[Artist] Wang Lee Hom

35 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by jlover13  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    C-Pop central    [Artist] Wang Lee Hom

jlover13
10yr ago
2,628 jpops
permalink wang lee hom is teh bestest!>< i saw moon child, looked him up, and was instantly hooked! his voice is sooo pretty, and dont get me started on the piano playing...i wish i could play like that...*sigh*...so anyway,(cuz i could go on forever) i looooveeeeee anybody who loves leehom as much as me><

dilaChan
10yr ago
24,609 jpops
permalink awww tell me about it!! I saw him firts in Moon Child too!! And he's one of my idols for playing the piano!!I hope one day I'll be able to play the piano like him. :RBhalo: He's really talented!!Like him alot!!

roserocker
10yr ago
19,864 jpops
permalink I just started listening to him too.
I am completely obsessed with his music right now! :RBheart:

DShorty
10yr ago
903 jpops
permalink omg! I adore him! I saw him live in HeFei (An Hui, China) - he was AMAZING! :RBheart: truly incredible live!! ^_^
盖世英雄 is my favourite album i think, i love 'Change Me' for what it stands for, and the music is awesome, but i think i prefer his style in the previous album.
:RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

bluesweater
10yr ago
420,421 jpops
permalink He's so talented. i admit it.. and he's got the look too :RBhot: ^^
i like his songs too :RBheart:

DShorty
10yr ago
903 jpops
permalink I loved his look for the 盖世英雄 (heroes of earth) album, but I'm not really into his latest look. I wasn't feeling the 50's haircuts tbh.
He's still hott though. When I was in China I'd only buy 娃哈哈 water because he endorsed it :RBblush: haha!!

usan
10yr ago
232 jpops
permalink I think that it's really funny how I came to like Leehom (I'm a member of the North American fanclub, I'm a hardcore fan, XDDD) It all started when this one guy who I liked mentioned him, and then I watched Moon Child, and it turned out that Leehom was in Moon Child and one day I looked up the song Taiyou no something and instead of HYDE singing with Gackt it was Leehom, and the rest is history. Leehom is like, the perfect male specimen, seriously. I have to go download the song that just came out of his, um, it's called Heart Beat, I believe.

LJ
10yr ago
1,956 jpops
Quote by bluesweater
He's so talented. i admit it.. and he's got the look too :RBhot: ^^
i like his songs too :RBheart:

I'm totally agree with you Blue
He's so talented :nod:
I really like it when he's playing piano :lovec:

remember Wei Yie?
I often sing that song in the karaoke too :boogie:

DShorty
10yr ago
903 jpops
permalink OMG!I love his new songs, I can't wait to order his new album. All my friends in China have been emailing me telling me that it's out and i'm like "I KNOOWWWW!!" haha.
I think he's got a much better image now too - not as hott as he was on [i]盖世英雄[/i] but better than [i]Change Me[/i].

I like how he's getting away with being so experimental, mixing traditional chinese elements with hip-hop, then pop and now rock. It's awesome!

x5lionxlamb5x
9yr ago
1,172 jpops
permalink That's exactly what i did....i was watching moon child and i was like who is this guy....and then i saw that when gackt did the performance for Orenji no Taiyou...hyde couldn't be there so someone else had to take over. It turns out it was Lee Hom...then i looked him up and i have fallen in love with him ever since! My favorite songs would have to be Heart Beat, Kiss Goodbye & Wei Yi! I absolutely love Lee Hom. Then it turns out my friend from Taiwan knows him as well and so he keeps me updated when it comes to with his music and others! ^^

pollyriky
9yr ago
151 jpops
permalink he is soooooo...handsome
i love him

DShorty
9yr ago
903 jpops
permalink CHECK OUT HIS NEW SINGLE! It's awesome :)

missnice
9yr ago
470 jpops
permalink he's a great singer!i love his new song.

jlover13
9yr ago
2,628 jpops
permalink im sure you guys have heard his latest album...Heartbeat...heh heh...i got it off zune marktplace....im angry tho!! why they have lee hom, but no gackt or hyde??????

DShorty
9yr ago
903 jpops
permalink his new album is amazing.
I ADORE him as an artist, but in the sleeve of 心跳 (Heartbeat) he's written a small passage explaining the reason he chose 'heartbeat' as the title for the album.

He says it's what he hears when he plays music etc (i.e. when he's emotional) and mentions how he doesn't like reporters for being so 'nosey'. This bothers me.

He's a musician, an incredibly famous and talented musician who is loved by A LOT of fans, and yet he bitches a lot about how he hates reporters and people speculating about his life - but surely if you're in the public eye this should be expected.
It's a shame that it's now impossible to make music and do something you love without the hassle fame brings, but in this day and age, there's no point complaining about it.

Eunna
9yr ago
278 jpops
permalink I feel like melting everytime I see Wang Lee Hom <3

Miyuki1601
8yr ago
195 jpops
permalink Xin Tiao is pure love. :RBheart: I didn't understand a word but I just melted when I first heard it. Now I have to learn Chinese. :RBhot:

lilxstrawberri
8yr ago
1,004 jpops
permalink I fell in love with him after listening to Kiss Goodbye~! I also like Forever Love, The Perfect Interaction, and You Are the Song in My Heart~!

Phishie
8yr ago
2,827 jpops
permalink Most of his songs I find to be the typical, shallow romance rubbish, but... One song--quite popular right now and unreleased still...

Chai Mi You Yan Jiang Cu Cha.

It has its faults. I couldn't comprehend if it wasn't flawed in some way. But it is sweet, gentle, honest romanticism--touching even for Phishie who would generally scoff and shut down her browser entirely.

She will be buying this, and hopes this fellow with such a lovely voice can keep it up.

Miyuki1601
8yr ago
195 jpops
permalink Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you knew what the version of Monologue in Chinese is called?
I heard it in a video somewhere so I know it exists, but I don't know the title. If any of you does, it would be greatly appreciated. :)
Monologue wouldn't leave my head for a week after I heard it. :RBhalo:

bEarSqUare
8yr ago
114 jpops
permalink WOW! I didn't realy fancy Leehom in the past. But recently beacuse of his new album, i kinda realised that i actually like his style. The way he mixes rock and oriental chinese music:) He's a cool dude man people! Haha. I like his new songs, especially 伯牙绝弦! It's super duper uber ulatra nice!! Hehe. i like the background music also!

livelovemusic
8yr ago
374 jpops
permalink his new single (or one of his singles0.0)
"ni bu zhi dao de shi"
is so sweet and sad...
his voice is really smooth and goodd :RBhalo:

Perpole
8yr ago
688 jpops
permalink my favorite song by him ever:
Kiss GoodBye!!

HydeQuarter
8yr ago
42,084 jpops
permalink Like kiss goodbye, forever love. He is talented, compose his own song, play the piano. Even my mom likes him too. Lol

min90
8yr ago
4 jpops
permalink Chinked out whee!! :D

silverlining
7yr ago
160,204 jpops
permalink Gosh, Lee Hom and I go waaaayyyyy back. ;)

I've loved him since his "Wei Yi" days. XD

Wow, it's been a while. :S

And he doesn't look as if he's aged a day.. still oh-so pretty. :RBheart:

He really does seem too good to be real, eh?

Looks, check. No words necessary. :RBstickout:

Talent, double check.
He can sing. Yes, no kidding. He can actually sing. :)
He acts.. XD
It's like he knows how to play like any instrument he lays his fingers on.. :totallylove:
He speaks English, Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese fluently.. and who knows what other languages..

Brains, check.

And despite all his success, Lee Hom still seems so down-to-earth and nice.

Seriously, what's not to like? :RBblush:

silverlining
7yr ago
160,204 jpops
permalink Pictures of Lee Hom are what's missing from this lovely thread... xD

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x136/rachelthen/Shallow%20Wallow/LEEHOM1.jpg

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x136/rachelthen/Shallow%20Wallow/LEEHOM2.jpg

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x136/rachelthen/Shallow%20Wallow/LEEHOM3.jpg

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x136/rachelthen/Shallow%20Wallow/LEEHOM4.jpg

[edit]Last edit by silverlining on Saturday 29 Jan, 2011 at 15:42 +5.8%[/edit][edit]Last edit by silverlining on Saturday 29 Jan, 2011 at 15:42 -40.4%[/edit]

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
1,170 jpops
permalink waaahh..he's hot <3 <3 <3

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

ParisaWong
6yr ago
19,679 jpops

Kata
6yr ago
10,180 jpops
permalink i love him!!!! huo li quan kai is my favorite song by him~!

lomoxiang
5yr ago
120 jpops
permalink hoohoo lee hom prince is coming to genting for second round of music man 2 concert! Huo li quan kai!! im so excited to see him again.. this time concert held for
3 days ( 28th - 30th March ). for those who are rich can watch him for thrice, but not me.. T.T

chucheongfan
5yr ago
125 jpops
permalink yes u can!! dun worry bro, just try your luck. Are u a XPAX user? if yes, then better hurry up. Send MUXIC to 22188 then reload RM50. u may win 2 tickets (RM393 each ) for the concerts. be fast before 15th March.

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
1,170 jpops
permalink didn't know he's handsome and hot ^^

PreciousSmile
2yr ago
31 jpops
permalink ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^_^

Back  |  Forums    C-Pop central    [Artist] Wang Lee Hom
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service