[Artist] the GazettE [part 11]

1,010 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by Missa  ·  last post 5yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] the GazettE [part 11]
Back                 Page 2                 More

Missa
5yr ago · 119,147 jpops
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/VKGothicLolita/tumblr_lsdcnt89sS1qgg9c2o1_500.jpg

RuushiiHime
5yr ago · 9,855 jpops
I need this "GAZEROCK IS NOT DEAD" shirt T_T

xXProtoplasmXx
5yr ago · 55 jpops
me too! id have to try hard to not wear it every day. maybe i could find a bracelet or something! :D

dotzcute90
5yr ago · 179,342 jpops
Missa-san, could u please add me too Kai list..?? i really like him, he's just adorable :) thanks !

Missa
5yr ago · 119,147 jpops
DONE... you are under ADORABLE Kai <3

dotzcute90
5yr ago · 179,342 jpops
yayy! arigatou Missa-san :D

RuushiiHime
5yr ago · 9,855 jpops
Yeah, but now you gotta get through 6 people just to be directly under him.
*ahem* ... Missa-sama should know about this. (^∇^)

Missa
5yr ago · 119,147 jpops
lmao... SMOOTH real smooth!!! Yep im on top of the pile of fans under Ruki <3 lol

dotzcute90
5yr ago · 179,342 jpops
haha,, its oke RuushiiHime-san.. atleast i'm already on his list.. now, gotta search more info bout him :D

nankurunaisa01
5yr ago · 1,266 jpops
OMG part 11......sounds like it took a lot of work....but its totally worth it no? i luv the gazette, they've been my favorite band since i first heard them. a friend of mine and i actually planned out this whole operation of how we were gonna sneak in and work with them ^_^. aaaahhhh good times good times. i also like aoi the most then uruha then reita then ruki then kai. i know its bad of me to put kai last.....but i jus think aoi's soooo damn awesome.....if only there were more of me to luv everyone of them equally.

Missa
5yr ago · 119,147 jpops
Welcome to the GazettE Forum!!!

no it didnt really take much to get to part 11... we all LOVE the GazettE and LOVE talkn/fangirling with each other!!!

i dont have a problem with you puttn Kai last... but RUKI SECOND TO LAST!!! :confused: ARE YOU MAD!?!?!?!?!?!? lol

RuushiiHime
5yr ago · 9,855 jpops
I EFFING LOVE AOI LOVERS!!! <3 <3
Aoi should have as many fans as Kai, Uruha, Reita and ESPECIALLY RUKI!!!
Ruki is just too... he's the singer and the main composer. Too much attention already XD
Eh? I hope Missa-sama doesn't punish me because Ruki is not my first or second favorite :1
I must be mad ^^

Kikyu
5yr ago · 2,344 jpops
Welcome! ^_^
Honestly i can't really decide who i love more. I LOVE them ALL! <3 They're all so awesome,and they're an amazing band. Together they are great! <3 :)

xKishi
5yr ago · 610 jpops
Ruki as daddy... Ohgod.

RyofuHousen
5yr ago · 1,205 jpops
Ruki's fetish

xKishi
5yr ago · 610 jpops
Hahaha made me laugh x'D

SerenityFray
5yr ago · 114 jpops
lol omg that made my day it was hilarius

Kikyu
5yr ago · 2,344 jpops
lol XD

xXProtoplasmXx
5yr ago · 55 jpops
wow leg fetish huh?
Be sure to keep that in mind Missa-chan!~
XD

1Ashurii1
5yr ago · 2,732 jpops
Wow! Didn't know Ruki had fetish for legs. That's good! Haha. :D This vid just may my day even better. :) <3 but now I do, it's good to have a fetish for some things... Right? XD Yup!

squishysama1
5yr ago · 9,565 jpops
ROFLMFAO.
oh Rukiii~
I have pretty nice legs, being 5'10 and all ;)
lol and Aoi's like 'I like EVERYTHING!'
I love them xD

Missa
5yr ago · 119,147 jpops
Hmm... i shall have to keep this in mind!!! And OMFG how great cos i happen to have great legs... they are my best feature, IRONIC?!?! :) maybe its destiny <3 lol

RuushiiHime
5yr ago · 9,855 jpops
Auuw~~! Aoi <3 (>////<)
I'm glad I have everything.

RuushiiHime
5yr ago · 9,855 jpops
GAAH~!! Just finished watching GazettE's performance from Inazuma.
(Youtube of course >.>)
The quality is effing amazing and Aoi kept making me squeel! His hair was so fluffy~~ <3
Ruki was always fixing his hair when he was singing though o.o
*sigh*
BRB, need to find my heart.

Kikyu
5yr ago · 2,344 jpops
It's an amazing live! Well all their lives are amazingly awesome and great :D <3

1Ashurii1
5yr ago · 2,732 jpops
True that... :3 gotta to luv (<3) all their live's. :D Inculding that...one (from Inazuma I mean). :) <3

Rainbowswirl
5yr ago · 138 jpops
Chibi list? Don't add my name! I can't choose a favorite, but then again, Ruki was my first favorite.. o_o;;

Missa
5yr ago · 119,147 jpops
lol... you guys r so funny n cute being all indecisive!!! <3

Rainbowswirl
5yr ago · 138 jpops
Decisions are EBILLLLL. xD

1Ashurii1
5yr ago · 2,732 jpops
It's kinda hard which chibi "list" who I want to be under with. Knowing that didn't sound right, Pervish, kinda. But "oh what the heck"... there is always something pervy these day anyways.

Even all of the members of the GazettE are extremely HOT, adorable, cute, SMEXY, fine as wine, damn good looking and most importantly gorgeous. May I say more. :) lolz Tho I know you girls may say more. :D Yeah!

But anyways, by looking at their old & new pics, & even looking at their bio/ info about them, also listening to their music & as reading stories from writer about them. You just can't get enough of them. XD Their always in your MIND. :) Ah!

The person I want to be under is... Reita. :D I love everything about him. <3 He's so adorably amazely HOT! :) Tho I wouldn't mind being under Ruki either. Lolz XD and so I'm gonna pass on that. And let Missa-chan have him. :D Ruki is going to be my #2 man instead. Hai! -bows-

So Missa-chan, can you put me under the Reita chibi!?! *blushes* Arigato, Missa. :3 I'm very pleased to be in this forum with all of you. :D :3

Missa
5yr ago · 119,147 jpops
we are happy to have you here!!! *hugs* and Thank Yous for uh "letting" me have Ruki!!! lol

DONE you are under Reita... no not the real Reita just his chibi pic but that will havta do!!!

SerenityFray
5yr ago · 114 jpops
Lol you'll have fun, even if you dont talk it's entertaining to watch the conversations XD

1Ashurii1
5yr ago · 2,732 jpops
Thanks, Missa. *huggles bk* :D And no problemo, cause I know you like him way more than I do. So yeah.!. \(^o^)/ and again arigato (thxs). I appreciate. :3 If it was, then who know what would happen. Hehe. :) lol

@SerenityFray: and I agree it's always interesting & entertaining to watch the other conversations here. :3

Ah! I love this forum... so much. :)

Kikyu
5yr ago · 2,344 jpops
We love you too ^_^ <3

Missa
5yr ago · 119,147 jpops
i know im NOT supposed post this here... *sigh* but if i dont then no one will know, i post my new journals in the NEW JOURNAL FORUM but the last three posts there are mine :( im the only one who posts there!!!

so NEW JOURNAL: Dir en Grey - Age Quod Agis Tour 2011 - Chicago

SerenityFray
5yr ago · 114 jpops
Hey missa you know what we need to make?
A public chat room for the gazerockists :D

xXProtoplasmXx
5yr ago · 55 jpops
ive been wanting that for soo long! DX
we should definitely do that!

RuushiiHime
5yr ago · 9,855 jpops
I will be happy to join every single hour of it <3

SerenityFray
5yr ago · 114 jpops
i know right? It would be easier when we are all talking at 2 in the morning lol [ Ive done that before sucks lol fell asleep on my laptop]

RuushiiHime
5yr ago · 9,855 jpops
But I might get carried away being super pervy >.>
I mean... Yeah, but not at 2 AM XD
I got school in less than a month T_T
So if there's gonna be a chat room, it would be great if it was now :3

SerenityFray
5yr ago · 114 jpops
Hmm yeah. Well Ive done it at 2 am :S oopsy?
Ahh well I'll forgive you XD

Missa
5yr ago · 119,147 jpops
you cant be all pervy in the chat... those are monitored more closely. so you will havta watch what you say!!!

SerenityFray
5yr ago · 114 jpops
Yeah yeah I know lol,

RuushiiHime
5yr ago · 9,855 jpops
OMG seriously??
I prefer not to join then >.>

SerenityFray
5yr ago · 114 jpops
Your choice lol I found out a depressing side effect, you would have to recreate the room after whoever made it exits out the room disappears

Missa
5yr ago · 119,147 jpops
oh yea chat rooms dont stay... and dont they cost jpops to make??? i think they used to at least :confused:

SerenityFray
5yr ago · 114 jpops
they do if you want them to last XD

SerenityFray
5yr ago · 114 jpops
I made a chat room, hope ya'll dont mind, but it has a password on it lol that you have to get from the forum

Missa
5yr ago · 119,147 jpops
sorry guys but i dont do chat rooms... the truth is im horrifically slow at typing and cant keep up >.< but go for it!!!

do we havta guess the password??? i think i might know :) lol

SerenityFray
5yr ago · 114 jpops
Ill tell you lol but guess the password anyway lol i want to see if you can guess it lol

Back                 Page 2                 More

Forums are read only at the moment in transition to our new topic system.

Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] the GazettE [part 11]
JpopAsia   © 2016             Privacy             Terms