Creepypasta!

28 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by elenko94  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    Creepypasta!

elenko94
5yr ago
2,049,492 jpops
permalink Ever heard about creepypasta?

Creepypasta is a popular subgenre of copypasta which consists of short horror stories and urban legends that are shared via message boards or e-mail. While the majority of creepypasta stories are meant to unnerve or frighten the reader, some authors have re-appropriated the genre into an effective form of bait-and-switch trolling.

Source: know your meme.

You can read some of the creepypastas floating around the web here and here.

Also, I reddit has a sub-reddit called "No Sleep" which got quite a lot of scary stories.

They don't have to be scary or long, they can just be something that causes you to be unnerved. I'll post a few from creepypasta.tumblr.com

While brushing your teeth in the evening, you catch a glimpse of your wall mirror, covered in fingerprints. Annoyed, you grab a towel and rub at them. They remain. Upon closer inspection, you realize that they seem to be on the other side of the glass…

You know those nights where you can’t get to sleep? The ones when you think of every scary thing possible? The ones where you try to go to sleep by hiding under the covers thinking you’re safe. You’re not, that’s when you’re most vulnerable.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ykx1mXD91qz8p1lo1_400.gif

Did you ever see one of those videos where you are asked to look for, or follow a specific thing through out the video? Then, at the end, they reveal that as were watching, something large and intrusive moved around in plain sight and you never even noticed it. Its frightening how often that happens, like how I just moved from the doorway into your room as you read this.

Don’t look in public restroom mirrors too long. They get curious, and start looking back.

This one is pretty creepy as well, but longer.

Also, there's a youtuber by the name of ChaoticMonki that reads creepypasta sometimes. The full playlist of his readings can be found here. This one is amazing! Listen to it:

I put the shorter ones in this post on purpose, otherwise it might get swamped. So yeah, every written a creepypasta yourself or perhaps read one? Please don't post the entire creepypasta here if it's too long, post the first paragraph and link to the rest.

zGras
5yr ago
-167 jpops
permalink Shucks, this is creepy. x_x

elenko94
5yr ago
2,049,492 jpops
permalink I know ;3 I tend to always read them when it's really late and I'm home alone ._.

zGras
5yr ago
-167 jpops
permalink why why why! Why read it when you're alone!! If it's me I'll be scared stiff and not willing to do anything at all. x_x And when I read the "pirate cove" creepy pasta, I was actually listening to some melancholic music, with some creepy bgm. x_x

elenko94
5yr ago
2,049,492 jpops
permalink I have no idea ._. I just get into the mood of reading scary stuff when it's late. Then I immediately regret it and want to sit curled up in a corner (not really, but almost).

zGras
5yr ago
-167 jpops
permalink Ahhh~ But then again I understand how you feel. The temptation of wanting to read something scary when the ambiance is just so right. ~_~ Same like how I dug my own grave by reading those chain mails or reading scary mangas alone in the room. x_x

elenko94
5yr ago
2,049,492 jpops
permalink haha yeah, it's like you know you shouldn't look but you have to :P Thankfully nothing has happened, yet <.<

jkc1096
5yr ago
13,627 jpops
permalink I really love all creepypasta's works like slenderman, killer jeff and many more.

jkc1096
5yr ago
13,627 jpops
permalink wow...while reading that line about the father sitting on the foot of the child's bed even though he's already dead
i suddenly got goosebumps
it was creepingly amazing...
i'm gonna read more creepypasta works :)

jkc1096
5yr ago
13,627 jpops
permalink tnx for sharing this len
i'll be in my own world now
reading creepy and scary stuff really excite me

yasoshlasuma
5yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink some of these are extremely creepy and one of them siriusly had me shaking. listening to music as u read them makes it scarier becoz u cant hear anything else around u.

elenko94
5yr ago
2,049,492 jpops
permalink I know right. I sometimes gets goosebumps when reading them.

JessieJay
5yr ago
14,759 jpops
permalink Oh yes, the creepypasta stories. Those behind the series stories make the hairs on my neck stand up. My favorites are the Rugrats, Recess, SpongeBob and Hey Arnold theories. My Little Pony is creepy too. When I read or watch them I always look over my shoulder. Afterwards I turn it on something funny or stupid just to get the scary thoughts out of my head. Scary stuff can be addicting sometimes. I think scary stuff in moderation provides a healthy adrenaline rush.

JessieJay
5yr ago
14,759 jpops
permalink Who ever came up with this creepy pasta thing is a genius.

Roppongi
5yr ago
59,814 jpops
permalink Yeah, I've heard of Creepypasta.
It's 'cause I love reading horror manga so it kinda lead me to that site.

woeaih4
5yr ago
2,117 jpops
permalink hhaha I really enjoy reading creepypasta

toki123
5yr ago
97 jpops
permalink it scares me~i don't read it

ppd
4yr ago
680 jpops
permalink The Pale Kid was a good pasta

YoshiofEarth
4yr ago
200 jpops
permalink Slimebeast writes a ton of good pasta's. Abandoned by Disney, and Funnymouth are really good ones.

coolrey
4yr ago
2,589 jpops
permalink Slender man born from these creepypastas.
how about tsuji-ura? have anyone know about these??
and hiitori kakubeno??? is it real? that creepy toy who wants to kill you in the nightg???

coolrey
4yr ago
2,589 jpops
permalink by the way Candle dove, was a us tv serie in the 70s
any one heard of it?
was it real?

Topazio
4yr ago
31,857 jpops
permalink Thank you for posting this!! i am wayyy behind with all this, and creepyness is my ideal night lol, ill be exploring it too. Learning alot from you elen :crazy: hehehe

KARAlex88
4yr ago
13,395 jpops
permalink I always enjoy reading creepypasta :moved:

ppd
4yr ago
680 jpops
permalink The staircase was creepy

Lunatic
4yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink Oh... I just love the Creepy Pastas that are spread around the internet :crazy:

Nightgaze
3yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink Creepypastas are great! And the gaming creepypastas are hilarious XD

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
13,445 jpops
permalink Although I don't read as many as I used to, I still like to read some every so often if it's late at night... ;)

AmyMarttinen
2yr ago
7,324 jpops
permalink I love creepypasta!!! Especially Toby <3
Toby actually hates to be called Ticci Toby, because that's what he was called in school.

Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    Creepypasta!
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service