[Book Series] Star Wars

11 posts  ·  created 1decennia ago by XinRaiku  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    [Book Series] Star Wars

XinRaiku
1decennia ago
1,891 jpops
permalink Yes I am a Star Wars nerd. The vast universe and the unlimited possibilities is all I need. Well not all I need, not like it is my religion. Anyway yeah I have read a few Star Wars books, and I love them. I could always read more, but school is just horrible. Anyway I would like to know of some good ones if anyone here has read them. One of my favorites is called Outbound Flight, really good, if you like Star Wars you better read it. ;)

Anyway yeah, go star wars! :D

Slytherclaw86
10yr ago
3,039 jpops
permalink Another fan of Timothy Zahn? :surprised: :boogie:
I haven't read all of the SW books written by him, but I like his style. I love the Thrawn trilogy, even though it's been so long since I've read it... :RBconfused:

XinRaiku
10yr ago
1,891 jpops
permalink Gosh I love Thrawn, but I haven't read the trilogy. I haven't picked up a Star Wars book in a while, better get back into it. Such a vast universe makes awesome stories. :)

ananasana
9yr ago
9,640 jpops
permalink woo starwars books rule i :RBheart: :RBheart: them :D

Kazekun
9yr ago
2,114 jpops
permalink I'm a huge Star Wars fan. I haven't read any Star Wars books yet because I'm trying to find an order of when they happened so I can read them in order, BUT I have read the comic books that are in timeline. Do those count?

Spaghettified
8yr ago
545 jpops
permalink I guess it's a little late for me to post this here, but I may as well for anyone who wants to know. The mainstream part of the Star Wars Expanded Universe (beginning 20 years after the events of [i]Return of the Jedi[/i]) is made up of a succession of four book series (so far): [i]Young Jedi Knights[/i], [i]The New Jedi Order[/i],[i] Legacy of the Force[/i], and there's a new one I forget the name of. If you want to know the specific books, they're all listed on Wikepedia.

xKokoroxKisekix
8yr ago
327 jpops
permalink I'm a big Star Wars fan!
I've seen all the books at Chapters and I wanted to buy one, but I never got around to it. >__> I'd love to read one, though. :)

pop317
8yr ago
946 jpops
permalink I love the star wars books and movies. The books give you such more informatio about what on the normal timeline through episodes 1-6. I love the different clone wars stories and jedi exile books. They are so awesome

TorraZwei
6yr ago
45,194 jpops
permalink I used to read Star Wars all the time! I found that reading the books always was fun because putting them alongside the movies and comics always gave great background to characters (especially background Jedi in the prequels or even Chewie and Han for what happens before A New Hope). I loved Timothy Zahn's books and actually got the honor of meeting him once and talking to him about the books he wrote for Star Wars, it was really interesting since him and other authors have to communicate with each other to keep track of all the characters in the series.

samtrooper
6yr ago
1,234 jpops
permalink i'm obsessed with sw since i was about 5 or 6, when i watched the movies for the first time with my dad.
i don't know why, but... i tried to read a few sw books.. without succeeding.
maybe it's the awful work of the translators but here in germany i haven't found even one i liked thoroughly. T_T (excepting comics^^)

anaksamea
3yr ago
10,679 jpops
permalink I have read only one Star Wars book, about Darth Maul. [i]Darth Maul. Shadow Hunter[/i]. Action is placed shortly before [i]Star Wars. The Phantom Menace[/i] movie. I like it and for sure read more from Star Wars universe in the future.

Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    [Book Series] Star Wars
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service