[Artist] Mano Erina

16 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by akiodie  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Pop central    [Artist] Mano Erina

akiodie
8yr ago
205 jpops
permalink I think she deservers her oven post one here ^^

Of course I am also going to be seeing her at MAX this year... but she still deserves it XD

I just couldn't figure out what to put her name as I'm not sure what's more popular Erina Mano or MonoEri... anyway if you figure it out let me know ^^

But anyway my favorite song of hers is Lucky Aura so pretty...

juntashin
8yr ago
3,350 jpops
permalink i lvoe no matter what i am H!P fan so yeah so she is gettiere now ng bett

DarkRidley
8yr ago
273 jpops
permalink Erina Mano is awesome. Shame that being a solo artist in H!P is no place to get famous these days. Still, Friends was a really good album. I've also liked her last couple of singles, so I can't wait to hear more from her. She has a great voice. It's really soothing and clear.

I also love the fact that she has a song called Manopiano. That fact just thrills me. It's incredible. Mano. Piano. I wonder who came up with that? :D

RinisWonderland
8yr ago
1,569 jpops
permalink I must be doing something wrong if I call her Mano Erina. (^_^; )

Her music is very different from the usual songs from Hello! Project. I like listening to her. I will not be watching that horror movie she is in, because I hate horror movies, but I will continue listening to her music.

I do not think I have a favourite song by her; I like many of them very much! Her recent release, "Onegai Dakara", was very nice. Some of her songs are refreshing and relaxing, while others are happy and energetic. I wonder what she will release next!

DarkRidley
8yr ago
273 jpops
permalink NEW MANO SINGLE. :D

It's called Genkimono de Ikou and it's quite pop/rock-ish, like Berryz' new single. I think C-ute's upcoming single will be along similar lines as well. I guess Tsunku likes pop/rock at the moment. XD

It's to be released on the 15th of September. :)

News of the single and the radio preview.
Radio preview on Youtube.[edit]Last edit by DarkRidley on Wednesday 14 Jul, 2010 at 18:37 +3.1%[/edit][edit]Last edit by DarkRidley on Wednesday 14 Jul, 2010 at 18:36 +11.5%[/edit]

MML
6yr ago
826,309 jpops

MML
6yr ago
826,309 jpops

MML
6yr ago
826,309 jpops

MML
6yr ago
826,309 jpops

Yominis
6yr ago
373 jpops
permalink I am a big Hello!project fan but at the begining I didn't care about Mano that much. Her paying piano during concerts was jus t boring for me. But than she changed her style and lately I actually really like her song. She is cute in the not-screaming way. And her singing is so mcu better now. Shame that she is graduating.

MML
6yr ago
826,309 jpops

MML
6yr ago
826,309 jpops

MML
6yr ago
826,309 jpops

MML
6yr ago
826,309 jpops

MML
6yr ago
826,309 jpops

PreciousSmile
2yr ago
31 jpops
permalink ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^_^

Back  |  Forums    J-Pop central    [Artist] Mano Erina
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service