C-Pop questions for the curious people...

29 posts  ·  created 1decennia ago by kaoru7  ·  last post 4yr ago
Back  |  Forums    C-Pop central    C-Pop questions for the curious people...

kaoru7
1decennia ago
1,022 jpops
permalink This forum/topic(whatever it is) is where people who don't know much about C-pop can ask anything (just like me :) )

People who know C-pop more can reply or share the informations they know... they can recommend anything stirctly about C-Pop...

i hope somebody will post here...

kaoru7
1decennia ago
1,022 jpops
permalink :RBheart: :RBheart:

Well because I first started this topic I think I should be the one who should first ask questions or recommendations..

Well, all of you know that I am really addicted to J-pop and K-pop and i'm starting to like C-Pop recently... since I'm a newbie in that field, I only know very little infos about them... i know farenheit and S.H.E

Just want to ask where i can see or read latest news about the C-pop artists that i mentioned above and also for the other C-Pop aritsts...

also ask for recommendations for the C-pop artists that you really love... :RBheart:

Arigatou gozaimasu in advance!!!

Hope someone will reply :) :D

rashiyu
1decennia ago
2,708 jpops
permalink I think Farhenheit is Taiwanese! ya, I really think it is...But I'm not sure though...I only recognize them cause of Wu cHun (guy who plays Sano in Hana Kimi Taiwanese)..:)

other than that, Im clueless when it cOmes to C-Pop!!:joops:

gomen!:asd:

kaoru7
1decennia ago
1,022 jpops
permalink Oh i forgot those two artists that I mentioned (S.H.E and Fahrenheit) are Taiwanese... gomen :RBcrying:

I forgot...

But anyweiz... anyone here who knows Cpop artists?

harajukuotaku
1decennia ago
4,411 jpops
permalink my mom listens to c-pop but i dont know any names gomen ne

kaoru7
1decennia ago
1,022 jpops
permalink really your mom listens to cpop?! that's unsual... well its okay...

>>>People ou there you can add some infos if you know something about Cpop (ONEGAISHIMASU!!!! :) <<<

bluesweater
1decennia ago
420,421 jpops
permalink :giggle:

i guess you start to like C-Pop from "Taiwan" Hana Kimi :giggle:

i like some of S.H.E's songs.. *cuz Jay Chou arranged their songs :laugh: hehehe*
i like Cpop songs.. cuz my mom and dad always listen to Cpop songs too, but you know.. their in oldies genre LOL.. :giggle: and lately my mom started to like Jay Chou's songs hahaha

so.. im gonna give you some recommendations
Male: Jay Chou (of course :RBheart: hehehe), Wang Lee Hom.
and Female: Fish Leung
(she has wonderful songs and her voice is good), and you can check these girls: Cyndi Wang And Rainie Yang.

hotarunu
1decennia ago
-335 jpops
permalink one of the best bands of c-pop is S.H.E with "Super star" :D :RBheart:

lishen
10yr ago
2,937 jpops
permalink taiwanese artist not categorize in C-pop? so in your opinion, C-pop only for chinese artist??

bluesweater
10yr ago
420,421 jpops
permalink C-pop is for any taiwan, chinese, mandarin songs and artists.

besides, we have some taiwanese artists topics in here :RBhalo:

DShorty
9yr ago
903 jpops
permalink yeah - Bluesweater is right.
Guang Liang is Malaysian and he classes a C-pop.

He's awesome by the way - highly recommended.

My input.
Guang Liang - listen to: Di Yi Ci (First Time) & Tong Hua (Fairy Tale), they're both gorgeous songs.
Wang Lee Hom - his new album is amazing, I'm waiting on my limited edition version to arrive from yesasia, lol.
Tank - Not sure if there's much available on this site, but he's amazing too. He did an album with [i]SHE[/i] not long ago called Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao, and there's a song by the same title. He's an awesome artist.

I'm not big on female vocalists in China, so they'd be my recommendations.

bluesweater
9yr ago
420,421 jpops
permalink yes. i agree with DShorty :)
i like Guang Liang's Tong Hua and Di Yi Ci too :lovec:

yes, we have Tank in JPA of course :RBhalo:
i like his Fei Ni Mo Shu and Wo Men Xiao Shi Hou.

ps: click on the underlined title to see the videos :RBhalo:

limamyyensu
9yr ago
164 jpops
permalink S.H.E's Play album has really great songs :) I recommend it :D Guang Liang's Tian Tang song is also nice :D Smiles ;)

SmileHime
9yr ago
188 jpops
permalink ahahaha no one wants to recommended the goddess of c-pop JJ Lin?XD He´s awesome, i love his songs and composings a lot*__* his voice is soo smoothy and touching.. :RBhalo: :RBheart:
you should check killa out, is a little bit shocking for the first time, but great song and cool lyrics..hahaha

saint0t
9yr ago
132 jpops
permalink Ni Hao can somebody help me, I like C-pop but I don't quite very well understand Chinese language, I just know some words like Ni Hao ;) , Xie Xie :D , "Wo Ai Ni" :RBheart: , and I want to know where can I find sites for english translation of C-Pop especially S.H.E's songs, so then I can understand what I what I sing every day, Xie Xie :)

XFrozenFlowerX
8yr ago
1,094 jpops
permalink dont forget ANGELA ZHANG! :)
i think she has a really great voice and has really great songs too

thong hua - Guang liang is also recommended but someone already did

else there's 5566 ... they're said as the best TW group ever.. but they're old.. like old chinese music... still they have some good songs, but some are kind of funny i think.. because of their english.. but its the same with some other asian artists :RBstickout:

7 flowers seem to be good too, but i havent really heard lots of songs of them..

but i think fahrenheit is stupid... in the beginning i liked them but that was because i didnt know much of them..

i u want more information about cpop, here are some sites:

http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2008/03/26/angela-zhang-basking-in-romance-using-her-illness-as-an-excuse/
http://www.88news.net/2009/08/20/angela-zhang-dianogsed-with-heart-illness-and-slapped-in-the-face/

or just type something in google... i had more sites, but i forgot them..
.. i know they're all bout angela zhang, but there's also information bout other artists i think.. :)

XFrozenFlowerX
7yr ago
1,094 jpops
permalink And now u can also just check JPA for updated on cpop ^^

nieriel
7yr ago
105 jpops
permalink Hi guys I justed started with c-pop and I really need somebody who advise me good artists and a little introduce me "c pop world" thanks :)

XFrozenFlowerX
7yr ago
1,094 jpops
permalink Depends on what kind of music you like^^ Cpop has many different styles, it varies from very tranquil and slow songs to much more rocking songs ;D but still it always has the cpop style to it ~ :D

XFrozenFlowerX
7yr ago
1,094 jpops
permalink I recommend Magic Power cuz they have lots of different styles

Magic Power - Who am I [Wo Shi Sei|我是谁]

Magic Power - Not Playing By The Rules[Bu An Pai Li Chu Pai|不按牌理出牌]

you can check out all their songs on their profile :)

Next one to recommend is F.I.R

FIR - Atlantis

just check out all their songs on their profile, most (all :p) of them are good (in my opinion:p)^^

Next Weibird Wei: i love this song, but not sure yet bout the others

Weibird Wei - Abscondence of bookcase [Liang Jiao Shu Chu De Tao Wang|兩腳書櫥的逃亡]

Angela Zhang

okay im gonna update this tomorrow cuz i rly need to get sleepin now xD

BruHamasaki
7yr ago
6,274 jpops
permalink I favorite Cpop singers are Jolin Tsai, Rainie Yang, Stefanie Sun, Angela Zhang, Elva Hsiao and Olivia Ong =D

Coffey
7yr ago
11,618 jpops
permalink So why did china block twitter?

XFrozenFlowerX
7yr ago
1,094 jpops
permalink Erm thats not rly bout cpop :p but it probaly has to do with the politics... cuz they dont want any mobs like that happened in a few other countries...

Coffey
7yr ago
11,618 jpops
permalink sorry about that and thx u for still answering!

hyeongy
6yr ago
624 jpops
permalink hi i have a question! :3 are sad songs really popular in china?

i'm curious because 80% the songs i come across are sad songs, it makes me wonder if the people of china need a hug or something XD. i know there are happy songs but i've been into cpop for a while and i mainly find sad songs and sad ballads haha...? :3

xenon
4yr ago
3,373 jpops
permalink it's because of some reason of their cultures

NihonGaijin
4yr ago
73,863 jpops
permalink Hi I am new to C-POP and since I am a long time fan of J-POP and recently K-POP and was looking to see if there were any songs or artists that have a similar upbeat/energetic vibe to them. So far I have found good songs/artists such as: Elva Hsiao, Will Pan, Evan Yo, Han Geng, Kenji Wu, Sigma, DA Mouth, Cindy Wang, Cindy Yen, and Miriam Yeung. I know that I just listed a lot of people, but I'm just looking for more so that I can add diversity I don't care of its from mainland, Taiwan, but I don't really want a K-POP group that just sings their song in Chinese. Thanks for any help!

choyote
4yr ago
3,147 jpops
permalink If you like Electronic Music, here are some.

enjoy~

choyote
4yr ago
3,147 jpops
permalink I forgot MP

八三夭

Back  |  Forums    C-Pop central    C-Pop questions for the curious people...
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service