[CSeries] It Started With A Kiss

15 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by Hanazawa  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Drama & television series    [CSeries] It Started With A Kiss

Hanazawa
9yr ago
5,342 jpops

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c109/graciaz/ISWAK.jpg

Details
* Title: 惡作劇之吻 / 恶作剧之吻 / E Zuo Ju Zhi Wen
* English Title: It Started With A Kiss
* Genre: Romance / Comedy
* Broadcast network: CTV / GTV
* Related shows: Itazura na Kiss
* Episodes: TV: 20, DVD: 30
* Broadcast period: 2005 Sep 25 - 2006 Feb 12
* Air time: Sunday 22:00 to 23:30
* Opening theme song: Say U Love Me by Jason and Lara
* Ending theme song: E Zuo Ju by Wang Lan Yin
* Insert songs: See It Started with a Kiss OST
* Producers: Chen Zhi Han 陳芷涵 / Jerry Feng 馮家瑞 / Qi Yang Lin 齊鍚麟 / Wang Xin Gui 王信貴
* Director: Qu You Ning
* Screenwriter: Qi Yang Lin 齊鍚麟

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c109/graciaz/ISWAK2.jpghttp://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c109/graciaz/ISWAK3.jpg

Cast
* Ariel Lin as Yuan Xiang Qin
* Joe Cheng as Jiang Zhi Shu
* Jiro Wang as Jin Yuan Feng
* Tiffany Xu as Pei Zi Yu
* Cyndi Chaw as Ah Li's wife / Jiang Zhao Zi
* Zhang Yong Zheng as Jiang Ah Li
* Tang Tsung Sheng as Yuan You Cai
* Zhang Bo Han as Jiang Yu Shu
* Candice Liu as Liu Ya Nong
* Petty Yang as Lin Chun Mei
* Jason as Wang Hao Qian
* Bianca Bai as Bai Hua Lan
* Qian De Men as Director Bai
* Lai Zhi Wei as Du Jian Zhong
* Wu Wen Hong as Ah Hong (Ah Jin's friend)
* Wang Di Jun as Zhang Lang (Ah Jin's friend)
* Chen Bo Zheng as Kong Ling Yang (High School Principal)
* Hong Jiao Nang as Yang Da Xin (Xiang Qin's teacher)
* Yvonne Yao as Wen Zhen Guan (Zhi Shu's teacher)
* Lee Shiau Shiang as Chang Wu Ren
* Aaron Yan as Chun Mei's boyfriend, Ah Bu
* Xie Xin Ying as Pei Zi Qi
* Kitamura Toyoharu as Qing Yu

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c109/graciaz/ISWAK1.jpg

Synopsis
After an earthquake destroyed Xiang Qin's house, she and her father moved in with the family of her father's college buddy, Uncle Ah Li. To her surprise, the kind and amicable aunt and uncle are the parents of her cold and distant schoolmate Jiang Zhi Shu, a genius with an IQ of 200 whom not too long ago rejected her endless crush on him. Will the close proximity give her a second chance to win Zhi Shu's heart? Or, will her love for him end under his cold words? What happens when there is competition for his heart?

Trivia
* The series was based on the Japanese shoujo manga "Itazura na Kiss" (Mischievous kiss) by Tada Kaoru. There are 23 volumes of the manga. There is no ending for the manga; the series was still running in Margaret when the author passed away at the age of 38 from a brain aneurysm.
* The filming of It Started with a Kiss lasted one entire year. Some scenes were filmed in different seasons, which resulted in many goofs.
* The director, Qu You Ning, made two cameos in the drama: One as the fat, middle age woman on a bus who accuses Ah Jin was harassing of her and another as Zhi Shu's boyfriend in Xiang Qin's imagination (birthday gift giving scene).
* The show's highest rating was 5.77%

Credits :[size=8]dramawiki & en.wikipedia[/size]
[edit]Last edit by on Wednesday 19 Aug, 2009 at 03:38 +3.7%[/edit]

Hanazawa
9yr ago
5,342 jpops
permalink You guys, must watch this drama!!!

It`s really great to see Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng inside :giggle: They are really match eachother :otsu:

Hontou ni kawaii couple and it`s such a great story :RBhot: I really enjoy this drama :)

Miki
9yr ago
2,873,604 jpops
permalink omg, this drama is so good! How come nobody wants to talk about it? :RBfrown:
I absolutely love it, though Ariel Lin's character sometimes irritates me, she can be so stupid sometimes and she is really naive :RBstickout:
Joe Cheng is my all time favorite and Jiro Wang is also there, him having in the drama you can be sure that it is going to be a hit!
Loved both seasons and...is there something with my eyes or they are making a 3 season???
Check it out here on wiki.

Hanazawa
9yr ago
5,342 jpops
permalink Yes, miki! They are making 3 seasons :)

Miki
9yr ago
2,873,604 jpops
Quote by Hanazawa
Yes, miki! They are making 3 seasons :)

I can't wait to see more of Joe Cheng hotness and Ariel Lin's silliness.[edit]Last edit by Miki on Monday 07 Sep, 2009 at 11:40 +1.7%[/edit]

youngsaengie
9yr ago
440 jpops
permalink i'm in love with this series.. its story is so amazing, and Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng make such a cuuute couple !! I've watched another version of ISWAK.. the japanese one. I personally think that the Taiwanese version is 100% waay better though :D:D:D :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

Miki
9yr ago
2,873,604 jpops
Quote by youngsaengie
I've watched another version of ISWAK.. the japanese one. I personally think that the Taiwanese version is 100% waay better though :D:D:D :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

Well, it is pretty old now, 12 years ago aired. I wish they remade the Japanese one :RBheart:

Hanazawa
9yr ago
5,342 jpops
permalink The japanese version was called Itazura no Kiss, isn`t it? Yeah, it`s pretty old now, almost 12 years old ago.
Totally agree with miki, I wish they remade the japanese version ne :)

Azndramalover76
9yr ago
282 jpops
permalink THiS WAS MY VERY FiRST DRAMA THAT I WATCHED I TH0UGHT AT FiRST iT WAS AN AMERiCAN DRAMA TH0UGH TiLL MY C0USiN SH0WED ME THE DRAMA TAHAHAA..BUT I REALLY ENJ0YED THiS DRAMA BUT MY M0ST FAV. DRAMA 0F ALLLL TiME iS HANA Y0Ri DANG0 JDRAMA I FELT EVERY EM0Ti0N WHiLE WATCHiNG THAT DRAMA & i'LL NEVER F0RGET THE FEELiNGS I FELT! :RBheart:[edit]Last edit by Azndramalover76 on Wednesday 14 Oct, 2009 at 23:07 +2.3%[/edit][edit]Last edit by Azndramalover76 on Wednesday 14 Oct, 2009 at 23:04 -96.9%[/edit][edit]Last edit by Azndramalover76 on Wednesday 14 Oct, 2009 at 23:03 +0.3%[/edit]

RagdollAlice23
6yr ago
290,578 jpops
permalink I was able to see the first season I never got around to see the second one but it was really good!!.. I think its better than the korean lol

rahci15
6yr ago
6,258 jpops
permalink this drama is really funny. but sometimes the lead actress is annoying XD

Ala04
6yr ago
4,204 jpops
permalink i like this drama too...ariel is so great here

sora3453
6yr ago
46,489 jpops
permalink I loved this series!!! :D

yannychan
3yr ago
9,524 jpops
permalink I love it!! <3

arinsen
2yr ago
7,083 jpops
permalink I was in love with this series about 6 years ago, I think I need to watch it again!

Back  |  Forums    Drama & television series    [CSeries] It Started With A Kiss
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service