Back  |  Forums    J-Pop central    [Artist] NEWS [part 2]
Back                 Page 3                 More

xsakuraphie
6yr ago · 4,568 jpops
@dalili yeah i do realize i'm flat :S thanks ^^

@Arashiis1 yesh SHIGE!

xxKeiichanxx
6yr ago · 68,003 jpops
@Marzl-chan: is it last performance??? :( nooooooo~!!!!! KEI-CHANNNN DONT LEAVE IM GONNA BE SO SAD, I ALREADY AM SADDDD~ :( but they'll still guest star in shounen rite?? u know how like NEWS sometimes perform there?? :( but NOW I CAN'T SEE KEI-CHAN AT ALL BECOZ NEWS ISN'T ACTIVE AND THEY'RE GONNA LEAVE SHOUNEN :( , >< so unfair, i wish NEWS'll be more active D:

hurhurhur~ Dalili-chan: xD ur rite, i will see him XP heehee KEI-CHAN ALL MINEEEE~ <3

oh and Uri Sarang lyrics are Korean English and Japanese :D all 3!! coz Kei-chan studying Korean XP my heart still beat fast wen i watch xD

poor Hakufu-chan >< all her NEWS ichibans taken D:

dalili
6yr ago · 4,463 jpops
@hakufu-chan : i'd love to say something like "i still have KAT-TUN", but i realize the only KAT-TUN members i like is just ueda and akanishi, lol~!! so i still want shige n ryo~ :))

@jessica-chan : yeah, i hope so too~ T_T

@sakuraphie : it still sounds good, though... btw, coz u're doing covers, check this out... i hope u'll like it~ (disclaimer: it's not mine, i just share it with u~)

Arashiis1
6yr ago · 72,797 jpops
hahahhaha I love UEDA and Junno!!!

@Jessica-chan: I know.. why can't people share T.T

dalili
6yr ago · 4,463 jpops
@hakufu-chan : awwwww~ *hugs and pats hakufu-chan* okay, let's share shige~ dont play puppy with me, i'm weak with that~ *strokes hakufu-chan's head more*

well, junno is improving, n i started to pay attention to him... *blinked* no, dont get me wrong... i dont hate anyone~ it's just that, talent-wise, he's no where around ueda n jin... that's all... it's not that i hate the others, no, no~ :(

Arashiis1
6yr ago · 72,797 jpops
haha YAYYAYAYYA haha sorry :33333

ahh I don't like Jin~ I think Junno's much better :3
I love Junno's voice and he's an amazing dancer and his gags are the best! XZD
my bias XD

xxKeiichanxx
6yr ago · 68,003 jpops
AKANISHI JINNNN IS HOTTTT~ <3 <3 XD he's gonna be my KAT-TUN ichiban even thou he left D: i used to dislike him >< but not OMGAWWDD <3

aahh i shall stick with KAMEEEE~ <3 <3 so KAMENASHI KAZUYA = KAT-TUN ICHIBAN XD

OMGGG DALILI-CHAN: CUTE UEDA PIC <3

xxKeiichanxx
6yr ago · 68,003 jpops
OMGGG Raphie-chan: ur an amazing singerrr~! it sounded so gooddd~! i luved it <3 maybe next time sing it a bit louder? or maybe my sound was too soft xD but it was great!!

@Dalili-chan: that Fighting Man is really good too~! they did the harmonies!!! :D wow they;re all such good singers :D i'm jealous ><

karmeejane26
6yr ago · 24,402 jpops
@dalili-chan: weeeeeeeeeehh.. your new prof. pic.. is cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the Fighting man is good as well.... :)

@jessica- chan: oh i see.. it's in three different languages....
the song is so good.....
still i have not seen kei's performance.....

by the way,
have you seen jin akinishi's new pv????
the title is eternal.....
haha..
it's so nice.....
i do not think i could post it here... because this is a NEWS forum.....

dalili
6yr ago · 4,463 jpops
@all : haha... that profile pic was meant to suit my comment for hakufu-chan... but i'll keep it for a while, i guess~ XD

and that Fighting Man really is good, i hope i can sing like that too~ haha... how did sakuraphie sang in her cover anyway?? we can try one as NEWS Forum Team~ :-O

@hakufu-chan : yeah, i think he's the best dancer in that particular group~ except i'm into musician instead just dancer n singer~ u get what i mean?? it's one of the reason why i love ryo-chan soo much~ :D

@jessica-chan : we're in the same boat~ XD

@karmee-chan : dont post it here, please~ it's gonna be a spamming~ lol~ u dont have to anyway... the pv is on JPA already~ ;)

xsakuraphie
6yr ago · 4,568 jpops
dalili: OMG i know those dubbers. i've sang stuff with Hitomi and Michi before I quit groupdubbing. XDDDD

omg i'm so hyper now so i'll share some more dubs from my old account (when i used the stage name Rinrin or Rinami...)
oh and btw here is how i sound when i try to be manly... enjoy. XDDD

No More Pain by me and Hitomi (i credited her as Me-chan)

Seishun Amigo by me and Zoey,,, Zoey is another girl from that Girl's Entertainment group xDD
oh and for the record i met Zoey in person before. since we were both in Hong Kong during summer last year. she's really pretty.

and i would post something by me and Michi as well
except at that time both of us were newbies and we kinda sounded bad. :S

Arashiis1
6yr ago · 72,797 jpops
I get what you mean Dalili-chan :33
OH AND DO KEEP YOUR PICTURE!

@Jessica-chan: ehh jin isn't hot... JUNNO AND UEDA ARE HOT XZD
Sorry I am very bias :3

@raphie-chan: I like it too~ I'm envious of your voice 3:3

dalili
6yr ago · 4,463 jpops
okay, okay... let's just say everyone is HOT~ haha... would that settle everything?? :P

@raphie-chan: really?? OMG i dont know u were one of them~ i adore ur singings soo much~ u did a very awesome job~!! there's even certain songs i thought u did better than the original singers~ why did u quit??

Arashiis1
6yr ago · 72,797 jpops
hhaha yes *_*

karmeejane26
6yr ago · 24,402 jpops
@raphie- chan: waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.. i did't realize that you were the ones dubbing...... hehe.. you are so great.... haha... you can sing Japanese very well... *i'm jealous* weeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh......
you quit already??? why?

@dalili- chan: okay..... haha..
well,what do you mean we can try as NEWS Forum team???
hehe...
do you mean, we can make our own as a group????
hehehe...
that will be awesome!!!!

@hakufu- chan: you are really a KATTUN fan!!!!! haha...
they are all HOT...
haha....

zhelchimarquez
6yr ago · 1,794 jpops
Raphie-chan: Can I call you like that? Everybody is calling you that, though. Your voice is awesome! Same question: why did you quit dubbing?

Dalili-chan: I want to do dubbing! *starry eyes*

zhelchimarquez
6yr ago · 1,794 jpops
A REALLY GOOD NEWS TO SHIGE FANS! *flails*

Shige will be on Getsuyou Golden Series SP! It's just an SP but it's all worth it, right? Just seeing Shige is truly ecstatic! For more information, click here.

xsakuraphie
6yr ago · 4,568 jpops
oh YESH!!! shige <3

Arashiis1
6yr ago · 72,797 jpops
YAYYAYAYYA I SAW THAT BEFORE *_*
AND I CANT WAITTTTTTTTT!!!!

xsakuraphie
6yr ago · 4,568 jpops
re everyone: yes u can call me Raphie-chan because that IS what i go by. and i had been groupdubbing for... 2 years. but then it was taking too much of my time and my school grades suffered so i switched back to solo-dubbing. XD
i wanna go back to group dubbing when i have the chance though. it was fun.

xxKeiichanxx
6yr ago · 68,003 jpops
SHIGEEEEEEE~ XDDD u know im trying not to fall for Shige right now D: once i start searching pics for Hakufu-chan its like *nosebleeds* xD

and i wanna do group dubbing too~! but i dont really think imma good singer :( how bout everyone choose a small part of a NEWS song and sing!! then we can share~ just for fun ^^ then we can get feedback from everyone :D

Arashiis1
6yr ago · 72,797 jpops
hahahaha do not fall for him jessica-chan XZD!
well same here for keii~

YES LETS DO THAT! and then we shoudl like create our own dubbing/ cover gorup ;P
but just a warning I SUCK at signing.
And I am typign this at school right now O.O

xxKeiichanxx
6yr ago · 68,003 jpops
LOL im at school too~ XP

lets not worry if someone not good at singing :) im sure everyone good at singing! and we're just doing for funn~! yea? :D that'd be so cool!! making our own dubbing group ^^ well everyoneee~ start recording any song wen u get the time!!

Arashiis1
6yr ago · 72,797 jpops
okay *_*
I'll record one soon~

Arashiis1
6yr ago · 72,797 jpops
excuse my bad voice and my too long sakuras that go really weird at the end~
I am sick and tired and homework dead XD
anyway basically this is my voice apart form how I hold it on too much :3
i wanted to try it and then it sounded like crap XZD
Say it's bad :3 I know it is XZD

http://www.mediafire.com/?tdnchnifz3o69m8

and then me singing hsj for one of my collabs :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?66ba2abgayxzzq2

karmeejane26
6yr ago · 24,402 jpops
@hakufu- chan:: sakura girl is not really bad at all....
well, i also suck at singing..
haha..
anyways, your singing is kinda slang... hehe... but it good....

and your seed is okay... well, you have a very sweet voice.... :)
:3

waaaaaaahhh.. okay.. i am in to our plan.....!!
but how should we do the recording????
i do not know how to.......

Arashiis1
6yr ago · 72,797 jpops
haha thank you :D
haha I sound slang? I guess so :P
aussie :D Same as jessica-chan :D

record in audacity~
It's the best :D

karmeejane26
6yr ago · 24,402 jpops
oh that's okay....
haha...
when i sing, it sounded so hard and hoarse and sometimes i am very out of tune... haha,, poor me...

i still have not tried it.... maybe later.. still study for classes...
haha....

ganbatte guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dalili
6yr ago · 4,463 jpops
I think it would be go0d but s0me0ne need to manage the dubbing in the end.i d0nt kn0w how to j0in the voices though..nyaaaa i want to try sakura girl t0o~ XD

Arashiis1
6yr ago · 72,797 jpops
haha yeah I need to practice as well :P
hhaha neither do I XZD

xsakuraphie
6yr ago · 4,568 jpops
wait so wt are we singing? cus i'd love to join :P

and ahhh i suck at mixing. especially since now my audacity is really messed up thanks to Ubuntu... i can't even mix ONE voice into the instrumental properly

dalili
6yr ago · 4,463 jpops
What is Ubuntu?n do u kn0w any software that can mix voices?i'm quite a fast learner if u can teach me a bit..lol,n0t bragging but my friends said that often.haha..

xsakuraphie
6yr ago · 4,568 jpops
audacity works as a mixer. you have to line up the soundwaves though. it's not that hard.

but then ubuntu is an operating system like windows, linux, etc... the problem with ubuntu is that its audacity doesnt work properly so i can't mix.

karmeejane26
6yr ago · 24,402 jpops
waaaaahhhhh.. i love singing sakura girl..
well, i do not know anything about mixing voices.....
hmmmmm.....
well, i can try experimenting,,,, but maybe not this time,, still busy....
hehe....

>>>> better practice.... hehe....
:)

xxKeiichanxx
6yr ago · 68,003 jpops
MY MUM BLOCKED JPOPASIA WITH A FIREWALL AT HOME!!! so now i can go on at SCHOOL and not at homeee~!!!!!!! >< >< SUCKS

anyways sorry :D i'll record wen i can find the time :D

OMG AND

MY JAPANESE FRIEND SAID SHE HEARD ON THE JAPANESE NEWS THAT NEWS WAS GONNA RELEASE A NEW SINGLEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAA~!!! I HOPE ITS TRUEEEE~! COZ NO ONE HAS SAID YET, BUT SHE SAID SHE SAW IT ON THE JAPANESE NEWS!!!!!!! <3 <3

Arashiis1
6yr ago · 72,797 jpops
yess I heard that rumour!!! *_*

awww 3:

iheartyamapi18
6yr ago · 123 jpops
Yey!! Hi! I'm Joyce Datu!! i'm from Philippines!! 13 yrs old!! :)) I really ♥ NEWS!! My Ichiban is YAMAPI!! :)) yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

dalili
6yr ago · 4,463 jpops
@karmee-chan: let's do sakura girl then. is that okay with everyone?? or anyone else has other suggestions?? but i do suggest we all practice on our own first before trying to mix them... n i still dont know which software to use~ T_T

@jessica-chan: EEEEHHHH??? it's blocked??? that sucks~!! X(
we wont get to see u often then... why did she block it?? does it effect ur school??
n I CANT WAIT FOR THE SINGLE~!! WHEN IS IT GONNA BE RELEASED??? I WANNA PRE-ORDER THEM~!!! XD XD XD

@joyce (can we call u that?): YAY~!! finally~!! a yamapi lover~!! no, wait, scratch that... we already have a yamapi lover... we need a massu lover more than ever now... lol~ welcome to the NEWS forum, anyway, joyce~ have fun here~ :)

xxKeiichanxx
6yr ago · 68,003 jpops
Karmee-chan is a Massu loverrr~!!! <3

@Joyce: hihi~! :D wow another Pi fan XP

@Dalili-chan: yea >< she blocked it!!! AT HOME!!!! >< so now im at school xD and the onlyplace that i can go on now D: oh wells, im trying to convince her to unblock it now xD

lovemassu
6yr ago · 12 jpops
l0ve massu the m0st ! <3

xxKeiichanxx
6yr ago · 68,003 jpops
U know I'm trying to fan NEWS lots of times to push them up the March fan popularity ranks xDDD huhuhu~ just fanned them another 3 times xD

Now gotta stock up on jpops again XP

Arashiis1
6yr ago · 72,797 jpops
@joyce :
YAY YAMAPI is <3 *_* not ym faovurite.. shige and Tegoshi XZD haha nice to meet you
too :)

@ lovemassu : YAY massu <3 another massu fan *_*

hahahahah jessica-chan~ I want to fan news but kanjani8 got in my way XZD

dalili
6yr ago · 4,463 jpops
hahaha... at least we already have some love for pi n massu~

for some unknown reason, i cant fan or buy any shares of any artists lately... it frustrate me coz i thought i wanna fan jin, alice nine n versailles more n gazette too... spyair is cool too~ but apparently i cant fan or buy shares of them... somehow the application didnt work for me. when i click them, it leads to that particular page itself n nothing happened... T_T T_T T_T

Arashiis1
6yr ago · 72,797 jpops
ahh happened to me before too~
It's because they don't have a picture~
crew members are currently adding all pictures to artists to solve this problem :)

xsakuraphie
6yr ago · 4,568 jpops
wait so we're singing Sakura Girl but who's doing wt part?

and btw if anyone's interested in mixing... u can download Audacity for free.

Arashiis1
6yr ago · 72,797 jpops
hmm dunno~
who wants to do which part~ and who is actually doing it?

xxKeiichanxx
6yr ago · 68,003 jpops
hurrr~ well i don't have time these 2 weeks >< coz we have exams and assignments D: i hav audacity lol but i dont hav a microphone to record xDDD i need to find one O.O

Arashiis1
6yr ago · 72,797 jpops
haha same here~ assignments and exams piss me off~
ahh there easy to find :D

dalili
6yr ago · 4,463 jpops
i dont have audacity~ i'll download it afterwards then... :D

i dont have a mic too... but i'll try to find one afterwards...
n to divide the parts, we need to confirm who's in... we're doing sakura girl for a start, so who wants to join??

xsakuraphie
6yr ago · 4,568 jpops
me :) i want Massu's part because i fail at singing fast :P

Back                 Page 3                 More

Forums are read only at the moment in transition to our new topic system.

Back  |  Forums    J-Pop central    [Artist] NEWS [part 2]
JpopAsia   © 2016             Privacy             Terms