Crush has gotten himself a Girlfriend. It stings what should I do?

4 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by Loufinia  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Crush has gotten himself a Girlfriend. It stings what should I do?

Loufinia
3yr ago
401 jpops
permalink Ok. I have a crush who is extremely popular since he has this different skin color and look. Almost every girl even those who are not available (and what I mean are those teachers pet) drools for him but then he has gotten himself a girlfriend in front of the whole girl population! not only I felt like depressed and disappointed I feel scared to admire any guys. (NOTE: exclude the idols) worse my best guy friend started to treat me coldly after observing me. -[]- I think I'm gonna go dry...
Help!

elenko94
3yr ago
2,049,492 jpops
permalink Short of trying to break their relationship off, is there anything really you can do? Just ask your friend why he's acting strangely all of the sudden. It doesn't have to be complicated.

Loufinia
3yr ago
401 jpops
permalink Well speaking about my crush he is from a higher level/ class kind of person like popular while I'm like in the normal and sporty type. I'm fine actually of just being to watch him but being unable to let him know how I feel and being unable to do so because of his girlfriends fan security makes me feel like an idiot and bad about myself.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fu6r00&s=5#.VRVsC-FHztQ
My guy friend has been my classmate for 3 years after he transferred in our school, I was the diligent type back then (not nerd) and he would pester me about the school's assignments and such since it's a private school with whole lot different training from the public. Just last semester he started to act suspiciously around me like sweating a lot when we would sit together and share his textbook with me. He would share his personal stories and corny jokes when we are alone but when when we are with his other guy friends (together with crush) he starts acting cold like I'm not even there which had never happened before. He was always considerate and sensitive person.
http://i.imgur.com/8LpDhfX.jpg
sorry if I said too much. ^^||

elenko94
3yr ago
2,049,492 jpops
permalink Maybe your friend likes you then? It would perhaps explain his behavior when you admired the other guy (coughjealouscough).

As for acting cold in public, either he's embarrassed, does it without thinking or has issues drawing the line between what's "private" and what's "public".

It's kinda hard to speculate since a lot is in his body language, the location & situation etc.

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Crush has gotten himself a Girlfriend. It stings what should I do?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service