[Artist] Nakamaru Yuichi

161 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by shaheeda19  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Pop central    [Artist] Nakamaru Yuichi

shaheeda19
10yr ago
333,689 jpops
permalink I know that Nakamaru is a beatboxer in KAT TUN...

Do you all know another beatboxer in j-pop???

tendou
10yr ago
9,874 jpops
permalink MMM... I KNOW THAT JOKER (KOKI TANAKA)(KAT-TUN) ALSO CAN DO BEATBOX... AND KOUTA YABU (HEY! SAY! JUMP), KITAYAMA HIROMITSU (KIS-MY-FT2, RYOUSUKE HASHIMOTO (A.B.C.Z) OTHER THAN THAT I DON'T KNOW... BUT ALL OF THEM JUST CAN DO SUCH A SIMPLE BEATBOX NOT LIKE YUCCHI... HE'S SO GOOD AN AMAZING BEATBOXER~!!!! :RBheart: :RBheart:
I ONLY KNOW ABOUT JOHNNY'S IDOL THAT KNOW BEATBOX... I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER GROUP... :RBstickout:

shaheeda19
10yr ago
333,689 jpops
permalink For Nakamaru Yuichi's fan...

Nakamaru Yuichi as a main actor for the first time in New Drama Rescue!!!

Here the RESCUE drama synopsis :

Nakamaru will act as Daichi Kitajima,who become a fireman because of his experience to be rescued by the rescue ranger in his childhood and is trying to become a ranger of the Special Hyper Rescue with struggling with his trauma.Takahisa Masuda(NEWS) will be Yutaka Tezuka who is a close friend of Daichi.
Daichi (Nakamaru) started his career as a fireman,but because of his past trauma,before being a rescue ranger,he couldn't get used to the hard work of the fireman and he couldn't work well at all.
However,the captain of the Special Hyper Rescue noticed on the hidden talent of him...Suddenly Daichi was choosen as a trainee of the Special Hyper Rescue. The gap between the ideal at the human rescue and the reality,the mistakes by his immaturity and the dilemma...trough the communication with his fellow such as Yutaka Tezuka (Takahisa Masuda) and the trainers/superiors,Daichi is going to grow up as a rescue ranger,as a human being, and as a man.[edit]Last edit by shaheeda19 on Sunday 03 May, 2009 at 14:41 +0.1%[/edit][edit]Last edit by shaheeda19 on Friday 27 Feb, 2009 at 04:59 +0.3%[/edit]

kattunlover4eva
10yr ago
158 jpops
permalink I love Maru! XD
But I don't know any other beatboxer. ><
Maru is one of a kind! XD

totallyfai
9yr ago
530 jpops
permalink i don't think they are...
thats why he's so AMAZING and make kat tun stands out

shaheeda19
9yr ago
333,689 jpops
Quote by totallyfai
i don't think they are...
thats why he's so AMAZING and make kat tun stands out

Maybe u right!!! Maru make KAT-TUN stand up!!! :D :D :D :D

Miki
9yr ago
2,873,694 jpops
permalink His beatbox in Rescue was so good, especially the line Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my beatbox, khhhhh. I love it.
And he is quite good in Rescue drama, I was kind of surprised.

shaheeda19
9yr ago
333,689 jpops
Quote by Miki
His beatbox in Rescue was so good, especially the line Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my beatbox, khhhhh. I love it.
And he is quite good in Rescue drama, I was kind of surprised.

I like his beatbox in Rescue too... :D :D :D :D He's the best beatbox I ever met!

nielle08
9yr ago
1,626 jpops
permalink it's masuda not matsuda.... :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying:
Quote by shaheeda19
For Nakamaru Yuichi's fan...

Nakamaru Yuichi as a main actor for the first time in New Drama Rescue!!!

Here the RESCUE drama synopsis :

Nakamaru will act as Daichi Kitajima,who become a fireman because of his experience to be rescued by the rescue ranger in his childhood and is trying to become a ranger of the Special Hyper Rescue with struggling with his trauma.Takahisa Matsuda(NEWS) will be Yutaka Tezuka who is a close friend of Daichi.
Daichi (Nakamaru) started his career as a fireman,but because of his past trauma,before being a rescue ranger,he couldn't get used to the hard work of the fireman and he couldn't work well at all.
However,the captain of the Special Hyper Rescue noticed on the hidden talent of him...Suddenly Daichi was choosen as a trainee of the Special Hyper Rescue. The gap between the ideal at the human rescue and the reality,the mistakes by his immaturity and the dilemma...trough the communication with his fellow such as Yutaka Tezuka (Takahisa Matsuda) and the trainers/superiors,Daichi is going to grow up as a rescue ranger,as a human being, and as a man.

nielle08
9yr ago
1,626 jpops
permalink i like nakamaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's my favorite from KAT-TUN.......................... i really want to watch RESCUE because of him and massu..... i like his beatbox-ing ,,,,,too........... he's so ggooood!!!!!!! so unique!!![edit]Last edit by nielle08 on Sunday 03 May, 2009 at 13:04 -95.9%[/edit]

shaheeda19
9yr ago
333,689 jpops
permalink Owh...gomen nasai...I will correct it....!!!

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

HaruhiNakamaru
9yr ago
301 jpops
permalink It's really funny that you ask about other beatboxers, because if you watch the behind the scenes for Kat-Tun's Lips (I think), you can see the other members of Kat-Tun imitating Nakamaru. Jin actually starts beatboxing and was doing a good job until Nakamaru made him stop because "it's HIS selling point'. lmao :D
I love Nakamaru. :RBheart:

shaheeda19
9yr ago
333,689 jpops
Quote by HaruhiNakamaru
It's really funny that you ask about other beatboxers, because if you watch the behind the scenes for Kat-Tun's Lips (I think), you can see the other members of Kat-Tun imitating Nakamaru. Jin actually starts beatboxing and was doing a good job until Nakamaru made him stop because "it's HIS selling point'. lmao :D
I love Nakamaru. :RBheart:

Yeah...I agree with you...
Owh...u watch the making of LIPS...hahaha...I like the part when everybody keep teasing nakamaru!!!

HaruhiNakamaru
9yr ago
301 jpops
permalink LOL! I loved the part after Koki tried to imitate him and failed.
Koki: I'm not good at beatboxing.
Nakamaru: *seriously* It's good that you feel that way.
:D

shaheeda19
9yr ago
333,689 jpops
permalink Owh...I didn't noticed that part...gomen... ^^
Actually most of kat-tun can do beatbox but not as great as Nakamaru right! :RBhalo:

mcdo
9yr ago
299 jpops
permalink LOVE HIS BEATBOX SO MUCH :RBhalo:

shaheeda19
9yr ago
333,689 jpops
permalink I see...at least u love someone voice from kat-tun....XD

hidayuki
9yr ago
223 jpops
permalink Know something...before, I only listen to the their song 'Rescue'.
It's a nice song!!! :rock:
Though I never really realize that the beatbox sound was made by Maru! :joops:

but after I watch the video clip, he was STUNNING!!!!! :RBheart:
He's a great beatboxer! :otsu:
[i]why am I get the feeling of being tricked?[/i] :shifty:

shaheeda19
9yr ago
333,689 jpops
Quote by hidayuki
Know something...before, I only listen to the their song 'Rescue'.
It's a nice song!!! :rock:
Though I never really realize that the beatbox sound was made by Maru! :joops:

but after I watch the video clip, he was STUNNING!!!!! :RBheart:
He's a great beatboxer! :otsu:
[i]why am I get the feeling of being tricked?[/i] :shifty:

Nakamaru is the best beatboxer!!! :otsu:

HaruhiNakamaru
9yr ago
301 jpops
permalink I want to learn to beatbox simply because of him. :D

twoomnag
9yr ago
1,776 jpops
permalink ~~hemm,,bout the beatbox,,jin also can do it u noe..
there's one tyme when jin did the beatbox but nakamaru stop him..
kame said jin's quite ok 2..
but stil,,nakamaru has a unique voice..the voice~~
aargh,,wish i had them..
his voice makes the song such as white world,,smack and key of life jus listenable~~

jmabelz17
9yr ago
249 jpops
permalink i saw a video that YABU KOTA from hey! say! JUMP! beatboxing.. :D

dollielollie
9yr ago
4,657 jpops
permalink he's so funny!
hehe
and an awesooome beat boxer too! :D

I was truly amazed by him when I saw him beat box for the first time [the one where he was in the roller coaster]
especially when he was beat boxing during their Queen of Pirates tour. He was like the best there. :D

tomakanishiKTLV
9yr ago
436 jpops
Quote by shaheeda19
I know that Nakamaru is a beatboxer in KAT TUN...

Do you all know another beatboxer in j-pop???

in jpop rite?
i know the one is from rag-fair (okkun)
and one more is Daichi. i don't really know who is he, but his beatbox is amazing..
but of course Nakamaru Yuichi is LOVE :D

shaheeda19
9yr ago
333,689 jpops
permalink Other peoples can do it too...but as better as Nakamaru did! :) :) :)

BerniceArashi
9yr ago
4,343 jpops
permalink I do think other JE whatever know the basics of human beatboxing, but no one can do it like Maru does! :) He`s one of a kind I think. Which makes KAT-TUN hotter and more unique than other Jpop groups :) Not to mention Jin`s face-melting, knee-weakening voice! Koki`s hardcore raps and the rest of the groups amazing combination! I love them!

xxxjapanlifexxx
9yr ago
293 jpops
permalink he's the best beatboxer i have ever seen cause i don't know any bands with beatboxers which makes Kat-tun stand out! :)

tendou
9yr ago
9,874 jpops
permalink hey~ have u watch the KAT-TUN Break the Records report???its an incredible concert... make me sick...coz I also want to watch it~!!!!I'm not going to talk about the concert actually but about yucchi... he has done a buggy jump for 20 m height~!!! so incredible...it's his challenge to break the records... Yuand another yucchi sugoi... and another information about him is he is the son of policeman Nakamarusan... (I don't know if only me that don't know that his father is policeman :RBstickout: )...now I understand why he looks very strict... :D

shaheeda19
9yr ago
333,689 jpops
Quote by tendou
hey~ have u watch the KAT-TUN Break the Records report???its an incredible concert... make me sick...coz I also want to watch it~!!!!I'm not going to talk about the concert actually but about yucchi... he has done a buggy jump for 20 m height~!!! so incredible...it's his challenge to break the records... Yuand another yucchi sugoi... and another information about him is he is the son of policeman Nakamarusan... (I don't know if only me that don't know that his father is policeman :RBstickout: )...now I understand why he looks very strict... :D

Yeah...I've read some of them...poor to Maru cant do that jump on first day...

shaheeda19
9yr ago
333,689 jpops

4 September

Happy Birthday

Nakamaru Yuichi

*I'm totally forgot bout his birthday besides Kame and Akanishi's...

jinozlover
9yr ago
665 jpops
permalink actually
jin akanishi (kattun) can do beatbox too LOL
and is great aso

but personally
i tink maru chan did the best
nobody can beat him LOL

i love maru chan actually
although jin is my 1st priority
^^

i think maru chan plays quite a important role in kattun

no maru chan, no laughter!!!

shaheeda19
9yr ago
333,689 jpops
Quote by HaruhiNakamaru
I want to learn to beatbox simply because of him. :D

Just try ur best dear...hihihi
I'm not good in beat box...XD

shaheeda19
9yr ago
333,689 jpops
Quote by jinozlover
actually
jin akanishi (kattun) can do beatbox too LOL
and is great aso

but personally
i tink maru chan did the best
nobody can beat him LOL

i love maru chan actually
although jin is my 1st priority
^^

i think maru chan plays quite a important role in kattun

no maru chan, no laughter!!!

Yeah...agree with u... :STbigSmile:

conan
9yr ago
2,548 jpops
permalink i love Nakamaru and his beatbox is awesome :RBheart:

anisahuri
9yr ago
2,791 jpops
permalink nakamaru is so talented. I don't know about others. but my best friends love him so much after so he betboxe in queen of pirates concert!!

tegoShei
9yr ago
1,107 jpops
permalink Ladies and Gentlemen...

This is my beatbox... chikichik... pupupuup... blaaah... blaaah... blaaah...

kyaaaaaaa!!!

Yuichi's beatbox is sugoi... hontou ni!!! :D

I love it... He's really good in doing it... I think his beatbox gives more excitement to KATTUN songs.... :D hahaha.... :D

I like him... one of my favorite from KATTUN.... :D
I also fell in love with him when i saw one of Cartoon KATTUN episode... :D

the one when he went camping with Jin and Junno... and the BMX thingy... he was making or creating his own style in riding the BMX coz he can't follow the right way... he's like skating... nyahaha... love him.... :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

shaheeda19
9yr ago
333,689 jpops
Quote by tegoShei
Ladies and Gentlemen...

This is my beatbox... chikichik... pupupuup... blaaah... blaaah... blaaah...

kyaaaaaaa!!!

Yuichi's beatbox is sugoi... hontou ni!!! :D

I love it... He's really good in doing it... I think his beatbox gives more excitement to KATTUN songs.... :D hahaha.... :D

I like him... one of my favorite from KATTUN.... :D
I also fell in love with him when i saw one of Cartoon KATTUN episode... :D

the one when he went camping with Jin and Junno... and the BMX thingy... he was making or creating his own style in riding the BMX coz he can't follow the right way... he's like skating... nyahaha... love him.... :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

His beatbox is really sugoii...me too watch the three of them going camping...it's long time since I watch that CKT episode...

tegoShei
9yr ago
1,107 jpops
Quote by shaheeda19
[Quote by tegoShei]

His beatbox is really sugoii...me too watch the three of them going camping...it's long time since I watch that CKT episode...

yeah right... :D The camping trip is really nice... I was watching with my friend that time... and we're like teary eyed while laughing... It was soooo funny... :D

Have you seen Nakamaru's exhibition on the BMX??? t'was sooo sugoi!! :D :laugh:

conan
9yr ago
2,548 jpops
permalink I love Nakamaru and his beatbox! :lovec:

ayakazuya
8yr ago
85,362 jpops
permalink ^^ ^^ maru....
i like the way he beatbox...
and his dorky face...
haha...
another joker of kat-tun...
:wave:

ayakazuya
8yr ago
85,362 jpops
permalink Name: Nakamaru Yuichi | 中丸雄一
Nicknames: Yuichi, Yucchi, Maru
Birthdate: September 4, 1983
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Blood Type: O
Height: 176 cm
Weight: 55 kg
Entered Johnny's: November 8, 1998 (on the same day as Kame and Jin)
Family: parents, 2 sisters

FACTS ABOUT MARU:

* His nickname is "Yu", so when he went to the first Johnny's audition and Johnny-san called out: "Hey, YOU!" in English, Maru thought: "How does he know my name?!".
* He also gets called "Yucchi", "Yuichi" and "Maru".
* He hates being "N" in KAT-TUN because he's last in everything. He thinks people only like his beat-boxing and that apart from that people don't notice him.
* KAT-TUN always mock him and say "Your wig's on wrong!" and "Why don't you pluck your eyebrows?".
* He thinks he looks like a koala bear because of his nose.
* He met his ideal girl in a dream, but he didn't know she was the one at first. He didn't really notice her, but gradually her kindness and friendly attitude won his heart and he fell in love with her after many dreams.
* He loves strawberries and strawberry picking.

NwBaka
8yr ago
134 jpops
permalink Nakamaru-kun's like a joker in KATTUN ne~ That's one of th nice part of him((: but he always get teased cos of his nose ._.

yuurika
8yr ago
499 jpops
permalink MAARU ! THE HUMAN VERSION OF BEATBOX !

i love maru's voice .. beatbox ability .. and humor .. he's like the counterpart of koyama in NEWS .. he's the moodmaker of KAT-TUN ..

MARU !! ♥ BEATBOXING .. love the laugh . ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYGxT22hS-U&feature=related

and i love chibi maru too . ♥

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Tfx0aKlDJaU/S6JRs0zOTsI/AAAAAAAAA6w/_ILZoeFtCdE/s400/cynthia1.jpg

yuurika
8yr ago
499 jpops
Quote by ayakazuya

* His nickname is "Yu", so when he went to the first Johnny's audition and Johnny-san called out: "Hey, YOU!" in English, Maru thought: "How does he know my name?!".

i was LOL=ling in this .. :laugh: maru so funny ! :otsu:

anyways .. maru's best beatbox for me was when he have done it with chibi yuto nakajima in a certain concert .. he's so coool and *dadafapsfjkoisdf* good ..

[color=red][i] maru is love ..[/i] :totallylove:

http://www.blike.net/files/frontimage/Bio_NakamuraYuichi001.jpg

[edit]Last edit by yuurika on Friday 30 Jul, 2010 at 09:28 +2.8%[/edit]

ayakazuya
8yr ago
85,362 jpops
permalink i love his song ....especially the smack ...
but i like also the white world and film...

FILM is his new solo for the album NO MORE PAIN ...
i think guys you better check it out ...

sakifujiwara
8yr ago
1,897 jpops
permalink yuichi-san's birthday are coming very soon...

haha ...

xxKeiichanxx
8yr ago
82,083 jpops
permalink Maru is sooo awesome!!! :RBheart:

1. Nakamaru

2. Kame

3. Jin

^.^

dalili
8yr ago
7,863 jpops
Quote by sakifujiwara
yuichi-san's birthday are coming very soon...

haha ...

haha... what r u planning to do then?? :P

sakifujiwara
8yr ago
1,897 jpops
permalink i don't know ...

i can't see him on his birthday ...

but i'm excited !!!!

dalili
8yr ago
7,863 jpops
Quote by sakifujiwara
i don't know ...

i can't see him on his birthday ...

but i'm excited !!!!

hehe... how about making a fan video like the others did for akanishi during his birthday? i think it would be awesome for nakamaru~ :)

Back  |  Forums    J-Pop central    [Artist] Nakamaru Yuichi
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service