[Artist] Mayday

21 posts  ·  created 7yr ago by Tomagotchi  ·  last post 4yr ago
Back  |  Forums    C-Pop central    [Artist] Mayday

Tomagotchi
7yr ago
34,274 jpops
permalink .... i had a quick look around but i dont see a thread of mayday already posted so ... in a way im happy that i get to do this one :D

http://www.chinesesong.org/uploads/allimg/100406/012G33013-0.jpg

"Mayday (traditional Chinese: 五月天; pinyin: Wǔ Yuè Tiān), is a Taiwanese Mandopop alternative rock band that was formed in the late 1990s with five members, Ashin (A Shin) (vocalist), Monster (Guai Wu/Guai Shou) and Stone (Shi Tou) (lead guitars), Masa (Ma-sha) (bass guitar) and Guan You (Guan-You) (drums).

Formerly making music under the name of So Band, they came to be known as Mayday in 1997, with the name originating from Masa's online nickname. They have gone on to sell more than 1 million albums."

source: wikipedia

.... This has to be my all time favourite band for chinese music ... words cant express how much i really like their songs and music ... i have all their albums too ^^v

... so anyone out there that feels the same way about this group that i do? XD

come on! dont be shy :p

silverlining
7yr ago
160,204 jpops
permalink I do like Mayday. :) They're not bubblegummy pop or full-on ballads, which is very refreshing in the C-pop scene.

However, I can't say I've heard all their songs.. haha I [i]do[/i] love a few of the ones that I have heard.

apriatnakusuma
7yr ago
177 jpops
permalink i just try to listen to Mayday - Wǔ Yuè Tiān 五月天 - Chu Tao Tin - Chu Tou Tian 出头天 - The day of success *Breakthrough Day

Tomagotchi
7yr ago
34,274 jpops
I do like Mayday. :) They're not bubblegummy pop or full-on ballads, which is very refreshing in the C-pop scene

Agreed! :D this sentence really says it all ... i have been with mayday since they're very 1st album ... so i have listened to mayday for many years :D hahaha

ninanyaka
6yr ago
134 jpops
permalink Anyone else is going for their concert in London ?
i'm going!!!! and can't wait for it!! *_______*

Miki
6yr ago
2,730,321 jpops
permalink OMG! I so want to go! but as always I will be busy. Man, they probably won't come to UK for years T_T

ninanyaka
6yr ago
134 jpops
Man, they probably won't come to UK for years T_T

that might be true..it's a pity that you can't go :/

NicoleCoelho
6yr ago
129,221 jpops
permalink I don't knew, but recently I listened to them, and liked a lot. They're very good!:)

hamiam
6yr ago
3,678 jpops
permalink omg they went to London? whhhatt i want them to come to canada ><
ahh these guys are soo good... my favorite Chinese band...

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

ParisaWong
6yr ago
19,679 jpops

Inspirit
6yr ago
7,410 jpops
permalink Mayday did such a good job in the Golden Melody Awards. <3 Their album was amazing.

stars.udn.com

choyote
6yr ago
3,147 jpops
permalink One Day in May
This website has almost all the translations of MD.

choyote
6yr ago
3,147 jpops
permalink google concert

choyote
6yr ago
3,147 jpops
permalink part1

part2

The most beautiful song of Mayday.

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
10,588 jpops
permalink they're great band too.. i love their song "chu tou tian" ^^

xenon
4yr ago
3,373 jpops
permalink this band is amazing

JamesJingYi
4yr ago
3,039 jpops
permalink Mayday is my favourite band along with Magic Power.. I just love the upbeatness of the songs and how they are so catchy without being a screaming girls boyband... :3 Love them <333

tajealookinside2014
4yr ago
1,859 jpops
permalink <<<<>>>>[size=normal][/size]

tajealookinside2014
4yr ago
1,859 jpops

tajealookinside2014
4yr ago
1,859 jpops
permalink <<<<>>>>

Back  |  Forums    C-Pop central    [Artist] Mayday
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service