[Artist] My Chemical Romance

9 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by dotzcute90  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    General music    [Artist] My Chemical Romance

dotzcute90
6yr ago
179,417 jpops
permalink anyone here big fan of my chemical romance ?? i simply love this band, they rocks, they made awesome songs, u can tell me what song do u like the best from them, or why u love them <3 <3 <3.. adding pictures and videos are most welcome <3 <3 <3

i will start from my self
the songs i love the most are Welcome to the Black Parade, I Don't Love You, Ghost Of You, Helena

WHAT ABOUT U GUYS ? :D :D :D

p3nalty
6yr ago
837 jpops
permalink i like MCR but not that much tho coz i'm not really into rock these days. :D
one of my bestfriend is a hardcore fan of MCR.
i only have [i]The Black Parade[/i] album. it's epic!! she and i love to rock out with the album then.
i like listening to [i]Welcome to the black parade, I Dont love You, Na na na[/i] but the most i love listening to is [i]This Is How I Disappear[/i]...i love it so much coz it reminds me of a guy i have so much heart for long time ago. he likes MCR then (still, so i hope)

thanx for opening this topic! i so needed it! :D

http://hangout.altsounds.com/attachments/reviews/6432d1291677251-chemical-romance-danger-days-true-lives-fabulous-mychemicalromance.jpg

chiie13Xcc
6yr ago
938 jpops
permalink Well they're fine for me and I think they have good songs :D

dotzcute90
6yr ago
179,417 jpops
permalink well the truth is, i become sooooo in love in rock music is because of them.. before i just listen to some rock band, and yeahh some of the songs r good, thats all, nothing more.. gerard's voice simply remind me of Taka ONE OK ROCK's voice.. maybe because of them, i become huge fan of ONE OK ROCK now <3 <3 <3

mikeylovesharuna
6yr ago
23,590 jpops
permalink I love MCR
they saved my life back in late 2006 and early 2007 like honestly

mikeylovesharuna
6yr ago
23,590 jpops
permalink Welcome to the world Miles Iero. The boy who is barely a day old gets his first worldwide trend. Justin Bieber and 1D step aside. Its time for a real star to trend on twitter. :D

MinorinFanboy
5yr ago
8,920 jpops
permalink Rest in pieces, dear band. :P You will be missed.

AvianPain
5yr ago
1,026 jpops
permalink I love MCR so much! One of my favourite American rock band! Have been listening to their song and colleting their MV a few years ago. But I dunno why.. they then just disappeared. :o

ensorcelledAubade
2yr ago
13,445 jpops
permalink when i was,, A YOUNG BOY
We will never forget MCR <3

Back  |  Forums    General music    [Artist] My Chemical Romance
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service