[Artist] vistlip

153 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by mika  ·  last post 1yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] vistlip
Back                 Page 2                 More

xingurl
7yr ago · 13,628 jpops
hey oh gosh! their new pv FULL version came out!!! haha just realised it since ive been overseas for quite some time..

JustIronic
7yr ago · 819 jpops
I have the full PV in HQ~~ In my computer. :3 xD
And I made a wallpaper with screencaps of Tomo :3 Because I was bored and it took 15 minutes of my non-busy time xD

xingurl
7yr ago · 13,628 jpops
wow that's cool!!! i dont hav those programs so i cant haha..

anyway i had trouble searching for their mp3 (haha ;) ! ) on google..it took some effort to find a good dl link heh..

JustIronic
7yr ago · 819 jpops
vistlip fans?! Earth calling! xD Or at least Iro. I want to hear some opinions on THEATER (;

Personally, I liked it. There are the soft songs, the weird songs, the harder songs, a little mix of everything vistlip can do (: Favourite song from the album has to be 浮世グラフィティ (Ukiyo Graffiti), which I found was very good. To hear the full Dead Cherry was great too, and I also liked FIVE BARKIN ANIMALS, 音のカケラ (oto no kakera) and 零 (rei). A good album. Is there anyone else here that has actually listened to it enough to put their opinions on screen? (:

unifantasy07
7yr ago · 10,075 jpops
i haven't had time to search for their new album yet :(

I have heard Theater of Envy - very nice. I love it :D The guitar riff is great and I love how it starts slow then gets fast. The keyboard here and there is a nice touch too. I really love Tomo-san's vocal in this song.

Not to mention their look is awesome *_*
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx334/unifantasy07/vistliptheater.png

JustIronic
7yr ago · 819 jpops
You should listen to it ^_^

And yeah, theater of envy is good :3

Nyappychan
7yr ago · 403 jpops
Wow..I feel left out of the loop with this band! well maybe its just that i just found them out about 3 weeks ago with their song Edy which then i fell in love with Tomo's face and how his voice sounds sexy with a cute face like his!

JustIronic
7yr ago · 819 jpops
EDY is a good damn song. The lyrics.. Kinda weird, but I easily get caught by weird lyrics.. xD

unifantasy07
7yr ago · 10,075 jpops
They have a new single coming out in May!!!

CD Japan has both the regular edition & the Music Clip edition available for pre-order now! Click here to see it/order it :D

It's called Strawberry Butterfly...I think Tomo-san blogged about how the making of the PV went but I'm not sure because Google translate isn't very good :RBfrown:

I'm sure some of you fans already knew this but I just found out & wanted to make the rest of you knew too!!!

Cheers!!

JustIronic
7yr ago · 819 jpops
Yeah, read about this.. uhm.. oh whenever it was x'D anyway, I'm looking forward to it (: if i have money i might order it... with viridian and something else... xD

unifantasy07
6yr ago · 10,075 jpops
hey they have updated the photo on their Myspace Page & they have a preview of "Strawberry Butterfly"

Click Here

Tomo-san has red hair :RBhalo: :RBhalo:

unifantasy07
6yr ago · 10,075 jpops
the full pv of Strawberry Butterfly is out on JPA now!!!

It's really really good too!!!

I love how this band is really just getting better and better with each release!!

Ganbatte Vistlip!!!!!!

JustIronic
6yr ago · 819 jpops
I have to say I partly miss what they used to be, the music they used to make. Like, Revolver was awesome.

This is still good though. But in another way. I haven't listened enough to the single, so I can't say my thoughts on it yet. I just know that when I watched the EVE PV the other day, I was hit by how much they've changed. I kinda miss it.

This side of vistlip is nice too. But I think I do prefer EDY/EVE times. A little bit.

THEATER was an awesome album though.

unifantasy07
6yr ago · 10,075 jpops
lots of fans are saying how much they miss Vistlip's earlier stuff....

I think the "mellow-ness" comes with a little bit of maturity. Maybe I should say, they are exploring their musical talents. And being a young band, they have lots of time to explore the type of music they want to play for hours and hours at a live.

Not say they won't do something like 12012: have a few mellow songs then come back w/a rocking song like Tattoo.

Time will tell but I for one really love watching band do this kind of thing.

unifantasy07
6yr ago · 10,075 jpops
Vistlip totally rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just had to share the fan-ness :D

unifantasy07
6yr ago · 10,075 jpops

Mauru23
6yr ago · 3,084 jpops
(Newcomer to this thread)
Love vistlip!!!
and the videos :D In the first part, I laughed so much at the end!!! It was HILARIOUS!!!! Was that Tomo?? and I was to busy noticing him to notice what else was going on XD[edit]Last edit by Mauru23 on Tuesday 29 Jun, 2010 at 00:18 +1.8%[/edit]

JustIronic
6yr ago · 819 jpops
Yeah, it's Tomo running around with the umbrella xD

JustIronic
6yr ago · 819 jpops
vistlip day today, [i]July VIIth[/i]! Time to listen~~

Mauru23
6yr ago · 3,084 jpops
Hameln :)

The PV is so cute!!! It's like a party PV for their 3rd year right?? Very creative :D

JustIronic
6yr ago · 819 jpops
Yeah that PV was one of the cutest PVs I've ever seen. Even more cute as it was released on their anniversary day ^-^

EDIT: Hameln and 思い出CG are good :)[edit]Last edit by JustIronic on Saturday 10 Jul, 2010 at 10:31 +28.7%[/edit]

zecksegur
6yr ago · 15,726 jpops
Ok i just started listening to vistlip and i so far have heard Strawberry Butterfly which isn't half bad but i want to know what do the fans here think is their best strong rock song? If i can find a real good one it will get me hooked :D what do you all recommend?

JustIronic
6yr ago · 819 jpops
EDY. Try EDY.

zecksegur
6yr ago · 15,726 jpops
Woah JustIronic that was what i was looking for that rocked. i liked how it started off real dark and heavy then in the middle of nowhere with no warning (what's his name Tomo?) starts singing with some nice vocals. first time he did it i was like :shock: woah! what? where? lol. I also gotta say his red eyebrows... freaky they make him look like angry or something but yet he's got that japanese "pretty" face... Pretty angry... it's just strange... anyone else know what i'm talking about lol...

do they still make songs like that? i noticed that was their first video at least the first video on this site and strawberry butterfly was nothing like that :P lol.

JustIronic
6yr ago · 819 jpops
It's really one of my favourite songs by them :)

Too bad they've gone a bit softer, though, EDY is almost a one-of-a-kind song of theirs. They haven't done much more music like that. They tend to be softer in general.

Their album THEATER does have some variation, try that (: Some soft songs, some ballads, some more rap-ish, well... Maybe you'll like it :)

Sandra
6yr ago · 461 jpops
Heeeey :D

I like vistlip..i became their fan even more when i watched all of their mini games and mini videos...they're sooooo funny and they're like family :D
Tohya is really funny and cute :D Tomo is very clumsy but it's cute ^__^ Rui is hot i mean look at him xD Umi is like a leader should be and he cares about all the members and Yuh is funny and he likes sports :D

My favourtite songs of Vistlip: "Black Tail", "Dropnote", "Five Barkin Animals" and " Mr.Grim" ^__^

Xx. Kisses

OZONE
6yr ago · 329 jpops
Quote by Sandra

they're sooooo funny and they're like family :D

You're so right! That is one thing what make them so special!
I love to watch their comment videos because they're so energetic and everything! Usually comment videos are boring and bands are just speaking like they're bored and it couldn't be interesting but vistlip... I don't remember when they haven't had fun XDD

Watching them makes at least me happy too!

[edit]Last edit by OZONE on Friday 16 Jul, 2010 at 17:07 +4%[/edit]

chiyox
6yr ago · 192 jpops
Hi there, I'm new here! I love Vistlip.
I love Tohya, he's so squisshy. lol But I just wanted to say, "hi."

So, I just bought "Strawberry Butterfly" a few weeks ago, it smells like Strawberries I guess. Quite surprising. It reminded me of what Versailles did with "Jubilee."

Mauru23
6yr ago · 3,084 jpops
Welcome :D
Haha, he seems squishy doesn't he??
No way!!! That's crazy :D :D I LOVE that song!!! You made a good choice ;)

chiyox
6yr ago · 192 jpops
Quote by Mauru23
Welcome :D
Haha, he seems squishy doesn't he??
No way!!! That's crazy :D :D I LOVE that song!!! You made a good choice ;)

Thanks! Yes, once I saw the Vistlip ice-skating video, I feel in love with that cutie-pie Tohya, haha.
Yeah it defiantly seems like a smell of strawberry wine/something. I also got a Tomo trading card. Sooo cute :RBheart: he's a little chibi. The song is uber good too.

Mauru23
6yr ago · 3,084 jpops
Quote by chiyox
[Quote by Mauru23]
Thanks! Yes, once I saw the Vistlip ice-skating video, I feel in love with that cutie-pie Tohya, haha.
Yeah it defiantly seems like a smell of strawberry wine/something. I also got a Tomo trading card. Sooo cute :RBheart: he's a little chibi. The song is uber good too.

Ice skating video?? I haven't seen that!!! I gotta check it out!!! I can only imagine a Tomo trading card :D

PECO
6yr ago · 865 jpops

Hello, vistlip fan over here! :D Erm... I've been a fan since they released Revolver so... over two years ago! ^__^ I concider vistlip as my favourite band but at least is one of my favourites! XD I like all their songs, especially EDY, alo[n]e, EVE, earl grey, Night Parade and the newest Hameln (the PV is awesome!! :D). And my favourite members are Umi, Rui and Tomo... But seriously they are all great!

I have seen them live and met them (while cosplaying Umi, Revolver era! XD) and they were so great! ;__; I'll never forget the day! ♥ What else... Well I think their comment videos are one of best ones! :D (there are only few other bands which also have amusing comment videos...)

[edit]Last edit by PECO on Friday 23 Jul, 2010 at 09:51 +3.7%[/edit]

OZONE
6yr ago · 329 jpops
Quote by PECO

Hello, vistlip fan over here! :D Erm... I've been a fan since they released Revolver so... over two years ago! ^__^ I concider vistlip as my favourite band but at least is one of my favourites! XD I like all their songs, especially EDY, alo[n]e, EVE, earl grey, Night Parade and the newest Hameln (the PV is awesome!! :D). And my favourite members are Umi, Rui and Tomo... But seriously they are all great!

I have seen them live and met them (while cosplaying Umi, Revolver era! XD) and they were so great! ;__; I'll never forget the day! ♥ What else... Well I think their comment videos are one of best ones! :D (there are only few other bands which also have amusing comment videos...)

I have to say, I'm so jealous about seeing them live ;_; I had a chance when they came Finland but well.. My dad didn't let me go there :---((

I've been their fan about as long as you too! And those songs you said... They're awesome! You really got good taste!

PECO
6yr ago · 865 jpops

Quote by OZONE

I have to say, I'm so jealous about seeing them live ;_; I had a chance when they came Finland but well.. My dad didn't let me go there :---((

I've been their fan about as long as you too! And those songs you said... They're awesome! You really got good taste!

I actually saw them in Finland... :o But so sad your dad didn't let you go! ;_; That has happened to me too a few times (especially sad about Mix Speaker's, Inc.'s concert last year! T___T) and it always pisses me off... But I'm an adult now so nothing can stop me!! (exept money... ;_;)
Anyway, I bet you have a chance to see them! :D They said they wanna come again! :3 (or so I remember... >_>)

Sandra
6yr ago · 461 jpops
Omg so terrible their accident :S
So sad for the menager :(
I hope the members are ok...my heart's with them!!!
Get well guys !!! :D

Xx.

OZONE
6yr ago · 329 jpops
My heart almost stopped when I saw that... vistlip is one of my very favorite bands and first I noticed just words 'vistlip' and 'RIP' and well.... I really got panic attack. My hands are still shaking.

Even no-one vistlip members died, I'm really sad about Asako. This probably is tough to members and I'm not wondering if they don't do music for a while.

Here's one text what I have read:
Yahoo! News -- Visual Kei Band's Vehicle Rolls, Female Manager Dies (Joshin-Etsu Expressway, Nagano) At 1:15 in the morning on the 30th, in the first Nagae Tunnel of the Joshin-Etsu Expressway, the vehicle driven by visual-kei band "vistlip"'s drummer, Matsushita Tomoo (24, of Nerima, Tokyo) rolled in an accident. Manager Sakakibara Asako (31, of Setagaya) was killed by the impact.
According to the prefectural expressway division police, the vehicle carried 8 people included the band members at the time, and the remaining 7 are said to have light injuries.

... btw, does anyone know is that really Tohya's real name? (I have no idea of their real names)

PECO
6yr ago · 865 jpops

That news was seriously not the best way to start my day. -__- When I read the news from S-T I seriously started having troubles to breath and I started to cry... :RBcrying:

I am so happy vistlip members are safe but... So sad about the manager... T__T I just sent a mail to Umi about my condolences... (I hope he understood it because I wanted to write it in Japanese...) R.I.P Sakakibara-san.

I wish they will all heal soon mentally and physically!!

And about the member's true names. I have no idea but as for the name Tomoo sounds more... well... Tomo himself. But since it's says the drummer it must be Tohya.
I don't even know how old they are... O_o Exept Umi and now maybe how old Tohya is...

Sandra
6yr ago · 461 jpops
Quote by OZONE
My heart almost stopped when I saw that... vistlip is one of my very favorite bands and first I noticed just words 'vistlip' and 'RIP' and well.... I really got panic attack. My hands are still shaking.

Even no-one vistlip members died, I'm really sad about Asako. This probably is tough to members and I'm not wondering if they don't do music for a while.

Here's one text what I have read:
Yahoo! News -- Visual Kei Band's Vehicle Rolls, Female Manager Dies (Joshin-Etsu Expressway, Nagano) At 1:15 in the morning on the 30th, in the first Nagae Tunnel of the Joshin-Etsu Expressway, the vehicle driven by visual-kei band "vistlip"'s drummer, Matsushita Tomoo (24, of Nerima, Tokyo) rolled in an accident. Manager Sakakibara Asako (31, of Setagaya) was killed by the impact.
According to the prefectural expressway division police, the vehicle carried 8 people included the band members at the time, and the remaining 7 are said to have light injuries.

... btw, does anyone know is that really Tohya's real name? (I have no idea of their real names)

Tohya's real name is Matsushita Tomoo !! :D

XX.

OZONE
6yr ago · 329 jpops
Yeah, name sounds more like Tomo so I'm wondering that is it really Tohya...

Here's some video. Car looks kinda bad.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL32EP5yVhM&feature=player_embedded

I don't know why, but I'm thinking all the time the worst opinion.. I should be happy that members didn't die but I just can't.
I would like to know better, what did happen when the car crashed..!

JustIronic
6yr ago · 819 jpops
It's unclear who was the driver, websites with the news changed from Tomo to Tohya.

I don't think it matters anyway.

Mauru23
6yr ago · 3,084 jpops
Omigosh... my heart almost stopped. I was soo scared... I'm still shaking a bit.
Hopefully members are all okay, but
R.I.P Sakakibara-san.
Wow... what a way to start my day as well :RBfrown:

Quote by OZONE
I don't know why, but I'm thinking all the time the worst opinion.. I should be happy that members didn't die but I just can't.
I would like to know better, what did happen when the car crashed..!

I was kinda thinking the same. But I don't want to know more than I should, I don't want it to get too personal..[edit]Last edit by Mauru23 on Friday 30 Jul, 2010 at 15:35 +66.3%[/edit]

ShockedVibrance
6yr ago · 1,615 jpops
I am really upset that their manager died..and I hope they can heal soon, but not to soon so they can just get themselves together..

I'm just really glad Kami-sama(aka hide :shifty: ) Was watching over them
The last thing we need is yet ANOTHER VK death.. I mean already this year Piyo, someone I forgot ><;; Daisuke, and then Zill from Moran..

*sighs*
Dx WEAR SEATBELTS IN CARS

JustIronic
6yr ago · 819 jpops
vistlip are going to have an activity pause that will last until the end of September.

I understand them.

OZONE
6yr ago · 329 jpops
I think, that's really good. They really need time.
And couple months isn't long time, so I can wait. Even if it lasts year, I'll wait.

It's more important that guys are doing well than that they're doing music even things like this happened. It wouldn't be right, if they should have to continue like nothing have happened.

Mauru23
6yr ago · 3,084 jpops
Quote by OZONE
I think, that's really good. They really need time.
And couple months isn't long time, so I can wait. Even if it lasts year, I'll wait.

It's more important that guys are doing well than that they're doing music even things like this happened. It wouldn't be right, if they should have to continue like nothing have happened.
I was gonna say the same thing :) I can wait if it means that they'll feel better at their own pace, instead of just pushing it aside.

JustIronic
6yr ago · 819 jpops
Most of all I'd say they need a manager to be able to do something.

I know it sounds bold and I don't mean for it to do so, but it's the truth :c

Mauru23
6yr ago · 3,084 jpops
Quote by JustIronic
Most of all I'd say they need a manager to be able to do something.

I know it sounds bold and I don't mean for it to do so, but it's the truth :c
Yeah, that is true.

Kuroi8Ichigo
6yr ago · 282 jpops
Aww man, sad news!
:RBohNo:

Mauru23
6yr ago · 3,084 jpops
They're holding a free fanclub-only live to thank the fans :D How sweet :) Too bad it's in Japan >.<

Back                 Page 2                 More

Forums are read only at the moment in transition to our new topic system.

Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] vistlip
JpopAsia   © 2016             Privacy             Terms