourage myself to continue with little rewards to myself. :D

celineanimelove
6yr ago · 2,525 jpops
i freaking hate STUDYING!

ChunSungYoun
6yr ago · 402 jpops
I wouldn't say that I hate it...but it's not my favorite thing to do.

ksvin
6yr ago · 402 jpops
Hell yeah.. sometimes i hate studyin which makes my head spin around.. but i like studyin things tht i like.. LOL...

lamundosa
6yr ago · 211 jpops
I actually love it and school. I'm working and going to school full time, but if I could make a career out of going to school.... I would. :) I just love learning. call me a nerd. I know I am.

amazn12
6yr ago · 10,010 jpops
I'm split between yes and no xP

I HATE STUDYING THINGS I DISLIKE...for example...English...which i am studying right now...because I have an oral commentary tomorrow...=.=
and i also HATE studying history...and government..

Others such as music theory, sciences, math...sometimes i don't even consider it studying/cramming...it's just learning something new :P
if i like something...i'll learn it at my own will...such as Korean or Japanese...I REALLY want to learn them! :D

Wrecked
6yr ago · 2,116 jpops
Gosh, studying is such a turn off. Hearing/seeing the word makes me wanna burn my books...

iHeartKpop12
6yr ago · 1,187 jpops
yes, i hate studying! and doing my homeworks!
it's so boring!!!
sometimes i study if i'm in the right mood but not at math, romana (my language, i'm from Romania), english ( i never study for it but i always get an A+).i usually study for history and geografy sometimes.
and i HATE geometry, it's like i'm reading chinese

Kyloen
6yr ago · 4,263 jpops
@iHeartKpop You compare studying Geometry to reading Chinese. I actually
have a Chinese test tomorrow. T_T Would be nice if I can get A+ for English too(I never get A in anything other than Sciences!).

It's a love-hate situation here. I like studying(at least I'm ok with studying things that are actually true), well...sort of. BUT, I hate it when I have to study things like Social Studies which is entirely made up of propaganda. Seriously, every single paragraph in the textbook sings praises to the country! Urgh. I'm so burning the textbook after I graduate. No, after my O levels. No, immediately after I step out of the Exam hall.

Yeah, but studying's good for us(just tell yourself that everyday and maybe you'll believe it one day)...

xsakuraphie
6yr ago · 4,568 jpops
i dislike studying a lot
but i really enjoy knowing stuff. cus it makes me feel like i'm actually worth something (instead of being, u noe, a social retard who is horrible at everything she does)
like, out of the many talents one can possibly have, mine is memorizing stuff. so y not use that to my advantage? XD

flowerpowerflor
6yr ago · 146 jpops
It's not something I'd prefer to do that much XD But yeah I guess it's okay - as long as it's not the subjects I hate cuz then it's soooooo boring -.- but oh well, gotta endure it and do my best haha. Studying can be fun at times too (hereby if the subject is interesting to you of course) - esspecially if you get good grades and all :P

Kikyu
6yr ago · 2,344 jpops
i hate studying ><"

YumeChii
6yr ago · 457 jpops
I hate [i]STUDYING[/i]!!!
To the ends of this earth, no lie. I love listening to music and relaxing but
studying takes so much out of that free time. I usually just don't do it. Get the grade I get you know?

Natsukii
6yr ago · 4,162 jpops
I hate it, unless its on somthing interesting... But it never is.

jrock4evrXD
6yr ago · 4,132 jpops
yes, most definitely -_- BUT with studying it does help you a lot in school :O plus, I'm kinda forced to study now anyways so... I'm kinda getting used to it lol

Pigknuckles89
6yr ago · 1,606 jpops
I think I'm the only one here... I <3 STUDYING!!!

What I hate is school... waking up early, having to socialize with people you don't give a damn about, doing projects you don't even like :(

KakkouiiYuuki
6yr ago · 691 jpops
Uh I really hate studying, doing coursework is jut a pain, cos you get up early to go somewhere you hate then spend hours after school finishing deadlines then when you get home....HOMEWORK

So yeah I HATE studying

Nyell
6yr ago · 3,411 jpops
I mostly hate it. I'm at college, studying English Language & Literature. Some subjects are Ok, like literature (I'm having a course about Renaissance this term, it's really interesting) or modern english... but others, like phonology or pedagogy that I had last term are really terrible (endlessly boring and time-consuming).

momowashere
6yr ago · 981 jpops
I don't study XD. i have trouble concentrating but I still make good grades.

kAzu97
6yr ago · 105 jpops
luv 2 stUdy . . .

But i hAte hOmEwoRk . . .
TelL mE iF yOu're nOt sTudy u wiLl bE caLleD sTupid , Moron , iDiot oR mYbe dUmbaSs . . .

wHo wAnt tHat tiTle nO oNe riGht . . .

Hav nO cHoicE uNlesS stUdy . . .

Horizon
6yr ago · 74 jpops
studying? what is this word you speak of mwahahahahhahahaha

ksvin
6yr ago · 402 jpops
at one part yes.... but on teh other hand no cuz when u study what u like opr what u understand, everything seems soo easy.. i love Computer science. and soo far all the test i was the 3rd in my calss.. when i study about computer science.. i told my self that this is the subject that i like and iw anna get a good mark aabout it.. lol

I hate physics.. so yeah... i onlu got 58 makrs... lol

SumisuArisho
6yr ago · 2,207 jpops
It sucks in college cause you have to study

Filo
6yr ago · 1,505 jpops
YES
but only at school XD (because you can't decide what you want to learn)
I like studying different languages *.* (but not too much literature xx)
and things about nature, animals, some chemistry things, and some random things
i like maths as well but only when i'm in mood <_<

apriatnakusuma
6yr ago · 177 jpops
studying at school makes me D I E

ayamehime
6yr ago · 835 jpops
^ YES!!! its like Student + dying ..T^T and i always get lazy of it..
sometimes.. i get sleepy by just looking at numbers and formulas..T^T

brokenrose29
5yr ago · 4,396 jpops
i don't really hate it, but being in law school when you don't really want to be a lawyer makes it a torture sometimes...

Tomagotchi
5yr ago · 32,584 jpops
i actually dont mind studying ...cause il be listening to music at the same time XD ... i enjoy studying cause of learning new things! ...

and ... its better than working at my job ... its more relaxed and you can sort of do things at your own pace when you plan your use of time efficiently :)

Iynx
5yr ago · 292 jpops
I love studying which is why I want to go back to uni and get another degree. Also I must learn new things constantly so I study languages as a hobby.

Forums are read only at the moment in transition to our new topic system.

Back  |  Forums    Socialize    Do you hate studying?
JpopAsia   © 2016             Privacy             Terms