[Artist] spiv states

19 posts  ·  created 7yr ago by JustIronic  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] spiv states

JustIronic
7yr ago · 850 jpops
spiv states is the new band of ex. Phantasmagoria's JUN and IORI. Wow, they have changed since Phantasmagoria days. Right now, the boys look like this;

http://shattered-tranquility.net/wp-content/uploads/Picture-1.png

JUN - vocals and guitar
IORI - guitar

This far they haven't released anything, and basically have some lives scheduled, but on the OHP you can hear samples.

OHP

To me, it sounds a lot like JUN's solo project attic, but all we've heard are samples, so I can't say anything more.[edit]Last edit by JustIronic on Thursday 12 Nov, 2009 at 11:10 -99.4%[/edit][edit]Last edit by JustIronic on Thursday 12 Nov, 2009 at 11:09 +3.8%[/edit][edit]Last edit by JustIronic on Thursday 12 Nov, 2009 at 11:09 +4.7%[/edit]

shanti
7yr ago · 31,995 jpops
....everything reminds me of Hide XDthe outfits, colors and ofcourse JUN's pink hairxDD
and the samples of the songs are ok:]

JustIronic
7yr ago · 850 jpops
Ah, JUN's at least not completely pink haired anymore xD

But I'm shocked over IORI's... Looks.. I mean, it's so different from before. ):

bladecrimson
7yr ago · 122 jpops
I was pretty shocked when I first found out about this band, especially with IORI's look! :O I guess I'm used to seeing JUN like that, his style's similar from when he was in attic. But IORI, I wouldn't have seen that coming XD

melephant
7yr ago · 112 jpops
So I read that they were supposed to have an early release of 『VIVA SONIC』 at a show on November 18th, did this never happen? I'd figure something would be making the rounds by this point.

The previews sound a bit like hide and Scarecrow to me.

JustIronic
7yr ago · 850 jpops
And IORI used to look so good in Phantasmagoria, now he's like.. Not as good-looking xD

@ melephant - I have no idea, but it doesn't sound impossible.

melephant
7yr ago · 112 jpops
Bah. I'm so anxious to hear it xD
At least it looks like there's going to be releases this month, January and February.

And, just to continue with IORI... he did used to be so pretty. Now I'm not so sure xD

JustIronic
7yr ago · 850 jpops
Yeah, in Phantasmagoria days they used to look better xD JUN looks like he has so much bigger eyes now :O xD Though, IORI does as well xD IORI has to go back to non-colorish. xD<3

If I hear anything about released I'll make sure I write it here :P

melephant
7yr ago · 112 jpops
So... VIVA SONIC is alright. Only one song, and then an instrumental, and then 10 minutes of "commentaries".

I guess I expected a little more, from the preview. But, it's not bad. I think I just need to listen to it more.

JustIronic
7yr ago · 850 jpops
I finally took a few minutes to listen to VIVA SONIC... It sounds like attic x'D Not weird that it does though xD

PikkoPikko
6yr ago · 1,628 jpops
I love Spiv States! It's sad that Iori is no longer there. But Jun have new members! Yayy! I don't like those people who said their song isn't good!! and that jun's voice need more practice. for those people who said that. let me SEE you sing! becuz you might not have a perfect voice too! so don't judge people who can do better than you!

JustIronic
6yr ago · 850 jpops
^ It's not about 'doing better'. I haven't chosen to be a vocalist, therefore I don't have to sound like one. Not saying JUN is awful, because he isn't, but he has still chosen to be a vocalist. Therefore, he has to sound like a decent one. The argument "you do it better" doesn't work unless you're actually discussing it with someone who also has chosen to be a vocalist, and to sound like one.

He isn't very good - he was/is a guitarist. However, in the vk scene there are actual vocalists that sound worse than him, way worse, so I'd say he's doing good.

PikkoPikko
6yr ago · 1,628 jpops
Okayy. Jun is good. But people were saying bad things and that their music is awful. Here. What if you have a band and Is said you are awful. How will you feel?

JustIronic
6yr ago · 850 jpops
Of course it wouldn't feel good. Who the hell would feel good after being told that?

Though, anything that is only said on forums stays there and will most certainly not reach the musicians. On forums it's only between fans, and their reactions.

PikkoPikko
6yr ago · 1,628 jpops
I know that~ But I'm telling the fans or the people who are not their fans to be polite. They can said bad things to them self.. But not out loud so then people can see it.

xKokoroxKisekix
6yr ago · 327 jpops
I actually really like Jun's voice... xD I'm not sure why.
Because you're right, it's not that great. It's not terrible by any means, though...

shadownights99
6yr ago · 1,242 jpops
i LOVE Jun & Iori so MUCH :lovec:

Reighle13
3yr ago · 75,134 jpops
theyre like Lm.c with the duo and all.... but theyre great :D

CloudStrifey
3yr ago · 860 jpops
I love them ^^ Jun <3 They seemed quite different at first, but I grew to like them, then love them :moved:

Forums are read only at the moment in transition to our new topic system.

Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] spiv states
JpopAsia   © 2016             Privacy             Terms