audio book? ebook? or just the book?

90 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by Reighle13  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    audio book? ebook? or just the book?

5yr ago
18,788 jpops
permalink i like the book better...

5yr ago
2,081 jpops
permalink Yep...definitely!! I think the book itself will always be better!! :D

5yr ago
1,410 jpops
permalink Just the book~
it makes my imagination work!

5yr ago
8,328 jpops
permalink Just a book please. :)

5yr ago
2,469 jpops
permalink Just a book! It's more fun to make the voices in your head and I love the feel of flipping the pages.

5yr ago
3,294 jpops
permalink Just a book~ I like to feel the pages XD

5yr ago
109,500 jpops
permalink just a book i like to feel the paper to have in my hands to feel that is mine

5yr ago
987 jpops
permalink Only the book :)

5yr ago
70 jpops
permalink love myself a good book but audiobooks are awesome to, i get so much more done when im listening to an audiobook

5yr ago
372 jpops
permalink of course a book, because i like sitting on my bed under the blanket, with a book in my one hand and a tea in my second. i love a smell of pages, especially old books' ones... i love just reading, it's my life.

5yr ago
18,788 jpops
permalink yep, its awesome.

5yr ago
1,782 jpops
permalink Me too. Just a book. :)

5yr ago
360 jpops
permalink Yes books are so much better!

5yr ago
16,308 jpops
permalink book....definitely

5yr ago
1,039 jpops
permalink Book forever and for always! I'm so worried that the coming generations will never hold a book in their hands because of e-books and audio books!

5yr ago
9,281 jpops
permalink I prefer the book as well, but there are times when I have to get an e-book because of availability of the books I want to read. I can't always find them in stores and they may be on back order online when I order them.

5yr ago
167,234 jpops
permalink just a book.

5yr ago
4,290 jpops
permalink ebook. ebook devices are much lighter and carries tons of books all at once.

5yr ago
823,418 jpops
permalink i prefer books....

5yr ago
179 jpops
permalink books~(ノᵔ ◡ ᵔ)ノ ★

5yr ago
315 jpops
permalink I may read the old known book best where one still right sides to has.

5yr ago
2,546 jpops
permalink Depends, at home I prefer a normal book, but when I have to go somewhere the e-book is easier since that isn't as heavy... Most books I read have at least 500 pages, and I just started on the LOTR trilogy (that's about 1200 pages)... X3

5yr ago
40 jpops
permalink Just the books do not like audio books, totally hate e-books

5yr ago
144 jpops
permalink Book :D and e-book if I dont have much money to buy the original book xD LOL

5yr ago
-46,096 jpops
permalink I think is just the book

5yr ago
24,519 jpops
permalink definitely books! I don't like how ebooks are taking over, and I personally think they are taking away a lot of jobs... I ended up getting my dad a kindle for Christmas though ^.^' He really likes it, and it's very useful... but I still like books

5yr ago
17,032 jpops
permalink just a Book~ ..

5yr ago
1,275 jpops
permalink I like collecting books and magazines, so.... books :)

5yr ago
18,664 jpops
permalink Just the book

5yr ago
4,437 jpops
permalink I like regular books and I believe I always will, I love the feel of them and it's easier for me to get into the book that way. But its hard to carry them around when you are going somewhere especially traveling which is why I have a kindle. Plus they are cheaper and it's hard to find some of the books in stores. It is convenient but I think I will still buy books as well.

5yr ago
3,620 jpops
permalink Audio books loose me, I read manga on the internet some times, but nothing beats a good old fashion book!

5yr ago
48,472 jpops
permalink manga online, and ebook on the kindle, but i do like having the hardcopy on the book

5yr ago
12,729 jpops
permalink Recently I really like audiobooks because I don't always have the patience to read, especially if it's from the screen ( I read ebooks only when there's no other option). But this way you can do a few things at the same time while you listen to an audiobook. I think it often also stays in your memory better. Although that depends on the book of course. Besides it can be a lot cheaper than buying real books and takes less physical space, lol. But I'm not saying it's a replacemment because then we will forget how to read. So I say it's gotta be a combination of both.

Audiobooks and ebooks are more enviroment-friendly btw.

5yr ago
25,908 jpops
permalink yeah i like book ;)

5yr ago
6,014 jpops
permalink Book, I prefer to hold it in my hands, I like having something physical

But I also buy Ebooks too, for shorter books & authors that I'm not very familiar with. Also sometimes authors I like may produce work that they only make available in Ebooks form.

Another thing about Ebooks is that authors can sell themselves, sometimes when an author produces work that is very popular, sometimes they may feel constrained by what the publisher wants then to produce. I can think of one instance of this where I learned that an author whose books I had been reading, was going to make his next novel Ebook only precisely because he did not agree with the direction that the publisher wanted to take novel in. So it may be that Ebook may be a way for authors to produce what they want, bypassing publishers.

I've tried to listen to audio books but didn't like it. But obviously it is invaluable for those who otherwise can not read

5yr ago
495 jpops
permalink pefer book itself

5yr ago
10,136 jpops
permalink the haRD BOUND BOOKS ... :D

5yr ago
379,247 jpops
permalink I mostly choose 'books' or currently, 'e-books' cause we can carry more than hundreds books in one device. And also, I prefer e-books when I had to read it in poor light condition.

5yr ago
235,797 jpops
permalink book is better ^.^

5yr ago
38,662 jpops
permalink Definitely a normal book

5yr ago
14,759 jpops
permalink I prefer a good ole' fashioned book myself.

5yr ago
12,291 jpops
permalink i like just a book..

5yr ago
152 jpops
permalink Just a book :D

5yr ago
40 jpops
permalink Just the book, not a fan of audio or e-books

5yr ago
149 jpops
permalink Just a book

5yr ago
12,562 jpops
permalink A book! it always feels as if books capture the moments in which i read it last and makes me remember them later in life XD

5yr ago
1,026 jpops
permalink I think both e-book and just a book are okay for me. Would still prefer the "just a book" anyway. xD

5yr ago
38,662 jpops
permalink I like normal books..don't have the patience to listen to someone read =.=

5yr ago
2,706 jpops
permalink Just the book :)

5yr ago
2,584 jpops
permalink audio-book is for a sound sleep
e-book is for a travel
just a book is for pleasure)

Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    audio book? ebook? or just the book?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service