1,203 jpops
permalink Does anyone know then? :RBhalo:
I LOVE this band :RBheart:
They R very new and I really think you should listen :RBohNo:

http://www.jpopasia.com/profiles/1896/versailles.html[/color]

Erichu
1decennia ago
218 jpops
permalink I like versailles. Hizaki has pretty hair *__* He makes me jealous, it looks so nice and smooth.
Is it true that they have to change their name?

XinRaiku
10yr ago
1,891 jpops
permalink I haven't really listened to much, but what I have heard I like. I should try and get into them and listen more, not once a month :RBstickout:

Kou123
10yr ago
102 jpops
permalink I love Versailles~!!!

Teru and Hizaki are great guitarists~!!!! :RBheart:

ar88
10yr ago
760 jpops
permalink Versailles is highly recommended if you like mix of metal and classical music :) . HIZAKI and TERU's twin guitar is awesome, and KAMIJO is simply HOT :RBheart:

Kurenai
10yr ago
677 jpops
permalink yay!! I love Versailles!!!!
Kamijo has an amazing voice! :RBheart:

Their last album is great!!!
My favourite songs are AFter Cloudia and Windress <3<3<3

(But Kamijo cut his hair! :RBangry: :RBstickout: )

Flam
10yr ago
3,370 jpops
permalink I don't listen too much to say if i like or not... anyway, the songs that i listen i like
The visual is good and the instrumental too... the vocal? Well, i have to accustom with him xD

Cloudylemonade
10yr ago
266 jpops
permalink Wow I love Versailles! <3 Once my History teacher wrote 'Versailles' on the board cause it's a castle in France and I had a spaz attack. XD
I love the visual and the instrumental. I'm not keen on his voice though :/ I love Hizaki's guitar playing. Just amazing! He also has a band called 'Hizaki Grace Project' Go listen to his solo ' Race Wish' or something like that. Stunning! 0_0
I also love how Hizaki looks. I love his hair and just wow! <3
Anyway I can't wait for more of their songs! ;D

Kurenai
10yr ago
677 jpops
Quote by Cloudylemonade
Wow I love Versailles! <3 Once my History teacher wrote 'Versailles' on the board cause it's a castle in France and I had a spaz attack. XD
I love the visual and the instrumental. I'm not keen on his voice though :/ I love Hizaki's guitar playing. Just amazing! He also has a band called 'Hizaki Grace Project' Go listen to his solo ' Race Wish' or something like that. Stunning! 0_0
I also love how Hizaki looks. I love his hair and just wow! <3
Anyway I can't wait for more of their songs! ;D

yeah Versailles is a kind of palace near Paris ^_^ I went there with my school class when I was like... 10? It was the palace of Louis XIV (aka "le roi soleil" which means "sun king") In fact the members of Versailles (the band :)) dress up in costumes looking like the ones aristocrats were wearing at that time

I absolutely love those costumes :RBheart: especially Kamijo's and Hizaki's costumes look so beautiful!!
(but I'm not wild about the one Jasmine is wearing though!! :RBstickout: )

I love Kamijo's voice :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

qiyue27
10yr ago
313 jpops
permalink i just fall in love with them!!!
they're sooo amazing!! i love their costume especially hizaki!!!

JustIronic
9yr ago
1,074 jpops
permalink Someone asked: Versailles changed their name to Versailles -Philharmonic Quintet- because of some copyright issues.

And they aren't that new.. But many have started liking them by now.

I guess I know too much about this band..

And to Teru: Happy Birthday<3

miyagahy
9yr ago
16,055 jpops
permalink Love them!
So funny i wasn't knowing them but buy album any way and like it right away!!
It remind me of Malice Mizer a little....
Kamijo do have a great voice and i think he is a good friend of Gackt héhé!!
Do like the style they have on stage, medieval fashion....
Hope to see them too on live in Japan someday
They are major now congrat Guys!!

Rozenxdoll23
9yr ago
540 jpops
permalink I love Versailles!
I havent really listed to them too much but I like them alot so far.
Teru and Hizaki are my favorie!

AliceDreaming
9yr ago
110 jpops
permalink fdjoajefadljfdkaljdf I love their songs! There aren't any songs I hate from this band at all, not one! Their visual kei style is unique, but I tend to focus on the music more. I especially loved the song zombie because it was so cool! :pray: I recommend this band to anyone who loves a singer who can perform operatic vocals and breathtaking music!

miyagahy
9yr ago
16,055 jpops
permalink If you have the chance to go to japan in June,
then you can see Versailles last indies Lives in japan on June 17 2009.

This is for internationals Fans only.
Here the link to buy the tickets:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOFTK-1

(it will be great if all Jrockers artists does the same things about tickets)
Even if I can't go to the show in June, I hope to see them next year and for the ones who have the chance to go, Takes Pics and leave your comments after the show...

Have a Nice shows!!! ^_^[edit]Last edit by miyagahy on Thursday 21 May, 2009 at 22:43 +4.3%[/edit]

derynjocelyn
9yr ago
5,921 jpops
permalink I definitely like the group.
They aren't my favorite, but I think their music is really good.
I'll get to listening to more of their music soon, hopefully!
I used to have a Versailles desktop wallpaper whatever thing on my computer.
It was there for about three months before I changed it to a picture of Miyavi.
Everyone would ask if they were girls, no matter what I'd say.
It was a little irritating. :RBangry:

pekoetea
9yr ago
364 jpops
Quote by miyagahy
If you have the chance to go to japan in June,
then you can see Versailles last indies Lives in japan on June 17 2009.

This is for internationals Fans only.
Here the link to buy the tickets:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOFTK-1

(it will be great if all Jrockers artists does the same things about tickets)
Even if I can't go to the show in June, I hope to see them next year and for the ones who have the chance to go, Takes Pics and leave your comments after the show...

Have a Nice shows!!! ^_^

Argh I want to go!!! I love Versailles. There are some videos of them performing live on youtube and I was completely shocked to see how good they are. I mean no offense, but when I originally saw the band I thought that they were just for looks and wouldn't be able to back up their skills without major mixing. Even with a cold Kamijo has such a strong voice. <3 I am really impressed with Versailles all the way around. :RBheart:

P.S. They are only using the name Versailles Philharmonic Orchestra in North America because there was already a band named Versailles here. They are still called Versailles everywhere else. (as far as I know)

FrozenRosePetal
9yr ago
729 jpops
permalink I absolutely love Versailles! The guitar, the vocals, the drums, everything! I love the twin guitar by Hizaki & Teru! They are two amazing guitarists! Definately one of my favorite bands!

emee
9yr ago
86 jpops
Quote by pekoetea
[Quote by miyagahy]
P.S. They are only using the name Versailles Philharmonic Orchestra in North America because there was already a band named Versailles here. They are still called Versailles everywhere else. (as far as I know)

Yes, that's right!

...that said I have to say that they are one of my favourite bands :RBheart: they're releasing a new singel 「Descendead master」 June 24:th, it's their first major single, and I'm a little worried about them going major, it's a preview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXPC-9vbHho&feature=channel_page[edit]Last edit by emee on Saturday 13 Jun, 2009 at 18:23 +2.1%[/edit]

FrozenRosePetal
9yr ago
729 jpops
permalink awesome! I'll be looking forward to their new single!

emee
9yr ago
86 jpops
Quote by FrozenRosePetal
awesome! I'll be looking forward to their new single!

The whole PV for it is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlAp3Qz6MF0 :) the chorus is a bit mainstream :annoyed: to me but otherwise the song is awesome :) the PV is based on a movie :)

...so They're also releasing a movie with the single, a preview is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORg9WYfFPg4&feature=channel_page :) [edit]Last edit by emee on Saturday 20 Jun, 2009 at 17:43 +23.3%[/edit]

FrozenRosePetal
9yr ago
729 jpops
permalink thank-you!

JustIronic
9yr ago
1,074 jpops
permalink ASCENDEAD MASTER isn't what I had hoped for, but Kamijo's engrish rules the movie. I can barely hear what he is saying.. xD

emee
9yr ago
86 jpops
permalink Here's the whole movie: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=768168B347C7B43F

...Yeah, it's hard to hear what he says :RBundecided: they worked hard to figure it out at 「Bonjour Honey forums」 :)

...also Versailles will release a NEW FULL ALBUM 2009.09.16

...it have no title yet but here is info: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3630570
http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3630571
[edit]Last edit by emee on Friday 03 Jul, 2009 at 19:34 +1.9%[/edit][edit]Last edit by emee on Friday 03 Jul, 2009 at 19:30 +13.9%[/edit][edit]Last edit by emee on Friday 03 Jul, 2009 at 19:30 -95.6%[/edit][edit]Last edit by emee on Friday 03 Jul, 2009 at 19:28 +5.4%[/edit]

miyagahy
9yr ago
16,055 jpops
permalink I think the Ascendead Master song i quite good, i have it in mind since i got the single!!!! OMG I love Kamijo, and now more cause he is a vampire Drool!!!
I don't mind, if he bite me. *_*

Oh Yeah about the new album alreay pre-order it, can't wait to heard what is next!!!

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,759 jpops
permalink I love Versailles...

they rival my love to Buck Tick

and thats amazing, never thought that would happen
I love Ascendead Master

and you can buy the cds in Sweden :giggle:

i am so happy

emee
9yr ago
86 jpops
Quote by elenko94
and you can buy the cds in Sweden :giggle:

...I found「Lyrical Sympathy」and「Noble」in Swedish webshops :) but I haven't found「PRINCE & PRINCESS」and「ASCENDEAD MASTER」yet :RBundecided: have you found them?[edit]Last edit by emee on Friday 10 Jul, 2009 at 07:35 +1.2%[/edit]

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,759 jpops

...I found「Lyrical Sympathy」and「Noble」in Swedish webshops :) but I haven't found「PRINCE & PRINCESS」and「ASCENDEAD MASTER」yet :RBundecided: have you found them?

no, but im guessing that they will come eventually

emee
9yr ago
86 jpops
Quote by elenko94

...I found「Lyrical Sympathy」and「Noble」in Swedish webshops :) but I haven't found「PRINCE & PRINCESS」and「ASCENDEAD MASTER」yet :RBundecided: have you found them?

no, but im guessing that they will come eventually

...yeah, I hope so to, but it was a while since「PRINCE & PRINCESS」was released though :RBundecided:

mischarose
9yr ago
349 jpops
permalink I love versailles and hizaki grace project! above all jukka and hizaki! I am number one fan! :RBheart: :pray: :lovec: :high5:[edit]Last edit by mischarose on Sunday 12 Jul, 2009 at 07:00 -83.9%[/edit]

mischarose
9yr ago
349 jpops
permalink I love versailles! above jukka and hizaki :RBheart:
My favourite albums is NOBLE,LYRICAL SYMPHATHY AND OTHERS...
Iam number one fan :high5: :jangel:

AshiLuvzDiru
9yr ago
2,099 jpops
permalink I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them~!!!
Kamijo has an amazing voice.
I instantly fell in love when I heard them!
I definitely would love to see them live one day!!
Japan here I come.. >.<

TwilighT
9yr ago
6,969 jpops
permalink Waaah, Versailles, i love them xD
Kamijo is hot, and Hizaki is so pretty *_____*
Their style is amazing ..
I love Ascended Master ...
(And to think that my mom introduced me to them , oh the irony) ..
I can't wait for their new album :RBheart:

Kiyoko
9yr ago
250 jpops
permalink I love Versailles! I love the guitars, the sort of gothic feeling, the vocals- everything! I'm looking forward to their next album! :)

mArU82
9yr ago
1,615 jpops
permalink this band freaking rocks!!!...^_^ i like their style n their wicked do's...^_^ :RBheart:

endlessagony13
9yr ago
2,174 jpops
permalink i love versailles,, hizaki and teru are the best guitarists ever,

BouChan
9yr ago
29 jpops
permalink I love Kamijo's voice. It's extrordinary, strong and beautiful. He is a really talented vocalist. The song "The Love From a Dead Orchestra" is a perfect example of his skills.

JustIronic
9yr ago
1,074 jpops
Quote by emee
[Quote by elenko94]

Hah, you know, they won't come up until they come back for more lives in Sweden.. That's what it's like, more or less.

Jasmine is sick, and is pausing his activity in the band until he's healthy again .__. I hope he'll be fine quickly <3

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,759 jpops
Quote by JustIronic
[Quote by emee]
Hah, you know, they won't come up until they come back for more lives in Sweden.. That's what it's like, more or less.

Jasmine is sick, and is pausing his activity in the band until he's healthy again .__. I hope he'll be fine quickly <3

hes sick :RBfrown:

hope he gets better

Genai
9yr ago
405 jpops
permalink um i like this band even though i only listen to a few of their songs they were introduced to me by a friend :RBhot:

pekoetea
9yr ago
364 jpops
permalink You guys need to get a look at that movie. o_0 Oh Kamijo... Lovely Kamijo...

The movie is pretty ridiculous, mostly because of the english-speaking "actors" and is unintentionally hilarious because of it.

Definitely worth watching to hear our delicate Versailles speak...

kai09
9yr ago
4,188 jpops
Quote by pekoetea
You guys need to get a look at that movie. o_0 Oh Kamijo... Lovely Kamijo...

The movie is pretty ridiculous, mostly because of the english-speaking "actors" and is unintentionally hilarious because of it.

Definitely worth watching to hear our delicate Versailles speak...

LOL i haven't watched it in full but i already watched some parts. yes it was in english but i kinda liked it that it was in that language..:laugh:

guess i have to watch it in full now :laughing:
[edit]Last edit by on Thursday 06 Aug, 2009 at 00:02 +5.4%[/edit]

JustIronic
9yr ago
1,074 jpops
permalink Jasmine died the morning of 9th August. So, now everyone here knows too. I have nothing to say, I'm stunned, I'm sad, and I don't know what to do. I'll miss him in the band.

mika
9yr ago
24,974 jpops
permalink He died :RBcrying:
I can't really process it... It's kinda... out of the universe..

juczan
9yr ago
304 jpops
permalink sad
sooooooooooo sad

:RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying:

he will be always iun my memory <3 :RBcrying: :RBcrying:

pekoetea
9yr ago
364 jpops
permalink I've been trying to spread the word, tomorrow let's wear purple in honor of our Jasmine! Also if you have any feathers that would be nice too. I know it's something small but I want to show my support in some way so please participate if you feel inclined.

This really is the worst news. I was so excited over their new cd and Ascendead Master. I was really hoping it was a hoax or mistranslation from their website.

bloodroseapple
9yr ago
139 jpops
permalink I was so shocked too. :RBfrown: At first I couldn't even believe it.

Nyappy1992
9yr ago
266 jpops
permalink When I found out I couldn't believe it... so shocking...
:RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying:

miyagahy
9yr ago
16,055 jpops
permalink OMG!!!
I can't believe he died.... and they just become major thats unfair... :verysad:
did someone know why he died, i know he was sick but... for killing him it was... a strong illness... :verysad:

And where did you found the info about his death...?
You sure it's true and not just a bad translation....???

Well... i don't know what to say more... :verysad:

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,759 jpops
permalink Its so sad :RBcrying:

R I P Jasmine you :RBfrown: :RBcrying:

Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] Versailles
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service